I use heart, passion, facts and courage to make this world better.— Tim Black
What the fuck you talkin' 'bout, atheist?— Tim's infamous catchphrase.
Tim Black, also known as That Angry Black Dude from the Intro, is the creator of the YouTube channel Progressive News with Tim Black. He was initially a nemesis of The Drunken Peasants, but later became an ally of the show, his first guest appearance being very well-received.
Tim talks about many racial and political issues, which make up the central topics of discussion for his channel. Tim identifies as a progressive and is notable for being a major supporter of Bernie Sanders in his run the Democratic nomination during the 2016 election. Following the end of Sanders' campaign, he has extended his support for Jill Stein and has even done interviews with her. He also has a longstanding history with the Drunken Peasants, even giving them an encrypted shout-out when he appeared on Dr. Phil.
Although his contact with the peasants stemmed from hostility, he has worked with them and been a well-received guest on their show a few times. He once came into conflict over the Chapel Hill Shooting, before eventually smoothing things out and returning to good terms. As mentioned, Tim Black was once on Dr. Phil, in which he participated in a discussion with Phil and Shanesha Taylor, who Tim made a video initially in support of her, then later called her out for leeching off money. Tim was easily the best speaker on that Dr. Phil episode and probably in the show's history.
On Drunken Peasants
Tim Black Saga
The Peasants' first clash with Tim was when Tim made a video response to TJ's video on coming out as an atheist to religious parents. Tim's problem was that he thought coming out to your parents would be rebellious and disrespectful, leading your parents to kick you out. TJ and Tim had a back and forth video exchange for a few episodes, which lead to Tim becoming an ally of the Peasants, with the audience constantly demanding his appearance on the show. During the course of their video exchange, Tim made many remarks attacking TJ, including the legendary, "I know what kind of man you are, with them tight-ass corduroys". This comment was spurred by and served to further generate sexual tension from TJ to Tim. TJ's claim that Tim was secretly fascinated with him led to a fan art contest involving artistic depictions of TJ and Tim having sex.
The peasants eventually agreed to bring Tim live on the podcast for episode 37 to have a one-on-one discussion with him and put and end to the back and forth video responses. When actually having him on the show, they were all surprised to find that they didn't have as many differences as they first suspected, Tim commenting that his initial hostility towards TJ was intended to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Tim was later brought back again for episode 49 and quickly became one of the peasants' most popular guests, which additionally helped drive traffic to his own channel.
Chapel Hill Shooting
Tim Black began to show hostility again following the Chapel Hill Shooting, in which he shifted part of the blame onto atheist YouTube personalities like TJ. A video by Tim regarding the issue was played during the appearance of Mercedes Carrera during episode 85. During the video, Tim claims that the murderer in question (Craig Hicks) shot three Muslims in the name of atheism without considering any other factors. Tim said that people like TJ and Jaclyn Glenn should be held accountable for spreading dangerous rhetoric about religion, went as far as to call the murder an act of terrorism, and even believed that TJ should be ashamed of himself. The peasants disagreed with Tim's bullshit theory, as most evidence regarding the case points to the murder taking place over a parking despite and having nothing to do with the faith of either party.
Tim made yet another response to the peasants, even attacking fans of his who watched him as well as The Amazing Atheist, generalizing TJ's fans as "not too bright". The Drunken Peasants responded to Tim yet again, though he never made a second rebuttal on the situation.
Tim Black is Back
For a long while the possibility of Tim's return to the show seemed unlikely due to parting on such bad terms. However, Tim ended up sending the peasants a coded shout out on Dr. Phil and had sent out tweets expressing interest in a return to the show. Being that he was an especially well received guest on the show, many fans came out to support the idea. Tim was eventually announced to be guest for episode 151 by our lord Ben himself.  Tim said his return was in part due to the staff of this very wiki. As of current, Tim and ԀP are still chocolate and vanilla swirled together in harmony.
Quotes by Him
I know what kinda man you are... in those tight ass corduroys.— One of Tim's first quotes on the show.
I'm gonna give him the business!— Tim during his first response to TJ.
She's got like... men's penises in her refrigerator.
That is the leader of your movement! A man who would... sodomize himself!— Tim's take on BananaGate 2011.
One of the problems I have with The Amazing Atheist is he acts as if he never lost anyone in his life.— Tim dun goofing.
I risked a lot. I AM TIM BLACK OF ԀP!— Tim's battle cry.
Quotes on Him
Well you know, he's black. It's harder to do green screen with black people.— TJ's explanation for Tim's horrible green screen effects.
...And his name is Black. That's double the black.— One of TJ's first comments on Tim.
Let's take this to the next level... we don't have to be coy! We don't have to be reserved.— TJ coming onto Tim.
- "Rocking Back and Forth like a Caged Elephant" is a term first coined by Tim to describe TJ's frequent back and forth movement during times of boredom and often during the podcast.
- Tim often threatens to take away someone's black card. It has become a mem on his channel since his appearance on ԀP.
- His main channel was formerly named "Tim's Take Live".
- During the cold war between ԀP and Tim, he had considered reinstating ԀP's black cards after seeing this wiki page. 
- Tim resides in Washington, D.C., some shitty square in the middle of two states.
- Tim appeared on The Dr. Phil Show, where he rekt some bitch (Shanesha Taylor) for abusing money intended for her children. Tim referenced ԀP on Dr. Phil when he uttered on live television "Whatcha talkin' about, Shanesha?".
- Tim always uses "Amazing Atheist" in the titles of his response videos, likely because it would attract more attention than just saying Drunken Peasants. The peasants have said they don't care, as everyone is looking to make a name for themselves on YouTube.
- Although some people may doubt it, he is as his last name says. He is, in fact, black.
- He stares at men with tight pants at the mall, and so envisions TJ in tight ass corduroys.
- Tim's appearance on The Dr. Phil Show is also is a good example that it isn't just TJ who wants to suck his dick, Dr. Phil does too.
- Tim was raised as a Jehovah's Witness.
- Even he thinks Atheist Roo is racist. It doesn't help Devon stole one of Tim's videos without his permission and as shown above, calls him a "chocolate sack of shit".
- Episode 35 (mentioned)
- Episode 36 (mentioned)
- Episode 37 (guest)
- Episode 38 (mentioned)
- Episode 49 (guest)
- Episode 85 (mentioned)
- Episode 86 (mentioned)
- Episode 151 (guest)
- Episode 183 (mentioned)
|The Tim Black Saga|
|The Atheist Roo Saga|
|The G Man Saga|
20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160 • 231 • 267 • 279 • 283