|Textbook Cyber Terrorist|
|HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE! A TERRORIST!|
44 (born April 25th, 1972)
England, United Kingdom
Destroying womens' lives and giving shitty businesses bad reviews in the name of Terrorism.
"Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining!"— His frequent catchphrase for calling out bullshit.
Dr. Phil E. Mason is an English YouTuber and chemist, better known to Feminism as a notorious cyber-terrorist. He studied chemistry, misogyny, anti-believerism, and wizardry at the University of Birmingham. He runs a popular channel under the infamous handle Thunderf00t, where he makes a living off the suffering of women around the world. Though only a one-time guest, he is well-respected in the Drunken Peasants community and Ben has expressed interest in getting him on the show again in the future. Agreeing with him is considered feminist-haram and is on par with drawing Muhammad at a bacon eating contest. Evident by events like the #zerobiscuit and other incidents, where popular internet figures simply showing support for him are grounds for social justice warriors coming together in armchair lynch mobs for a person's reputation or career.
He is normally busy orchestrating an online attack on women by commanding an army of racist, skinhead, Nazi-sympathizing male supremacists that make up his subscriber base (according to the ever-trustworthy Laughing Witch). He does this by making videos criticizing modern-day feminists like Anita Sarkeesian which are actually just conspiracy theory and hate speech based on some bullshit criteria. Because he is the perceived warlord of online harassment, feminists have taken a stand against harassment by harassing Thunderf00t via exploiting his terminally-ill father's circumstance in a point-scoring exercise and writing libelous letters to his employers, just to name a few.
Before he started attacking Feminism, he used to make videos against creationism and his most popular series is 'Why do People Laugh at Creationists?' which is also his oldest and longest running series. His oldest, and in no way worthy, rival is VenomfangX who tried to DMCA him. Thunderf00t had once gone through a huge clusterfuck with FreeThoughtBlogs. He posted shit PZ Myers didn't like and eventually got banned. He made a couple videos about it and this event is pretty much what sparked Thunderf00t's anti-feminist videos. He has made a series of videos trying to debunk pseudo-science on his channel as well, including solar roadways. During 2016, Thunderf00t made a number of videos in which he expressed an outspoken opinion on being pro-remain regarding the Brexit. In May of 2017, he got into a long back and forth argument with Sargon of Akkad regarding some jokes made by Sargon and other YouTubers at the expense of Russian Deadpool, a male Feminist who had murdered his own girlfriend. As a result, Thunderf00t announced he was leaving the "skeptic community" and renounced those currently involved.
On Drunken Peasants
"All hail Thunderf00t!"— TJ becoming a part of the hive mind.
He has appeared on the podcast during his legendary "debate" of sorts with G Man during episode 29. G Man slaughtered his ass in the debate and Thunderf00t walked away a broken man. This led him to commit extremely super-duper violent acts of economic cyber terrorism against women everywhere for an eternity.
"Hey guys, remember when Thunderf00t beheaded, blew up, burned, stoned, crucified and thrown off people from roofs of building and towers? Yeah, me too."— Everyone's reaction to Thunderf00t's Jihad
"The politically motivated use of computers and information technology to cause severe disruption or widespread fear in society"— The actual definition of cyberterrorism. Not surprisingly Thunderf00t's videos on Youtube, and bad reviews on Yalp does not meet any of the requirements to be labelled "cyberterrorism".
Thunderf00t was called a Cyber Jihadist and an Economic Cyber Terrorist by SJWs and a bitch named Laughing Witch. (Before this she accused him of being a racist, misogynist, and a Nazi who openly supports Hitler and supports the Holocaust, and she tried to get him fired by writing a letter to his employer. She even wrote letters about Thunderf00t to the Czech police and to multiple newspapers, then suggested to all of her followers and friends that they should do the same.) Why? Because he's allegedly responsible for her business getting bad online reviews on Yelp and getting bankrupt, effectively making her out to be a victim. All this despite her being a cunt throughout all the drama. Anyone who has at least two brain cells to rub together and knows anything about businesses knows that good and bad internet ratings on fucking Yelp have little short term effect on a business. One might wonder how many SJWs would have risen up in defence of Thunderf00t if LaughingWitch were to succeed in firing him from his job (effectively ruining his life)... Oh yeah, ZERO. They would have been sitting there clapping, whistling and yelling: "Yeah, you go girl! Justice have been served!".
Them making accusations to the police and to Thunderf00t's employer about him being a Holocaust supporter and a Nazi could have easily lead to him being jailed. In the Czech Republic, were Thunderf00t's job at, those are serious criminal offences that are punishable by a 3 to 8 year jail term. Yet they have the fucking audacity to attempt impeaching Thunderf00t... Even though LaughingWitch's business would have gone down regardless of what Thunderf00t did or did not do. LaughingBitch's company is going through bankruptcy for the last year, is in a $100,000 in debt, and have an additional $25,000 judgement against them, all dating long before to Thunderf00t's video on her. Thunderf00t had absolutely jack and shit to do with any of those accounts. Also, when did Thunderf00t become responsive for what some of his alleged subscribers are allegedly doing? At no point did he tell any of his subscribers to write reviews about LaughingBitch's shitstain company.
Short before this hit the news where LaughingWitch played the victim, she made a meaningless passive aggressive "apology" video to Thunderf00t. Thunderf00t didn't accepted the apology, because who in their right mind would be that retarded to accept that non-apology, especially since it linked back to a fundraiser (interestingly for $25,000) in the video description which contained a video that calls Thunderf00t an evil monster. You don't fucking apologize to someone while calling him evil. LaughingWitch attempted to use apologise through an emissary, because only people with the most self-respect, and dignity get other people to do things for them, LaughingWitch chose, the most morally superior person, as her emissary Kevin Logan. Kevin was no doubt the best person to apologize, because he's very sensitive to the plight of others, even to Thunderf00t, even going as far as to mock him over his father dying of cancer.
- Phil Mason
- Phil Freemason
- Thunder Thighs
- Satan's Fluffer
- Thunderfitta (Sweden only. Roughly translates to "Thundercunt")
- The Hitler of Women
- Rapey McRapist
- He believes that everyone should be treated, based on how they treat others, and be held responsible for their own decisions. It's almost like he thinks people should be treated fairly. This contrasts feminism's view on equality, which tells us genetic factors like, skin color, gender or anything like that are of the utmost importance. We'll leave it up to you to determine who the real bigot is.
- He spent a month bitching on Twitter about how democracy and freedom prevailed in the Brexit vote.
- Jenny McDermott has an obscene obsession with Thunderf00t while accusing him of being obsessed with Anita Sarkeesian. If you want to know how bad it is, Jenny has had a sex dream about it and even felt the need to make a video about it. I am not shitting you.
- He, Adam Kokesh, Howard Bloom, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Gad Saad are the only ԀP guests to have their own Wikipedia page.
- His recent videos have started to become repetitive, covering the same subjects over and over again. Though this mostly applies to his stance on solar roadways.
- He has the word "RAPE" tattooed on his chest in big thug life letters.
- He believes all victims of murder were asking for it.
- He has been the victim of
drunk sexrape multiple times. He seems oddly okay with it.
- He has debunked "solar roadways" on his own channel in several videos.
- Thunderf00t is fostering Sargon of Akkad to take after him as the Rapist Mayor of Rape Central.
- Thunderf00t has stated that Kent Hovind is a bitch. Hovind has also challenged him to a debate in the past.
- He knows he's probably smarter than you, but he won't take advantage of you for that, and in fact aspires to have everyone be at least as smart as he is.
- It is believed his beard is made up of the hair from Adolf Hitler's mustache.
- His neck has been squashed down due to constant face-palming.
- This page was featured during the Information Segment on Episode 266.
- Unlike the scientists from a terrible TV show, he's actually capable of:
- Being Funny
- Intelligent thought
- Having his work actually mean something
- Not having his personality being set as a default nerd stereotype
- Self sustaining
- Getting laid (though this mostly is because he frequently rapes)
- Being interesting
- Secretly communicates with his Nazi White Supremacist Harasssing Hitler Hate Army, as shown here: https://youtu.be/4B4RuaA6WAo
- Probably wanted to gas the suffragettes for challenging Patriarchy.
|The G Man Saga|
|Main Articles||G Man • G Man Saga • Quotes by G Man • Masters of Stupidity|
|Challengers||CultOfDusty • Thunderf00t • Jaclyn Glenn • Jean-François Gariépy • Creationist Cat|
|Masters of Stupidity||NephilimFree • RanCam Campbell • ShannyIsMe • TrueEmpiricism|
|Episodes||20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160 • 231 • 267 • 279 • 283 • 308 • 319 • 341 • 351|
|The Jenny McDermott Saga|
|Main Articles||Jenny McDermott • Jenny McDermott Saga • DMCAGate 2015|
|Waifus||Anita Sarkeesian • Bewildered Ape • Brett Keane • Laughing Witch • Kevin Logan|
|Attention Sources||Armoured Skeptic • Drunken Peasants (Drunken Fancy) • Richard Coughlan • Sargon of Akkad • Shoe0nHead • Thunderf00t|
|Episodes||47 • 48 • 81 • 82 • 83 • 123 • 146 • 153 • 164 • 169|
|The Ryan Wiley Saga|
|Main Articles||Ryan Wiley • Ryan Wiley Saga • DMCAGate 2015|
|Challengers||Drunken Peasants • Hugo & Jake • Jaclyn Glenn • Mercedes Carrera • Thunderf00t|
|Fair Maidens||Jenny McDermott • Anita Sarkeesian • Tori Huit|
|Episodes|| 31 • 32 • 33 • 67 • 70 • 79 • 82 • 83 • 85 • 88 • 91 • 104 • 108 • 109 • 123 • 195 • 220