|Thomas James "TJ" Kirk|
|TJ Kirk seen during the 2016 Toledo meetup. Photography by Aerial.|
February 20th, 1985
Holly Kirk (formerly)
6 ft 7
Choose ideas over ideology. Ideas can change quickly and adapt, ideology is slow and cumbersome, unadaptable, uncompromising.— TJ Kirk
Fuck your God, nigger.— TJ's best quote. Everyone loves to take it out of context. 
Thomas James "TJ" Kirk III is a professional ranter, author, and the creator of the YouTube channel simply titled, The Amazing Atheist. Throughout his time on YouTube, TJ has passionately and consistently delivered videos for over a decade, primarily regarding politics, religion, social events, and popular culture. In addition, he is a beloved co-host of the Drunken Peasants  alongside his tech bitch and fellow founding member Ben, his younger and more nasally brother Scotty, and the yin to his yang, Paul.
- 1 Description
- 2 Early History
- 3 YouTube Career
- 4 On Drunken Peasants
- 5 Religion Debate & Brett Keane Saga
- 6 G Man Saga
- 7 Tim Black Saga
- 8 Ryan Wiley Saga
- 9 Vigilant Christian Saga
- 10 Atheist Roo Saga
- 11 DMCAGate 2015
- 12 2015 Trip to Europe
- 13 Tommy Sotomayor Saga
- 14 Joseph Martelli Saga
- 15 #PayBrett
- 16 False Accusation-Situation
- 17 Moving to Seattle
- 18 Quotes
- 19 Trivia
- 20 Image Gallery
- 21 Fan Art Gallery
- 22 References
Described as "brutally provocative", TJ is famous (or infamous) across the internet for tackling politics, news, religion, and general stupidity. He's also known for his aggressive approach radicals all around whether they be radical feminists, fundamentalist creationists, ultraconservatives, and more. For whatever reason, TJ is also recognized for his short-lived love affair with a Banana that was almost as well-covered as Bennifer (we're still waiting for the shitty movie). A complete list of TJ's sex partners can be found here. On Drunken Peasants, TJ's eccentric and cynical personality serves as a foil to Ben's relaxed demeanor and comparative optimism.
As of September 2016, TJ has over 1 million subscribers on his primary Amazing Atheist channel and over 87,000 on his blog channel, TJDoesLife.  The former was voted the 3rd most controversial YouTube channel by WatchMojo.com.
Main article: Timeline
TJ was born in Pasadena, California on February 20, 1985.  He was raised in Mandeville, Louisiana and has described himself as socially awkward since a young age. TJ mentioned in one video that he had doubts about the existence of God when he was only 6 years old and deemed it as ridiculous as Santa Claus. He became an atheist well before he even learned about much of the world and determined he was one after asking his mother what's the term for somebody who doesn't believe in God. When TJ got older, he hated going to school, primarily because he thought that the education system in Louisiana was garbage. He remembered having a science teacher called Mr. Taylor who he loathed for his pettiness and short-temperedness. TJ eventually dropped out at the age of 16 after his mother arranged a teachers' meeting to address TJ's failing grades despite his intelligence. During his adolescence, TJ also became a huge fan of Marilyn Manson due to their mutual distaste towards the establishment and whatnot. TJ remains one of Manson's biggest apologists to this day.
After doing nothing but lounging around home for a year following his drop-out, TJ was forced to work in his dad's office where he was repeatedly sexually harassed by some obnoxious slut and no one did anything about it. Because of penis.
It took me ten fucking years to get a million subscribers so I guess global domination is beyond my grasp.— TJ after getting a million subscribers.
Main article: The Amazing Atheist
TJ's brain child made its introduction in November 2006. He has since grown steadily in popularity due to his wild presentation, controversial viewpoints, and charm. The channel remains active to this day. He was a libertarian when he started his channel and became a liberal about a year later. TJ had steadily gained a bigger following as his channel evolved from simple ranting vlogs to fully-written discussions and sometimes even skits. A lot of this happens within his very own sub-par garage. wink wink TJ has stated several times that he was inspired to make videos about atheism by Brett Keane, who would ironically turn to theism and become the main antagonist of the Drunken Peasants.
On January 11, 2010, TJ opened up a blog channel called TJDoesLife in which he discusses whatever the fuck is on his mind that day without the need of nifty editing or a backup. While it is still active, he uploads content to the channel rather infrequently. TJ also once had a gaming channel where he would do let's play videos with his real name "TJ Kirk". The only let's play he actually completed on that channel was Limbo. There hasn't been an upload in over two years (July 2013) and it's likely that it will forever remain abandoned. However, ԀP has a new gaming channel, RageFeed.
TJ was a reviewer for That Guy with the Glasses from 2009 to 2011, under the name The Distressed Watcher. His content mainly consisted of reviews, rants and top tens, but his most notable work was Trailer Failure where he "reviews the previews" and determines which "trailers are failures". TJ eventually left in 2011 due to Channel Awesome's desire to become more mainstream, what with TJ's infamy on YouTube. TJ left on good terms and has made more editions of Trailer Failure on Not Productive. TJ also continues to do the occasional odd review on his main channel.
In 2011, a series of videos of TJ committing lewd acts with hot oil and bananas were leaked by a mistress of his. The event was promptly and aptly christened "BananaGate 2011". People often try to bring up BananaGate to annoy TJ, but it generally doesn't faze him. In fact, he enjoys making light of it, for instance, just look the "Ban TJ!" official shirt. Enemies of the podcast almost always mention the event as some type of trump card. TJ made a video in October 2011 addressing the issue. 
Cody Weber directed his videos from 2010 until 2011, before TJ kicked him out of his house due to his inactivity. During Cody's tenure, he directed TJ's very own documentary film titled Amazing which can be easily viewed on YouTube today. Sucks to be all the people who spent money on the DVD!
On Drunken Peasants
Main article: Drunken Peasants
TJ eventually came to the conclusion that one channel to combat stupidity just won't suffice, deciding to collaborate with his friend Ben in order to the No Bullshit Podcast. After some rebranding in the following week, No Bullshit eventually became known as Drunken Peasants. At it's core, the show involves the peasants giving their take on current events and more from an altered perspective. Since having an opinion can be seen as an act of warfare on the internet, this has led to the being the center of several online feuds with other YouTubers (as seen below). The show has a long history of in-jokes and a highly dedicated fanbase despite being only a few years old. The peasants' outreach have even allowed them to feature various guests from all around YouTube and even beyond.
Religion Debate & Brett Keane Saga
This saga began with a pre-existing feud between Brett Keane and The Amazing Atheist, though it's relation to Drunken Peasants first began with the Religion Debate. It was initially planned only Keane would be on his show, though in a surprise attack he managed to sneak his gaggle of morons into the Skype call alongside of him, including G Man, True Empiricism, Galaxy Dreams, and CheDubs. Keane's posse and the peasants debated back and forth for hours with little progress being made on either side, with some of Keane's friends resorted to arguments littered with fallacy after fallacy and even invoking ad hominem attacks.
G Man was also introduced to the show for the first time, to which some of his most memorable bullshit lines were made, his very first question asking why TJ shoved a banana up his anus back in 2011. Possibly the most shocking and ridiculous quote from G Man during the hangout was when he resorted to the race-card by calling TJ "The Amazing Racist" simply for using the word nigger in a completely unoffensive context. Despite most of Keane's friends being an echo-chamber for his views, TJ noted that one of them, GalaxyDreams, had some hope to rise out of their social circlejerk. Interestingly enough, she would become an atheist just a few months after.
G Man Saga
Main article: G Man
In the weeks following Keane and his posse being banned from the show, some of G Man's raps were played on the show, starting with episode 21. G Man's cheesy, poorly-written, yet strangely endearing lyrics became an inevitable hit with fans of the show. G Man was present at the second Religion Debate hosted a few days later, in which he presented his infamous "Show me a canine turn into a non-canine" argument. Another of his wonderful raps was played and G Man hype was at an all time high. G Man's later appeared in a debate with Dusty during episode 28 and made a complete fool of himself by becoming a living embodiment of the No True Scotsman fallacy as pointed out by TJ.
G Man was later given the stage on the show to "debate" both Thunderf00t and Jaclyn Glenn, the latter of which G Man became disturbingly obsessed with following their encounter. Many months later, the peasants caught wind that Brett Keane had back-stabbed G Man and that they parted ways. G Man has since been featured mostly in rap battles, as a friend of the show. G Man has faced off against both Jean-François Gariépy and Creationist Cat. TJ has noted that he hates G Man being featured on the show and is usually subjected to such tortures by Ben.
Tim Black Saga
Main article: Tim Black
The Tim Black saga began when the Drunken Peasants responded to Tim Black of Tim's Take Live, who expressed his beef with some of TJ's atheism videos, including one helping young atheists learn how to come out as an atheist, which Tim regarded as self-centered on the part of atheists to even mention it. TJ and Tim apparently had a beef with TJ and his atheism videos, the two continued a back and forth argument over the course of several episodes through video until Tim shockingly agreed to be on the show live. Once he had gotten to know the Peasants better on a live show, Tim warmed up to them and actually became an ally of the podcast, making more appearances as an especially well received guest.
While the Ryan Wiley Saga was still in action, Tim Black decided he wanted a piece of the action (aka more views) so he accused TJ and other big YouTube atheists of being part of the problem regarding the Chapel Hill Shooting. Tim claimed that because the shooter was an atheist, it was reasonable to assume that his atheism is why he killed three Muslims. This was in spite of contradicting sources claiming it was over a parking dispute. The peasants said that nobody could know for sure either way, and TJ said he tends to believe it was probably over a parking dispute.Despite TJ commenting that he genuinely does like Tim, the video was taken by Tim as an attack. Tim then proceeded to make his first video specifically against TJ since he first appeared on the show. He threw out a lot of fallacies and the peasants easily shut down his poor arguments, and he didn't respond for a long time. By popular demand, eventually Tim returned to the podcast for Episode 151. Tim said his return was in part due to the staff of this very wiki. As of current, Tim and ԀP are still chocolate and vanilla swirled together in harmony.
Ryan Wiley Saga
Main article: Ryan Wiley
The Ryan Wiley saga began when TJ and the peasants countered a video by Ryan regarding "Atheist Accountability". The video mostly consisted of him shitting of YouTube names bigger than he could ever hope to be, the peasants appropriately roasted. Wiley later made a series of videos specifically targeting human fax machine, Jaclyn Glenn, a running joke was made of his insistence on informing the world he has some college math degree. Ryan later made a video expressing his grievances with the peasants, including their running gag to make fun of his stupid collared shirts.
Ryan was eventually featured on the show in a live debate with Jaclyn Glenn, they debated on various issues. The whole debacle ended with Ryan making points almost as insufferable as his own videos. In Episode 82, Ryan Wiley was planned to duel TJ as The Math Magician at Summer Slam. Ryan later came to the defense of Jenny McDermott during DMCAGate, proving he has zero integrity at all. As of Episode 123, Ryan made his final appearance on show after deciding to officially to end things with the peasants. TJ was totally fine with that.
Vigilant Christian Saga
Main article: The Vigilant Christian
Ben enjoys sadistically subjecting TJ to Vigilant Christian videos. The hosts criticized Mario for being a fool and Mario attempted to discredit ԀP by citing ԀP's lack of experience in the entertainment industry and TJ's lack of pussy in high school. He also called TJ by his former Internet alias ("Terroja"), demonstrating how thorough his research really is.
Mario promised to be a guest on Drunken Peasants, but backed out. TJ and company reviewed a video in which Mario addressed accusations of Illuminati membership were made against him. TJ joined in the chorus of blame, calling Mario "The Vigilant Satanist".
Mario eventually did take up the offer during Episode 148, in which he was feature alongside Vegan Gains. As expected, Mario was completely dominated in a debate with TJ and PaulsEgo. The saga has technically yet to be completed.
Atheist Roo Saga
Main article: Devon Tracey
The Atheist Roo saga mainly comprised of Devon Tracy attacking TJ and his fanbase for attention. This first started with TJ and the peasants defending Jaclyn Glenn over a bullshit video Devon made about her. This eventually escalated into Twitter debates, with some allies of ԀP getting involved. Creationist Cat was closely tied to the the saga, with Roo attempting to dox him while making his fans confuse him with his human slave, Vadim Newquist.The saga was probably drawn out longer than was expected, but it was mostly brought to an end when TJ blocked Roo on Twitter in response to his refusal to have a real live debate on ԀP. Creationist Cat also eventually gave up on Devon, having already thoroughly Tommy Lee Pwn'd the Roo on his channel several times.
Main article: Jenny McDermott
Although always a lingering nuisance in the eyes of the peasants, Jenny's stupidity was on the rise starting around fall of 2015. Her most recent controversies including mocking the son of a deceased cancer patient, accusing Armoured Skeptic of virtual rape, and harassing Sargon of Akkad for supposed anti-semitism.
While Jenny views TJ as the bane of her pointless existence (second to Thunderf00t), TJ cares very little about her, though tends to talk about her with massive contempt due to her idiocy, scumbagery, dishonesty and horsefacedness.
2015 Trip to Europe
While discussing ԀP's trip to Europe, TJ revealed himself as the true heir to the English throne. He fully intended to reclaim his throne during his visit, but he was stopped by some snobbish Redcoat scumfucks. While in England he had a meetup with fans of the podcast. His visit seemed to improve his opinion on the country. The peasants have noted several times that traveling with TJ was frustrating beyond belief and once called the other peasants to have a plane stop for him while he went on a casual stroll through the airport.
TJ later visited Amsterdam, which he made clear was his favorite part of the trip. While in the Netherlands TJ met two of his Jesuit clones and ate a ton of shrooms. He visited France later on, but who gives a shit.
The Europe Trip concluded with the peasant's stop in the birthplace of Fascism itself, Italy and the Vatican. There was a bunch of artsy bullshit as expected.
Tommy Sotomayor Saga
Main article: Tommy Sotomayor
This little ditty all started in Episode 181 when ԀP covered Tommy's video about transgender suicide. Tommy construed their comments about him as racist and did a response video where he felt the need to parade his oh-so-fabulous garage and repeatedly refer to them as "white boys", because racially-charged terms are okay when a black person does it, nigga. This prompted TJ to make his own response video on The Amazing Atheist and Tommy's race cards started falling down in mass all over the place. Tommy has been featured many times on ԀP ever since.
Joseph Martelli Saga
Main article: Joseph Martelli
Joseph desperately wants TJ's sweet ass and has made a series of short videos (like 50 probs) as a result. Martelli foolishly decided to file a DMCA against the peasants, thus incurring the impotent wrath of TJ (This wrath caused Martelli to wet his pants).
While at a 2016 DP Columbus meetup, TJ chased off a fleeing Martelli.
#PayBrettEpisode 235 TJ challenged Brett to show him the inside of his mouth after Brett failed a previous challenge to eat a burger (a real man's burger). Brett had so much earwax in his ears that he incorrectly heard what TJ said. So instead of showing the inside of the mouth, he merely showcased his fake teeth.
After Brett failed to properly complete the challenge given to him, TJ decided to pay Brett anyway. But TJ changed his mind very soon afterwords. So after some time had passed, many DP fans started to criticize TJ for being a "back-tracker" and not paying Brett. Prompting TJ to address #PayBrett multiple times on the show and in social media.
Brett eventually made a video showing his gums clearly. After hearing about this, TJ aye Brett like he'd promised. He did so through Patreon in order to publicly show he paid him (Brett even implied he was alright with this in a video he made called #ShowMeTheMoney).
However, Brett attempted to squeeze more money out of TJ by asking his Patreon to be deleted and then threatening to delete his channel if TJ didn't pay him through PayPal.
Brett deleted the videos he made about this, but, alas, everyone already saw them.
Some of TJ's detractors, like a certain manatee indivijul, sometimes like to accuse TJ of being a pedophile as a way to try to tarnish his reputation. Most of these pedophile accusations against TJ originate from a comment TJ made on a Marilyn Manson forum decades ago. TJ has already addressed these accusations himself multiple times:
The pedophilia apologist thing derives mainly from my not wanting to surrender to the mass hysteria around sexual predators. It’s also true that when I was 21 (I’m 29 now) I thought the age of consent should be 13. This was mainly due to influences in my upbringing and my own premature introduction to sexuality. I no longer have this viewpoint and now support an age of consent age of 18, with some “Romeo and Juliet” exceptions.
The age of consent thing is based on a post I made on an internet forum when I was like 20. And it was actually a pretty popular sentiment on the boards at that time. Hell, it was a popular sentiment on the internet in general at that time. It was also, I’m sad to say, an opinion that my father held.
After experiencing another decade on planet earth, I realize how horribly misguided that opinion was and is. I think that maybe it’s not so horrible for kids that age to begin sexual exploration with one another, but it’s definitely wrong for an adult to engage is sex with someone that young and inexperienced.
An other thing TJ's detractors often use against him to accuse him of being a pedophile is a joke TJ made to Fakesagan on BlogTV about dating a 14 year old. TJ have addressed this here:
As for this nonsense about me dating a 14-year-old when I was 23, I was actually mocking a friend of mine who was over 30 and was macking on some 16-year-old girl. The sad fact is that when I was 23, I was single and pussyless. And I was too timid and frightened to even approach a girl sexually, let alone one who could wind me up in prison.
Moving to Seattle
During the month of September 2016, a few days following the recording of episode 277, TJ began his cross-country drive from Columbus, Ohio to the pan-filled haven of Seattle. The peasants agreed to move to Seattle for reasons completely unrelated to cannabis, while also being able to continue the show with a larger studio with more guests. During the trip to Seattle, TJ swam with the manatees in Festus, Missouri and announced that recording for The Amazing Atheist was set to begin on September 24th. When he was asked if he would miss Ohio and the show's history in the old studio, TJ said fuck Ohio and that he was glad they were moving.
On The Amazing Atheist
We can't continue treating people like monsters and then wondering why they have so few reservations about doing monstrous things.— TJ Kirk
PEACE. THE FUCK. OUT!— The Amazing Atheist's catchphrase
I'm not a woman and I express my opinions and I get a tremendous load of hatred. In fact, a lot of the feminists who watch the first ten seconds of this video and then declare it the worst thing they've ever seen in their lives are going to hate me and threaten me... It happens to anyone who stands up and expresses and unpopular opinion. Do you think you're gonna stand up and express an opinion, a strong and unyielding opinion and everyone just gotta be like 'I respect that?' Dream the fuck on.— TJ before shitting on Feminism was cool.
I'm becoming increasingly convinced that America is not a real country, but a satire of a country, that other countries watch to feel better about themselves.— TJ's take on America.
If the ass is fat, tap on that. If the ass is lacking, send her packing.— Sage advice.
Used to not really be a fan of vaginas, but I've encountered a couple nice ones that have changed my mind on that.— TJ's take on pussy.
If you got two first names, you're a bad person. And you can quote me on that.— He told us to quote him on this.
If you're a girl out there and you're into the rough stuff - sorry, that's rape. It's not your fault, it's the male-driven society's for brainwashing you.— TJ's impression of a radfem.
My name is The Amazing Atheist, and unlike Jesus I really did come to abolish religion. I come not to bring a sword, but peace.
I haven't smoked weed in days, and I can comfortably say to all of you that sobriety is the biggest crock of shit in existence. I'm more certain than ever that straight edge people are fucking idiots. 'I'm not going to poison my body with blah blah blah.' Yeah, well I'm not going to poison my mind with your boring reality. Thank god for booze.
I don't get people who have a selective terror of tap water when they never mind chemicals elsewhere. I've known people who smoke cigarettes, but who still won't drink tap water. A lot of nut jobs go balls deep into crazy and claim that the government puts things in the water to make us more docile and compliant. Okay. When I'm president, I'll add THC to the water.
I don't believe in reincarnation, but some of my past lives did.
I've never been a lesbian.
You see there's coke, and then there's fuckin' soda.
There is no such thing as an oppressive joke, and go fuck yourself for thinking there is.
- TJ: I've become a centrist by default, as both sides have lost their collective minds.
- Paul: Fuck centrism. I won't be chased out of the left.
- TJ: I still identify as liberal. I mean that I feel like a centrist now because many have moved to extremist positions.
- Paul: Understandable. I feel it's incumbent upon us sane leftists to be vocal and visible.— TJ and Paul over Twitter
I know why Tommy Sotomayor hates black people. There's a really fucking stupid one that hangs out in all his household mirrors.— TJ over Twitter.
The only way to defeat those who attempt to rule by fear is to not be afraid.— TJ while on Twitter.
It's finally going to happen, the narcissistic orange simian bloviator and the infinitely corruptible reptilian shill 1 on 1!
On Drunken Peasants
Our wiki is the source of all truth.— TJ speaks the truth.
NEAT— TJ on an average episode of the show.
“— TJ's best quote on Jenny.
You motherfuckers are easily amused. You need some more fucking 9/11s over there to drear things up.... Big Ben needs to explode and a bunch of people need to die.— TJ teasing some British patron.
Jesus already came. I sucked his cock earlier.— TJ talking to G Man
Just watch my WonderBoner™— TJ's advertisement for WonderBoner™ during Stupid Ads.
Let's have a big round of applause and a thumbs up for finally revealing this piece of fucking shit that tried to rape Jenny McDermott! Look at him! Look at the face of this horrible sex-criminal.— TJ Kirk ousts Armoured Skeptic for the sexist pig he really is.
I did a cannonball and the whole neighborhood flooded.— TJ describes a childhood memory of going swimming with Scotty.
If you become a Muslim, I will pay you 20$ a month, because I find the idea of a Brett Keane Muslim to be pretty funny. Your wife has to wear a burka.
I'll facefuck a chipmunk and see how it goes.
I got the mic wet. And a lot of pussies out there.
When you hit a bong you're sucking Satan's cock
I am the undisputed king of the neckbeards.
Yeah, I know JonTron. JonTron sucked my cock.
If you're a kid who's into chemistry or astronomy or something, you know what you are? You're a fucking nerd. You're the piece of shit that doesn't get to be on primetime television.
Holy shit! My dick is hanging out! How long has this been going on?
At least my last name wasn't BananaBottom.
Pugs are my friends.
Fuck the will of the people, bitch!
I'm glad I could bring that ray of enlightenment to your otherwise mundane and meaningless life.
Goodnight, everybody. Show's over. We've reached the pinnacle of all human discourse. So might as well just move on.
My great-great-grand-daddy was a T-Rex farmer.
We should serve poutine on a teen covered in poo.
If you have less subscribers than I do, you're a pathetic loser... If you have more subscribers than me you're a sellout.... If we have the exact same amount, you're copying me.
Goatees are the official beards of evil.
Don't make fun of those ching chang chong people!
It's time to clean some debris out of the gene pool.
Here's my suggestion to you, Ryan. You don't want to be a public figure? Stop making videos and take your channel down.— TJ in response to Ryan's stances on AnitaGate
It's hard to do green screen with black people.— TJ upon seeing Tim Black's original setup.
I'm not saying Ryan Wiley is a rapist. I'm saying he may well be a rapist.— TJ's suspicions of Ryan's dark past.
Fuck Eskimos, bitch! I don't give a fuck. Go live in your igloos, you God damn ice primitives.... Inuit? In you shit, more like it.... In reality, it's all the Eskimos.— TJ vs. People who live in shitty fucking igloos.
North Carolina, suck on your vagina.
Imma laugh my ass off when Trump wins, bitches!— TJ before Trump won.
I obviously have my moments of "Oh God, fucking world's gonna end. The world's fucked. I'm depressed." but then it's like "Oh, I'll go eat some nachos". You know, so everything turns out okay.— TJ explains how to combat depression in a Q&A
- A common misconception of TJ is that he came up with the idea for ԀP. It was actually Ben's idea to start a podcast.
- TJ was born in Pasadena, California, raised in Mandeville, Louisiana, for much of the show's history he lived in Columbus, Ohio, and currently resides in Seattle, Washington. He has also lived in Mississippi, Alabama, Washington, Illinois, Indiana, and California again.
- Creationist Cat outed him as a Marilyn Manson apologist. TJ considers Manson a big inspiration in his life, alongside George Carlin.
- Despite being Manson's biggest fan (both in terms of devotion and physical mass), TJ doesn't wish to meet him in real life out of fear that it will squander the image built of him in his mind.
- TJ has written and published four books in his lifetime: including In Defense of Evil, Neckbeard Uprising, Scumbag: Musings of a Subhuman and The Final Revelation. The first three are contained within The Douchebag Bible.
- He formerly went by the alias "Terroja Lee (TL) Kincaid".
- He once said on Periscope that he invented the Anti-SJW genre on YouTube, though he stated many people would deny it.
- TJ frequently tries to steal Scotty's Snapple drinks from the fridge.
- TJ is just a character played by the devout theist known as Lance Sloane.
- He made an appearance on the Joe Rogan experience on January 12th, 2016.
- He is known for his "feminist voice", where he impersonates the shrill nagging whines almost perfectly. Its similarities between the voice of Eric Cartman has resulted in it becoming his "Cartman voice".
- He's fat. TJ isn't actually a human being, but a planet in his own right. That's why he has amassed such a big following. His gravitational pull is that strong.
- TJ is openly bisexual. He discovered his bisexuality when he was 11-12 years old.  Despite having made it known on the internet for years now, TJ made an official coming-out video after getting inspired by Shane Dawnson's recent coming-out-of-the-two-way-closet in order to get views. 
- When he was a child, TJ use to test the existence of the tooth fairy by laying items on his door so that they would fall when his parents would try to sneak in his room at night.
- He is 6 ft and 7 inches tall height-wise. He is a invisible to the naked eye penis-wise.
- He is the son of Terri and Thomas James Kirk. He also has a step-father and several other siblings as a result, including Stevie.
- TJ and Holly's dog, Grendel, often appears in TJ's videos.
- Early on during show's existence, TJ compiled a list of his demands the other hosts and fans must do to let the podcast continue. It exposes the fact that Scotty and Ben will do anything for TJ but give up pork. View him reading the list on Episode 58 here.
- He is of Scottish, French, Czech, and even Canadian descent. Ben has pointed out that being Scottish technically makes him British as well, but TJ disagreed.
- TJ plays the role of the Aluminum Sheik character in Drunken Peasants Wrestling.
- His favorite food is pizza, with bananas being a close second.
- His favorite video game is Fallout: New Vegas and did a let's play on it on his gaming channel. TJ also stated on Facebook that Fallout 4 is the only video game he wishes to see released in 2015. Upon the week of said release, TJ spent most of his time playing it which got in the way of his coverage of the Paris terror attacks.
- As TJ has stated previously, his life dream is to build a cybercock to replace his current organic penis.
- He once threatened Encyclopedia Dramatica with legal action for using pictures without his permission. He feels silly about it now. Dummy.
- TJ is known for possessing a terrible memory. Ben claims that if it's not happening in front of him, it doesn't exist.
- TJ isn't shy about viewing porn in the presence of others. According to Scotty, TJ once looked at porn while they were eating at a fine-dining establishment.
- TJ has mentioned numerous times that he was a victim of sexual harassment by a female co-worker while he was working in an office. Because he was a man, no one took it seriously and accused him of being gay.
- As of 2016, Canyon Trail is the worst movie he has ever seen. The movie was made by Egghead's family, which should be an obvious seal of quality.
- TJ has stated that anyone who likes the Star Wars prequels should stop watching him.
- His earliest memory is of an earthquake he experienced while living in California.
- He is apparently color blind, probably of the red-green variety.
- He enjoys the dining experience.
- When commentating on a video by another Canadian lunatic, TJ became convinced that his brother's antagonistic foreign policy towards Canada is warranted. Aboot time.
- TJ is a sexual submissive because he finds the dominant role too tiring for his liking.
- He has been compared to a Disney princess.
- TJ has been on numerous diets in his life and has lost a staggering amount of weight. But he's still a fat cunt.
- TJ is an expert on ancient human history. His expertise spans all the way back to the early 1920s, long before recorded human interaction. He once provided Ben with a lesson on Charles D. Mercury during the Drunken Peasants Trip to Europe in Londonistan. 
- TJ is an avid supporter of trans rights, due to his sexual preference towards MTF transsexuals.
- Recently, TJ became a vegetarian, despite his criticism of them in the past. He claims to have done this for his girlfriend and health reasons. However, he can be considered a "semi-vegetarian" because he regularly gives in and kills a large animal before feasting on its delicious flesh.
- TJ discovered in a DNA Heritage Test that he and Scotty are 1/32nd Canadian resulting in the conversion of Scotty.
- As president, he would scrap all current United States holidays and create two new ones - one where you must have sexual intercourse with one person slightly less attractive than you, and one slightly more attractive you, and the second where you can legally fight anyone that messes with you.  Also, he would lay around and eat Cheetos on his couch all day.  He would veto everything, and when he's too lazy to even do that, Scotty would do it for him. 
- He prefers penises over vaginas, but likes the female form over the male.
- He briefly quit the podcast during Episode 240 and is now on the bottom of the host totem pole.
- TJ ritually reads the wiki following each podcast. If we don't produce the episode pages to his liking, he sends us harassing messages including threats of rape and death.
- Unsurprisingly, his favorite word is "butts." However, he once expressed dislike of the term "butthurt". Coincidentally, he is a fan of Beavis and Butthead.
- The "TJ Kirk" page fittingly had the most content of any article on the wiki for a long time, before The Vigilant Christian's and Devon Tracey's articles garnered more content. The latter would probably consider that a form of pwnage.
- His audience's primary demographic is aged 18-34.
- TJ highly disapproves of Jaclyn Glenn plagiarizing her own fans and other YouTubers, but is willing to continue amicable relations as long as she stops stealing other people's shit. She has since removed TJ from her featured channels.
- TJ is afraid of spiders.
- He was a supporter of Bernie Sanders up until Sanders' endorsement of Hillary Clinton, who TJ claims resembles his pet lizard. TJ currently believes Donald Trump would make for a more interesting president than Hillary but will not vote for him.
TJ moves to Washington.
TJ and Scotty during the 2015 Europe Trip.
TJ tells a black man no to oral sex.
TJ smoking pan.
TJ interviews Howard Bloom.
Fan Art Gallery
- Episode 130
- Just kidding!