Drunken Peasants is divided into many segments. As the show has gone on, the segments have contributed more and more to the show's structure. Originally the show only involved two segments at most per episode, though the show has evolved over time to a more segment-based format, as a result they are important to understand the show structure. The intros are often made by the talented motherfuckers in ԀP's fanbase.
A list of the various segments introduced in the show's history can be found below:
The show was originally comprised only of what would become known as the News Segment, though they eventually introduced the idea of holding fan Q&A for half of the show. The Q&A was eventually changed to an infrequent segment to allow for others to be introduced, the first of which was Stupid Ads, which would replace the segment on Fridays. During 2015, the peasants began to introduce a ton of their iconic segments like Troll or Not a Troll, Crazy People, Storytime with Paul, and more. Newer segments are spread throughout the show and generally help keep everything running on track. As of August 2016, the Brett Keane Segment is the most popular among the fanbase, though it was later put on a hiatus during the first quarter of 2017.
Segments are occasionally retired, but often will make a comeback in one form or another.
List of Segments
- Crazy People - A segment used to showcase all the online lunatics discovered by the peasants. Although this has technically been going on for a while, it has only recently become it's own official segment, with an intro.
- Crazy Craigslist Ads - A segment where the peasants read ads from Craigslist, which are often sexual solicitations. Every ad is automatically believed to be true.
- DP Action News - A central segment where news related shit is played. In it's first incarnation, it was the first real segment introduced to the podcast.
- Fan Mail - A segment in which TJ and company open assorted boxes of stupid bullshit their fans sent to them.
- Feminist Slam Poetry - A segment in which the peasants attempt to survive a grueling feminist ramble on while trying to be artsy, attempting to express their points seemingly in the most grating way possible.
- Indivijul Brett Keane Segment Situation - An entire segment dedicated to roasting the Butt King. Keane has made an insane amount of videos responding to the peasants, stirring shit on YouTube, or just doing everyday breached manatee activities. As a result, he is ripe for material and the segment is among the most popular in the show's history
- Information Segment - A segment in which the hosts pick a random article from this very wiki. Writing about a segment that talks about this wiki inside the wiki? How meta. 
- Music Breaks - A segment taking place between the show where the peasants play music and do whatever the fuck they want for a little while.
- Pokémon Hotline - A spontaneous event interrupting the Brett Keane Segment in which the peasants attempt to get tips about Pokémon Go, though it always seems to result in a story about Keane or his home town Festus, Missouri.
- Post Show - A retired audio-only segment primarily hosted on SoundCloud. The post show gave a behind-the-scenes look on how the peasants are after DP. This was retired due to the peasants being too fucking lazy to do it. It is set to return once the peasants move into their new studio space.
- Q&A - The peasants take videos submitted by fans of the show and answer questions asked in them. The segment was retired due to lack of good content.
- Reenacting Rush - A very early segment on the show in which Ben and TJ would do an impression of an interview Rush Limbaugh had with his live viewers, with Ben taking the role as Rush. It was created largely because the peasants had no video in early episodes. It was retired early on in the show's life and is one of the lesser known segments. TJ has expressed some interest in bringing it back, though it never came to fruition.
- Shilling Segment - A regular segment of the show in which the peasants tell their peasants about the shit the need to know relating to DP, including announcements, their badass merchandise, and more. The majority of shilling takes place at the start of the show or during the music breaks. The peasants used to use a fanmade intro before the shilling, before it was eventually retired. Despite this, the segment is still technically around.
- Storytime With Paul - A segment initially featured one day a week where Paul's Ego takes center stage as he retells stories about his adventures through life.
- StrainsULove - A segment where the peasants review various strains of weed.
- Stupid Ads - A segment in which the peasants watch advertisements that are so ridiculously stupid that it's funny. ԀP plays a game in which they attempt to guess the price of an object before the commercial ends. It is always $14.95, even if the ad says differently.
- Troll or Not a Troll - A segment in which an exceptionally out there video is played, and the hosts as well as any guests on the show vote to decide whether or not they believe it's a troll or actually retarded. It is currently on a hiatus.
- Wheel Of Torture - A special segment of DP taking place on the 300th episode, mixing BDSM with a quiz game-show.
- Vader - A sentient bong owned by Ben from which the peasants ritually smoke pan or legal tobacco out of during every podcast. It is known to briefly turn the show into the patent-pending Coughing Peasants Podcast.
- White Guilt - A segment in which the congenial liberal heathens at the Drunken Peasants express copious amounts of regret for making the terrible, terrible mistake of being born privileged white dudes. The segment often highlights race shills on YouTube trying to bait out the next race war, or possibly just other YouTubers attempting to cash in on the recent Donald Trump campaign.
- The peasants have discussed potential segments such a "Drunken Wager" or "Negative Feedback".
- A "Recreational Drug of the Day" segment was attempted during episode 192, though it was never utilized again. It is believed the spiritual successor is StrainsULove.
- Ben controls the segments.
- The show originally just consisted of a news segment. The Q&A was later brought in for the second half of every show, replaced by Stupid Ads on Friday. The show now incorporates many different segments than two an episode.
- StrainsULove is the newest segment introduced.
- The Shilling Segment, White Guilt, and Q&A are the only retired segments. Stupid Ads and Crazy Craigslist Ads were retired but eventually returned. The Information Segment has also changed in concept.
- The News Segment wasn't known as DP Action News until Runny Lump's newest intro.
- The White Guilt segment proves that the peasants are secret racists. TJ has the second most white guilt in the world next to The Great White Shark Seamus.