|Brett Keane's family situation has been attacked multiple times by the Peasants, ladies and gentlemen. As a result, this particular article is being monitored by the individuals sitting here at the NSA in order to maintain the best possible image of Brett's particular reputation situation. Also be sure to check out his gaming channel, GamesULove and his website GodTVRadio.corm!|
Stop attacking my family.— Brett Keane's infamously sexy catchphrase situation.
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Brett "The Stallion" Donald Keane, also known as The Butt King and The Bread Queen is the prolapsed vagina of a drunken sea cow that now serves as the Joker to TJ's Batman. He's the human embodiment of deceit and slander, all while resembling and sounding like a hairless wookie. Caught in an eternal cycle of attention whoring, he has made over a dozen particular YouTube channels that keep getting removed because Brett can't follow YouTube's particular TOS. Before shutting down all his channels and moving to other platforms, he operated about 5 individual channels, far too many, but at least it's less than The Vigilant Christian or Joseph Martelli has, ladies and gentlemen.“
I've met some scumbags in my life, but every scumbag I've met (but Brett Keane) has to be bottom. You figure out their scumbaggery and you go: "Oh, okay. That's his deal."
Every time I think Brett Keane has hit bottom, he fucking mines his way into another chamber below it. Like, there's no end to the sewer that is Brett Keane.
Like, he just produces nothing but shit and everything he accuses other people of, he's guilty of.— PaulsEgo summarizes Brett's entire life.
Brett Keane is also the creator of a unique language situation which includes unnecessarily adding the particular words "Individual", "Situation" and "Particular" in spoken sentences at random times, along with constant use of the phrases "sit(ting) (t)here" and "ladies and gentlemen" (the latter of which he opens every one of his videos with). He mentions penis size a whole lot when trying to be insultive, proving his cock is under a centimeter. Keane is well-known for recording private conversations without people's permission and being called out for it afterwards. There is an entire segment of Drunken Peasants devoted to this water-headed manatee.
- 1 History
- 2 Orn Brett Keane
- 3 Orn Drunken Peasants
- 4 Major Events
- 4.1 Religion Debates
- 4.2 The Sagas Continues
- 4.3 We Were There
- 4.4 Hanging up the Particular Wife Beater Situation
- 4.5 The Cycle Situation Corntinues
- 4.6 #TeethGate 2016
- 4.7 Fite Stibulations
- 4.8 Second Brett Keane Episode Controversy
- 4.9 Becoming Brothers with The Vigilant Christian
- 4.10 Starve the Manatee
- 5 List of Channels
- 6 Brett Keane Dictionary
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Fan Art
- 10 Videos
- 11 Appearances
- 12 Sagas
- 13 References
Many years ago, Keane was a semi-popular atheist YouTuber and had actually given inspiration to channels like TJ Kirk and Paul's Ego, although those days have since long sailed and he is a shadow of his former self. With his audience learning about his true colors through his consistent use of shady tactics like outright plagiarism or utilizing vote bots, he lost the trust of his fans and other YouTuber individuals.After his fall from grace, he came upon hard times and resorted to e-begging. Most of the money he received came from Christians, which he saw this as a sign from his God and became a theist individual. Despite the crap he sits there and talks orn the peasants at each and every particular opportunity, he would have faded into obscurity a lorng time ago if it wasn't for DP.
Brett at one point made a few videos which made some people speculate that he was an atheist again. Brett has been directly asked and he only said that he is currently in a "cross roads" situation. Although, be aware that there is a possibility, ladies and gentlemen, that Brett is just bullshitting or trolling people with this judging by shit he has sat there pulling in the past. Before this he was a self-proclaimed
Lie Spewer "Truth-seeker", before that he was a Christian, before that he was a "God-believer" individual, and before even that he as an atheist whose deceitful actions caused him to fall from grace in the YouTube community. Because he is a particularly dishonest and traitorous asswipe individual, Brett manages to hold ornto friendships with as much grasp as a bar of soap in the prison situation he deserves to rot in. If it weren't for his cornstant appearances orn the Drunken Peasants, he would surely dissipate into nothingness.
Orn Brett Keane
On his numerous amount of channels, Keane produces the most cancerous content on YouTube or elsewhere these days. Many of his videos are complaining about his own failures and pinning the blame on anything else but his own fat ass. Despite being nothing more than a joke to anyone who knows his name, Keane sticks around to be the center of drama like the attention bukkake he is. He continues to talk shit about the peasants everyday, them being the primary topic of his videos these days and TJ in particular, even though he would have fell into complete obscurity long ago. He makes videos posing arguments he once dismissed for Christianity because a cabal of theists gave him a love of money once. He has also been known to produce horrible gaming content and reaction videos where he barely gives any commentary.
Brett's Hangouts are a complete joke. The idea of that he wants to create a "dialogue" is bullshit. Whenever someone Brett encounters someone who knows what they're doing and points out the blatant sophistry, he immediately kicks them for some bullshit reason. If you know what you're doing if you play along with their bullshit, he will strawman you, throws in red herrings, moves the goal posts, lies constantly and uses ad hominems, and if you can get passed all of that nonsense, he'll kick you, However, if you perhaps are new to debating, he or one more likely one of the other dumb-asses in the hangout, will bully you with nonsensical arguments that no one without a Ph.D in bullshit-ology will be able to understand. He'll also demean you then kick you if you're under 18 and say so. Each hangout lasts about 8 hours and most of the time Brett is away either sleeping or beating his wife while letting other christian individuals moderate.
Orn Drunken Peasants
Main article: Indivijul Brett Keane Segment Situation
Brett Keane has been featured orn the Drunken Peasants many times, ladies and gentlemen, and his constant particular shit-stirring has made him a particularly prominent individual among the particular ԀP fanbase, leading to him being considered one of ԀP's
greatest most pathetic enemies. He has frequently sat there accusing TJ of plotting to shut down his channel, sending votebots against his videos, being a scam ortist, as well as attacking his family and numerous other bullshit accusations. Keane is often seen as the peasants' arch nemesis, always managing to creep his way back into being the particular center of attention individual for his somehow ever-increasing scumfuckery.
He first showed up orn the podcast with Che Dubs, TrueEmpiricism, and G Man. The intent was to have a debate situation with the Drunken Peasants orn the creation of the universe. This did not end well, as TrueEmpiricism had asked the same particular question multiple times until he had finally worn orn TJ's nerves. TJ then asked Brett Keane to kick True Empiricism from the call. After True left, G Man continued the debate by making points the Peasants said were complete nonsense. Paul's Ego also made an appearance where he angrily attacked Brett Keane for the trouble he caused in the past.
During episode 20, Brett made his first appearance on a proper episode of the show following the first debate and talked about having the second one. They eventually held a second debate where the Peasants asked him to come orn to talk without his group of notoriously cunty friends, so he came on with them anyway including the very worst, NephilimFree. After a series of harsh exchanges, Ben sent Brett Keane a message orn the Skype telling him he was banned from the show indefinitely. Eventually Ben and TJ eased up and began showing his content again.
The Sagas Continues
During episode 39, Brett Keane was brought up again when Ben played a video situation from an animator individual named SyeTenAtheist who previously had his video G-Man The Motherfucking Opera featured orn the show. Brett Keane The Motherfucking Opera was sort of a sequel to the G-Man opera, featuring Brett Keane as the star individual. The opera parodied Brett Keane's fickleness situation in faith, penchant for claiming someone attacked his family, his publicly known spousal abuse situation, his shitty book, and a variety of other situations.
At one point he sat there and presented a garbled, distorted audio file of some individual repeatedly saying that "Brett Keane is a nigger." Keane accused TJ of creating the audio file, thus proving that TJ is a deceitful racist individual. Orn further inspection, the audio file was actually edited together audio from individual TJ videos. TJ noted that Brett Keane's particular religious belief situations tend to align with whichever particular group of individuals pays him the most particular money. To attempt to draw Keane from God Believer situation, TJ offered Brett a ten dollar per month payment with a bonus of one box situation of Krispy Kreme donuts. The payment is doubled if Keane converts to Islam and has his wife individual wear a particular Muslim veil situation.
We Were There
After more than a year since appearing orn the show, Brett returned as a guest orn episode 166 of ԀP. The entire episode was nothing but Brett trying to make up bullshit to cover up the lies that were presented to him by Paul's Ego and the rest of ԀP. Unfortunately, the Peasants were unable to pressure Mr. Keane for too long due to his sensitivity to French Vanilla and a lack of diapers.
Hanging up the Particular Wife Beater Situation
♪Take orn me! (Take orn me!) Take me orn! (Take orn me!) I'll be Gorn... for a day or two~♪— From Brett's totally original single situation: "The Amazing Atheist Individual Wants to Assault Me"
Brett decided to hang up the boots for the millionth time after God told him that his quest to promote his Word (by making videos intent orn stirring up e-drama to remain within the spectrum of relevance) should be better put to rest, a message made in the form of not overturning a strike made orn one of Brett's scam vids (which Brett claimed was flagged for containing "sexual content"). Brett announced in episode 178 that he will no longer make videos about religion... oops... "God-Believism", and will only continue to produce content orn his gaming channel, GamesULove. Click Subscribe
As the catastrophe of Brett's endless view-whoring crusade reaching another end came to light, the bets were up and Brett's inevitable return was as predictable as the content of The Vigilant Christian's next video, and oh boy were they right.
The Cycle Situation CorntinuesThe Stallion came clip-clopping back in less than a week when he came to the conclusion that God did want him to continue making more videos with negligible amounts of views to spread his holy message; one snort at a time. To the peasant's surprise, the video (not really a video at this point; more of an incarnation of several of this nature) ushering Brett's return was focused entirely orn talking about Christianity and not about leeching off others bigger than him. One must wonder when Brett will eventually return to his old ways, but that's a situation for another time.
After getting told by TJ and Paul that he would be paid 1,000 USD for showing his mouth, Brett showed up orn Episode 235 of the Drunken Peasants and showed his fake teeth, revealing he is a toothless individual. TJ still refused to pay him since Brett didn't show his gums like TJ asked him to do which caused Brett to do 100+ videos that failed to prove TJ was a Scamming scumfuck individual. A schism occurred where several DP fans took Brett's side and agreed that TJ was being a cunt to poor old Brett Keane.
On May 10th Brett made a video showing his gums clearly. After seeing this TJ tweeted to Brett telling him that he will pay him the money. After Brett Keane told TJ Pay-trin was a valid option for payment TJ went ahead and pledged $1000 there. TJ decided to do this so that Brett couldn't claim he didn't get paid.
Brett, however, was somehow able to turn this into drama, and so, being unsatisfied, Brett publicly asked Pay-trin to delete his Pay-trin account. Orn May 11th Brett made several videos threatening to delete his account if the money doesn't go specifically in his PayPal within 24 hours. TJ didn't respond to Brett and Brett claimed he was leaving YouTube forever, until a couple hours later when he started making videos again orn a regular basis situation.
Brett removed these videos soon after everyone realized he was being his normal scamming self. However Brett failed to realize people already downloaded these videos and that thousands have seen it as a result. The video was played orn the 245th episode of DP where TJ realized how he can make Brett do anything as long as he get money.
As Brett Changed his position orn TJ he also Changed his position orn Atheism. Brett announce that he would be defending both Atheism and Christianity at the same time Due to the money given by TJ and other atheists.
After having enough of Brett's shit, Ben challenged The Stallion himself to a fight to the death situation. Brett Keane, blind as a bat, mistook Ben for TJ, and 'renegotiated' the terms of the fight situation. His stibulations were that they all fight him, each for a wager of 5,000 bucks, and on his property. He also demanded that of they lose, they quit youtube, and if he loses (like that'll ever happen, right?) he quits youtube; for the millionth time in YouTube history.The peasants were too clever to fall for Brett's ingenious plan to goad them onto his property. I guess there are SOME people out there that can outwit the almighty Stallion.
Second Brett Keane Episode Controversy
Due to popular demand, the Peasants are making a sequel to 23 Situations: An Oddyssey into Brett Keane. Originally, TJ offered Brett 500 dollars in exchange for 2 hours of Brett's time on the show. Brett accepted, under the "stibulation" that the amount is raised to $1,000. TJ agreed, and told Brett to wait for a contract.
Of fucking course, Brett found a way to spin this into drama and caused a rift within the DP fanbase over whether it was worth it to have Brett on the show at all. At one point, The peasants offered money to Justin Keane, Dorn, Brett's water-headed idiot son, and even J dubs to come on the show instead. This idea was tossed around a bit, until Brett made a video saying "None of my family ARE real friends and want to go orn either". (Seriously, he's so fucking stupid that he wrote "are" in place of "or").
Eventually, Brett agreed to go orn for the $1,000, provided that the money go to JezuzFreek777's daughter for an operation. Brett neglected to tell the peasants that JezuzFreek777 told him a long time ago that he would reject the money from Brett. Knowing Brett's character, Paul speculated that Brett only offered the money to JezuzFreek777, knowing he would decline, so that Brett could keep the money himself. Let's be honest, Brett is so transparent that's probably exactly the case.
Becoming Brothers with The Vigilant Christian
In a collision between 2 horrible worlds of stupidity, Brett has joined forces with Mario. Mario hilariously kept referring to Brett as his brother in Christ during episode 311. Brett told the story of his "conversion"... again... and it once again contradicted every story he has ever told. Brett is such a liar that he claimed that in 2006 he got 3000 subscribers off of his very first video alone. For those who are new to Youtube or the internet, 3000 may not sound that impressive now, but in those days, that would have made you the king of Youtube. Brett is obviously full of shit, and Paul even mentioned how he remembers watching Brett's 1000 subscriber celebration video.
Starve the Manatee
Starting with the new year of 2017, The Drunken Peasants will be taking an indefinitely-long hiatus from Brett. It's worth noting that in the three weeks that it took the DP to move to Seattle, Brett went way off the fucking deep end. If this happens on a short scale, the comedy gold that will ensue after several months of this will be hilarious. TJ said he wanted to do this because Brett has developed an ego about himself. However, he is still making videos. As of 2-6-17, Butt king's main channel, GordTVradio situation, has dropped to 2962 subs due to atheist individuals, (which is odd, as that number has stayed the same for around a month) and his view count has gorn down by 61.6%. He is getting 0 daily subs, however his channel is at an all time high in terms of subscribers. The manatee has enough fat to sustain himself for a lorng winter situation. GamesUlove has gorn down by 35.4% in terms of views, and has gorn down by 101% in terms of subs.
Recently, Brett has seemed to disappeared off the face of YouTube, again. He left once again. Either he has died, or he's getting ready to pull a sympathy card for "not being able to upload controversial content." His live channel is still up apparently though.
List of Channels
- (Terminated) GodTVRadio
- (Terminated) BrettKeaneHollywood
- (Terminated) Sub2KeaneVlogs
- (Terminated) Gforlife77
- (Terminated) KeaneVlogs
- (Terminated) AliCross510
- (Terminated) BrettKeane2HOT4YT
- (Terminated) PopeLovesCandy
- (Terminated) brettkeaneisgod
- (Terminated) MrEvilution777
- (Terminated) BrettKeaneWarcraft
- (Terminated) brettkeanedotcom
- (Terminated) Subscribe2KeaneVlog
- (Terminated) BrettKeaneJR
- (Terminated) TheStallion76
- (Terminated) BKwolfman
- (Deleted) GodTvRadio Brett Keane
- (Deleted) God is Great and Loves Brett Keane (formerly Brett Keane Superstar)
- Brett Keane Live Show (formerly GodTvRadio International and 5th Drunken Peasants Member Brett Keane Show)
- (Deleted) GamesULove
- (Deleted) MoviesULove
Eight out of the twenty four channels haven't been terminated yet - great work, Brett.
Brett Keane Dictionary
Main article: Brett Keane Dictionary
Being a manatee, Brett Keane is incapable of producing proper human speech. As a result, he speaks a series of guttural slurs similar to a low form of English. The following guide is an attempt to help translate this individual situation. He is absolutely notorious for particular words and expressions that he runs ornto the ground, ladies and gentlemen, in order to make himself sound like an intellectual individual. The first of particular quirks was his overuse of the word "situation" at random times in a video. Whenever Brett gets mocked for overusing a phrase, he stops using it, tries to flip the situation orn its head by claiming that it was a self-parody, and moves ornto another word-situation. The overall theory ladies and gentlemen is as follows: The more syllables a word has, the more likely Brett will try to use it and the less likely it will be used properly. These verbal quirks have come to be known as Keaneisms.
- On April 21st of 2011, a professionally produced song was made about how Brett isn't a slick as he thinks and has been caught in a lie fuck knows how many times. It was created by Matt O'Neil and can still be found orn YouTube. Ben initially planed to use the song as part of the Brett Keane segment and has used it as an intro to his videos in the past. It was initially planned to be used in the Brett Keane segment and was first played orn episode 163.
- Brett upvotes his own videos and comments orn YouTube; evident by the blue thumbs-up any time her has a screenshot of his videos/comments. He also likes his own tweets and videos orn Twitter to the point that he tweets about them, then auto-tweets that he liked his own video one second after. As well as showing his own icon under certain tweets for those that liked it.
- He's so incompetent orn Twitter that most of his tweets besides tweets saying that he uploaded videos and liked his own uploads are tweets sending those videos as induvidul tweets to The Peasants and/or people he's blocked; not seeming to realize that those people can't see them.
- Brett has called the ԀP Wiki a cult of child-slaves ruled over by TJ. He has also tried to use our writing as leverage against the peasants in the past.
- The "Brett Keane, you are a nigger!" audio he kept bringing up like a smoking gun in the olden days is actually a clip from TJs old videos - the part talking about ice tea - spliced at the end of J-Dubs doing his best TJ impression.
- Brett has described himself as being of Irish, Indian, and even negroid descent.
- If you want to see his World of Warcraft character click here.
- He suffers from a particular mental problem called "norsissistick personal disorderly".
- Brett has received a few nicknames including Butt King and Bread Queen. Brett also dubbed himself "The Stallion" at one point, which is now used to mock him.
- Brett once tried to visual-dox Ben and iMustDestroyAll by tweeting them both pictures of them without masks and cheekily complimenting their looks. Like most self-created dirt, this was hastily deleted the instant people called him out.
- He laughs like a grizzled stir-crazy prospector.
- Hilariously, he did not know what a matinée was.
- In the fair use warning that Brett puts up on almost all of his videos, there is a typo. Instead of parody it says "paradoy".
- He has compared Scientology to being an atheist. Calling them both death cults.
- Keane's Hollywood opening was well-received by the Drunken Peasants fanbase and has been dubbed "Final Jesus".
- Brett's family live in constant peril, spending every waking hour dreading the imminent assault of the Peasants.
- Keane condemned LGBT in episode 101 because a trolling straight guy made a hilarious video expressing their immense lust for Jesus Christ.
- McKenzie Heritage, a former member of Keane's posse, once tried to DMCA Brett for using her artwork, as discussed by the peasants during episode 106. The slimy fuck still uses it in his logo to his day.
- Brett Keane's passive aggressive apology to TJ was featured in episode 115.
- TJ has suggested that Brett Keane became a feminist, as it's guaranteed that his followers won't be able to see through his bullshit situations. This notion came through in episode 118 when Brett condemned the anti-feminism attitude in the atheist community. Not that he ever changes his attitude at all or pulls any punches that are insultive to female atheists.
- Brett Keane snores while he is awake, according to Ben. This can be heard whenever he breathes into a microphone.
- Brett Keane is currently the strongest evidence for evolution, as he is the missing link individual between humans and the matinée, the humatinée.
- Brett Keane claims to have been savagely beaten as a youth, seen a drunk guy get hit by a car & saved an infant from being run over by a car.
- He wrote many of the positive reviews for his "books" orn Amazon, as displayed orn episode 151.
- The Vigilant Christian have become friends through their mutual hatred of the Drunken Peasants attacking their lord and savior, individual Kent Hovind.
- He literally disagrees with TJ orn every single particular issue, seriously find one situation where they agree. If TJ took a stance orn breathing, Keane would probably suffocate.
- Brett once joined forces with Jenny McDermott, another YouTuber known for being a lying, cuntish, false-DMCAing, souldead, attention-whoring scumfuck individual with a bestial appearance. Their relationship is in a constant state of orn and orff again, depending orn when it's convenient to both norcissists.
- Watching his gaming channel has been proven by an elite group of researchers to be more painful than ancient Chinese suicide rituals. Half of the videos don't even have commentary.
- He's released his phone number in the past because he's a dumbass. Then said the Peasants doxxed him for showing his number orn their show... in his own videos.
- Brett has a giant, bulbous, infected wart orn his hand.
- He claims to have agoraphobia, though he has made plenty of videos in the outdoor situation when he was an atheist.
- Lately, he has been asking his fans if anyone of them are a "mean lawyer" that can take his case for free, so he can "sue all the scammers". Meaning all the times previously, presently, and in the future when he says he's already contacted a lawyer are of course bullshit.
- As of July 2016 Brett is going through his "Maybe I am a god believer" phase ; more updates will follow.
- He has been involved in a scandal where Brett stole people's Fallout 4 mods and branded them as his own.
- He calls his patrons, "patreorns" or "pay-trins".
- He, along with Tommy Sotomayor and Onision, are the only DP antagonists to have a special episode dedicated to only them.
- To learn a bit more about Brett and his family, please visit the following link.
- During episode 285, Brett claimed he would leave YouTube for good (again!) if Donald Trump lost the 2016 election.
- He considers himself a celebrity, all just because people know about him in a negative light from a YouTube podcast about four stoners.
- Ever since he came out of his mother's vagina, he has longed for cigarettes and had the teeth necessary to eat steak.
- Brett Keane lives in the shadow of his much cooler, and genuinely awesome, brother Justin Keane.
- TJ suggested during episode 255 that in an alternate reality, Brett was a popular YouTuber under the alias of Keanestar.
- He did an interview with FakeSagan that was essentially a big hugfest between the two former enemies. Everything Keane said was believed by Case because he swore on The Bible.
- According to Brett, he once made a three-part series against Tommy Sotomayor sometime in 2013.
- According to the Drunken Peasants (specifically PaulsEgo) Brett gave their home address (when TJ, Scotty and Ben were living in Ohio) to DP Stalker Joseph Martelli.
- It is a known fact that Brett Keane is an interdimensional manatee that lives in PaulsEgo's ass. He is usually kept in place by Pimpmunk's powerful gnome powers, but whenever Brett is freed he will immediatly seek out the nearest bowl of Mac and Cheese after exiting from the black hole that is Paul's asshole.
- One day, Brett Keane called Creationist Cat in an attempt to to rope the lord's chosen cat into into a murder/death conspiracy situation. Brett had formulated a plan to destroy the Drunken Peasants and break TJ's spirit forever; but Brett required the godly powers of Creationist Cat to enact his plan. CC protested, stating that he'd feel like a dick for killing the Drunken Individuals after they had him orn the podcast. After Brett kept trying to get CC's help, CC revealed that his true hatred of Brett comes from a video Brett made in the past, doing a voice-over of an animated cat individual, which CC claimed is extremely demeaning to his species. CC then banned Brett from his Skype. After this video was uploaded and the world saw Brett's plan, he went orn his channel to state that the video wasn't real in an attempt to save face. Brett stated that it wasn't him in the video, but Paul impersonating him, and even had the gall to say that Creationist Cat wasn't zapped by god, but is just a guy doing satire.
The lumpy stallion gorn adrift. Taken from Crazy People.
An artist's depiction of Brett Keane. Drawn by Anthony Avon.
- Episode 20 (guest)
- Episode 21
- Episode 22
- Episode 23
- Episode 31
- Episode 38
- Episode 54
- Episode 61
- Episode 71
- Episode 73
- Episode 74
- Episode 75
- Episode 76
- Episode 77
- Episode 78
- Episode 79
- Episode 80
- Episode 82
- Episode 84
- Episode 86
- Episode 89
- Episode 101
- Episode 105
- Episode 108
- Episode 115
- Episode 117
- Episode 118
- Episode 119
- Episode 123
- Episode 125
- Episode 126
- Episode 133
- Episode 136
- Episode 138
- Episode 140
- Episode 141
- Episode 143
- Episode 144
- Episode 146
- Episode 152
- Episode 153
- Episode 158
- Episode 161
- Episode 166 (guest)
- Episode 176
- Episode 178
- Episode 180
- Episode 188
- Episode 191
- Episode 192
- Episode 198
- Episode 199
- Episode 200
- Episode 201
- Episode 202
- Episode 203
- Episode 204
- Episode 205
- Episode 206
- Episode 207
- Episode 219
- Episode 223
- Episode 227
- Episode 230
- Episode 234
- Episode 235 (guest)
- Episode 236
- Episode 237
- Episode 240
- Episode 241
- Episode 244
- Episode 245
- Episode 249
- Episode 251
- Episode 252
- Episode 254
- Episode 255
- Episode 257
- Episode 258
- Episode 259
- Episode 260
- Episode 261
- Episode 263
- Episode 265
- Episode 266
- Episode 267
- Episode 268
- Episode 269 (discussed briefly)
- Episode 270
- Episode 271
- Episode 272
- Episode 273
- Episode 274
- Episode 275
- Episode 276
- Episode 277
- Episode 278
- Episode 279
- Episode 280
- Episode 281
- Episode 283
- Episode 285
- Episode 286
- Episode 287
- Episode 288
- Episode 288.5
- Episode 289
- Episode 290
- Episode 291
- Episode 292
- Episode 293
- Episode 294
- Episode 295 (guest)
- Episode 296 (guest)
- Episode 302
- Episode 304
- Episode 305
- Episode 306
- Episode 307
- Episode 308
- Episode 310
- Episode 311
- Episode 312
- Episode 313
- Episode π
- Religion Debate (guest)
- Religion Debate 2 (guest)
|The Brett Keane Saga|
|The Masters of Stupidity|
21 • 22 • 23 • 31 • 38 • 54 • 61 • 71 • 74 • 75 • 76 • 77 • 78 • 79 • 82 • 84 • 86 • 89 • 101 • 105 • 108 • 115 • 117 • 118 • 119 • 123 • 125 • 126 • 133 • 136 • 138 • 140 • 141 • 143 • 144 • 146 • 152 • 153 • 158 • 161 • 162 • 163 • 176 • 178 • 180 • 188 • 191 • 192 • 198 • 199 • 200 • 201 • 202 • 203 • 204 • 205 • 206 • 207 • 223 • 227 • 230 • 234 • 236 • 237 • 240 • 245 • 249 • 251 • 252 • 254 • 255 • 257 • 258 • 259 • 260 • 261 • 263 • 266 • 267 • 268 • 269 • 270 • 271 • 272 • 273 • 274 • 275 • 276 • 277 • 278 • 279 • 280 • 281 • 283 • 285 • 287 • 288 • 288.5 • 289 • 290 • 291 • 292 • 293 • 294 • 304 • 305 • 306 • 307 • 308 • 310 • 312 • 313 • 314
|The Jenny McDermott Saga|
|Sources of attention|
|The Joseph Martelli Saga|
- Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/XFzHxkT.png | YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBbMQMg9pCU&lc=z130zzk5goqygpfjk04civhifmudu15r0u00k
- YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOvgJTtw5Ls
- YouTube link: https://youtu.be/cIfZofbTZ1s?t=23m5s
- Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Undying-Love-Brett-Keane/dp/141160802X | Archive link: http://archive.is/5jsDm