"I now have a Wikipedia page devoted to calling me Hitler. So that's something."— Ryan Wiley when we had no Hitler references on his page.
"I have a Math Degree."— Ryan's trump card in any argument.
Razz Jazz Wiley (also known as Ryan Whiney, The 24-Year-Old Virgin, The Great White Knight of the North) is a feminist-atheist YouTuber, an antagonist of Drunken Peasants, an undercover national socialist, and the very proud owner of a Math Degree. He is perhaps DP's most well-known nu-male antagonist. Ryan is universally seen as a weasley and annoying twat that in reality doesn't have the ability to count fish. He is most prominently known for being an even bigger pussy than MrRepzion and Scotty combined, without any of the sex appeal.
Years after the Third Reich, Ryan's boring ass self made several video responses to the Drunken Peasants, all of which they covered, and has made a guest appearance on DP in regards to his criticisms of other YouTube atheists. For most of 2014 and the first half of 2015, Ryan served as one of the main antagonists of the Drunken Peasants team until he decided to formally cut ties with them (a decision DP proudly accepted). Ryan eventually returned to the fold in 2016 after a six month absence, but has since removed most of his videos and shares his mathematically supported insults on Twitter.
Ryan claimed the reason for his channel is to share information and help people garner a better understanding of the world around them using his math degree and apparent expertise of politics. Ryan primarily made vlog-style videos giving commentary on currents events, politics, atheism and other topics he usually knows anywhere from two to three fucks about. He works hard to make sure each video is presented as boring and dry as possible and even has a Patreon account with zero out of his two milestone goals reached. Most people probably wouldn't need to donate as they could just buy a bucket of paint and watch that dry for a similar experience. Several videos end with a title card of the waving American flag, prompting the audience to "Subscribe for America" (aka this pussy).
Some of his more popular videos were tutorials on making YouTube videos, so he does serve some function other than being a subject of laughter. A portion of his playlists involve "Grow Your Channel and "Expand Your Audience" groups. Hmm. Ryan has made and sent a shit-ton of videos to Thunderf00t where he dismissed his views regarding feminism as "pseudoscientific", such as treating sexual dimorphism as if it has some strong scientific basis (which it does). Let's just say that Ryan dislikes science because it does not fit his ideal narrative. Ryan also pulled the Ray Comfort debate where Thunderf00t refused to absolutely say the Holocaust was wrong in order to avoid one of Ray's theological traps, and Ryan asserted that Thunderf00t was suggesting "mass murder is cool because of science!" Way to miss the point, dipweed.
Ryan also had a gaming channel. One of his most prominent let's plays is of Minecraft where he builds exact replicas of real concentration camps.
Ryan Wiley Saga
Main article: Ryan Wiley Saga
Ryan Wiley has been featured several times on DP and represents the peasants' dislike of soft, congenial social justice warriors like himself. The definition of a white knight without an original thought in his mind, Ryan has been niggered off YouTube a few times and now infrequently makes content, in the rares instance he does you can be assured it will be poorly researched with a dull delivery. During episode 195, Ben considered the possibility of welcoming Ryan back into the Drunken Peasant's rogue gallery. This was only if they could stand to sit through the video of him they were watching at the time and despite it being only 3 minutes long, the peasants skipped to the next one without hesitation. It's great to see that Ryan is always in top form, still as boring and bland as ever.
Ryan "Bitchass" Wiley initially chose not to have an active role in AnitaGate, instead choosing to watch from the sidelines. The day after, however, he decided to go on a long Twitter rant about how Ben was a creepy asshole. Funny coming from a guy who thinks Jaclyn Glenn will want to fuck him if he posts a 4 hour video response to every video she ever makes.
Following the heart-stopping events of AnitaGate 2015, Ryan McWhinnington became a victim of "doxxing" when somebody tweeted "Hey, it's that pussy from the Drunken Peasants" while he was out in public with some friends that he allegedly has. Ryan wasn't harassed nor his evening spoiled as a result of the tweet, but felt it was really creepy. Ryan proceeded to blame the Drunken Peasants in his next video for encouraging this "evil" action (yes, "evil" like tying a woman to railroad tracks while curling their moustache), arguing that he wasn't even a public figure. TJ protested this claim when they featured Ryan's video in episode 108, citing this very article from this very wiki as evidence of Ryan belonging to the public eye (Yay, shout-out!). Ryan then decided to officially end his feud with the Drunken Peasants and no longer respond to them; an "ethical obligation" of his. Wow, I wonder at what moment "ethics" came into his boring-as-shit bitching. The peasants just laughed this over with Sargon of Akkad in episode 109 and applauded his decision.
Despite officially having cut relations with the Drunken Peasants, Ryan made his supposed final appearance in episode 123, in which the Peasants played his video talking about wanting an end to the YouTube drama (the same drama provoked entirely by himself). The Ryan Wiley Saga was compared to that of the Atheist Roo Saga in episode 151, as both Roo and Wiley seem to prefer shit-talking on Twitter than actually having a civil discussion. Ryan's relationship with DP may have officially died (along with his presence on the internet altogether), though Ryan shall remain immortalized in the DP fandom and this will probably be his biggest notability, such that it may well carry on past his grave. Ryan may never know what it's like to be inside of a woman, though he will hold a special place in all our hearts. We'll always remember the good times along with the laughable partially-grown facial hair.
Ryan Wiley's Degree in Mathematics is, well, Ryan Wiley's college degree. Aside from affectionately curling into bed with it tucked into his arms, Ryan frequently mentions his degree to boost his credibility, and tends to come off as condescending as a result. It is suspected that the degree issued by Michigan State University, although there is some scattered evidence that can trace this degree back to a certain diploma mill operated by TJ's dad. The Drunken Peasants mention it derisively to mock Wiley's pretentious attitude, sometimes calling it a "meth" degree. It is printed on paper made from pan leaves and the ink is made from the blood of Jewish families. The Fancy Badger once tried to smoke it (and succeeded).
"You know what's super funny? Rape."— Actual Ryan Wiley quote.
"Our country is Idiocracy."— Ryan stating that he'd be a perfect presidential candidate.
"The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people."— An excerpt from Wiley's book
"Why is rape even illegal? No real humans are ever harmed, only women."— Another nugget of enlightenment.
"I have a million negro slaves."— Martin Luther King, Jr.
"The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew."— Just sayin'
"The DP wiki is wikipedia page!"— Ryan Wiley calls this massive wiki just ONE PAGE.
- He has a math degree.
- He sucks.
- He is a long-lost retarded twin brother of Edward Snowden.
- He is a long-time NAMbLA member.
- If you look up the word "pussy" in the dictionary, you see his face and name in big bold letters.
- He constantly accuses people of straw-manning him, this is projection of the highest order.
- Possibly due to a running joke in the Drunken Peasants making fun of his collared shirt, Ryan does not wear them anymore in his videos.
- Tori Huit considers Ryan interesting and intelligent, citing him as one of the YouTubers she wants more content from. And Josef Fritzel was a great dad.
- Wiley is blatantly jealous of channels with large Patreon subscriber bases.
- Another running joke was that Ryan Wiley and Mr. Repzion were gay lovers. Repzion denied in the comments section that he was even friends with Ryan (according to Ben in Episode 35). It seems to be one-sided since Ryan made several video responses to Mr. Repzion.
- When asked about his views on the Holocaust, Ryan once replied "Who gives a shit? It didn't even happen".
- In DP Wrestling, Ryan Wiley plays the role of The Math Magician.
- Ryan's favorite method of communication is Twitter, preferring it over actually speaking to his dissidents. Classy. TJ blocked his Twitter account. If you're not confident enough in your opinions to confront those who disagree with you, you probably should rethink your opinions.
- Ryan Wiley has gonorrhea, which he contracted from Jonathan McIntosh.
- Ryan Wiley-Coyote was criticized in episode 67 for claiming that all rape victims should be believed to be telling the truth before considering evidence or anything. Well, fuck due process then.
- The chat was immediately flooded with rape accusations towards Mr. Ryan Wiley. As an illustration of the ridiculousness of Wiley's belief, only about half of the accusations were true.
- He is a registered Democrat and unregistered sex offender.
- He is the love child of Rachel Madcow and Chaz Homo.
- Wiley is a crack addict, and has been since he was 9 or 10. Most days, he can be found in his favorite crack den in Flint.
- A disclaimer was eventually put on the homepage of the Drunken Peasants Wiki for Ryan's inevitable response to a former admin's
blatant libelrigorous journalism.
- TJ mentioned this page at the start of Episode 108: 420.
- TJ initially claimed that he didn't consider Ryan stupid, but now thinks he's a fucking moron.
- TJ exacted the ultimate punishment on Ryan Wiley for being a boring fuck: eternal veto.
- His tweets unsurprisingly consist of him acting super defensive and complaining about shit.
- Ryan was mentioned on TJ's main channel in the video "Buzzfeed Feminism - Bronuts and Fedoras - A Guided Tour".
- The only non-racist website that Ryan visits is PornHub and even that categorizes people by ethnicity.
- Ryan doesn't like Dusty and his logic t-shirts very much. He also recently started a back and forth on Twitter with Thunderf00t.
- He has pwned Wild Bill for America several times. A dead ferret could pwn Wild Bill.
- Despite no longer appearing on the show, Ryan was featured in DP's third intro starting with Episode 165.
- Strangely, Ryan has yet to capitalize on Jaclyn's plagiarism. This is quite baffling considering this gives some credence to his whole argument about Jaclyn's rise to popularity. Holy fucking shit. Ryan was actually kinda on to something.
- A list of just some of Ryan's role models can be found here.
- Ryan knows everything about numerology, he has a math degree after all.
"The Great Gatsby is for terrorists." -Jesus Christ
|The Ryan Wiley Saga|
|Main Articles||Ryan Wiley • Ryan Wiley Saga • DMCAGate 2015|
|Challengers||Drunken Peasants • Hugo & Jake • Jaclyn Glenn • Mercedes Carrera • Thunderf00t|
|Fair Maidens||Jenny McDermott • Anita Sarkeesian • Tori Huit|
|Episodes|| 31 • 32 • 33 • 67 • 70 • 79 • 82 • 83 • 85 • 88 • 91 • 104 • 108 • 109 • 123 • 195 • 220
- Robert W. Goy and Bruce S. McEwen (1980). Sexual Differentiation of the Brain: Based on a Work Session of the Neurosciences Research Program. Boston: MIT Press.