|The channel's logo.|
RAGE FEED is Drunken Peasants' official sister-channel that revolves around gaming. The channel was derelict for several months, with the peasants beginning to post videos again in September 2015. The current plans for the channel are unknown, as the name hasn't been used in some time despite the peasants having done some recent Twitch Streams.“
We're going to have new content coming for Rage Feed soon.— Ben's slogan for the channel.
The Drunken Peasants stream live Rage Feed content on Twitch, they later upload the content onto their YouTube channel.
On Drunken Peasants
The channel was first used as a Drunken Peasants alternate account that was made when they couldn't stream during a copyright strike. It was originally intended to be a complete replacement, until they were able to regain streaming rights on their main channel. The channel was eventually re-purposed into RageFeed.
The channel was announced on the April 2015 private show, during which an example video of them playing Star Trek Online was shown. Infrequent livestreams have been held since. Private Rage Feed streams were formerly offered as a Patreon perk.
List of Games Played
A compilation of all the games played the channel.
- Star Trek Online - This game was the most played game on RAGE FEED and is Ben's favorite game of all time. It is a boring MMORPG with repetitive gameplay and a seemingly nonexistent story. It's a dull game for dull people, like Ben.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic - By far the most requested game they ever played, SWTOR is an MMORPG like Star Trek Online, except it has an engaging story about cold war between The Jedi & Republic, and the Second Sith Empire. Taking place in 3,650s BBY, it is a follow up to the critically acclaimed Knights of the Republic II, which is a sequel to an even more critically acclaimed Knights of the Old Republic.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth - This game is a side scrolling RPG with a wild and confusing story about the South Park kids LARPing and then it gets impossible to explain or follow. Exploration of the world is fun and interesting, but combat is repetitive. The game features South Park's trademark form of satire.
- Super Metroid - A classic game with an iconic character that is well known for starting off good, and then turning into absolute shit by the time of Metroid: Other M.
- WWE 2K15 - A game where you form your own WWE wrestler and start a career, Ben often uses Drunken Peasants characters while playing for fans.
- Eight Eyes - Some stupid piece of shit game nobody gives enough of a fuck about for there to be any info of it on this wiki.
- Heroes of the Storm - A fun, but repetitive game in the style of League of Legends, KaceyTron is known to have played this before, which is an automatic sign of quality entertainment.
Drunken Peasants Wrestling
Drunken Peasants Wrestling was a segment of Rage Feed in which Ben, TJ and Scotty do announcer commentary of Drunken Peasants-themed characters in a WWE wrestling game, WWE 2K15. The depictions of these characters are non-canonical, as in real life Brett Keane can't adjust a fucking webcam, never-mind put the energy into throwing a punch. Paul currently owns the United States title.
The gimmick is that all the in-game characters are based on people in the ԀP Universe such as: The peasants themselves, G Man, Brett Keane, Ryan Wiley, Scotty Cena and more. TJ does commentary as Lance Sloane and Scotty takes on the role of Dick Sloane.
Competitors & Themes
- Devon Tracey
- Scotty Cena
- The Vigilant Christian
- TJ Kirk - Beat The Boss
- Scotty - Mega Man 3 Metal Theme
- John Cena
- Ryan Wiley
- Wild Bill
- Brett Keane wears a wife-beater while wrestling for obvious reasons, The Vigilant Christian wears assless chaps.
- The graphic art for Rage Feed was made by Reddit user xGiBbYv, who also works as a moderator on the DP Subreddit.
- During episode 98, Neb has the RageFeed overlay up for the start of the show.