|Ruling an empire of dirt.|
Getting DP'd by Adam Sandler and Kevin James
I feel like you wanna get me, take your best fuckin' shot— Demonstrating his strong resolve after being swatted.
Your argument is invalid. This is a platypus. Go fuck yourself.— MundaneMatt
MundaneMatt (real name Matt Jarbo) is an Oregonese atheist YouTuber who doubles as a poor person that works for minimum wage and for some reason thinks that he should also get rights. He lives in an alley with PaulsEgo and operates a theater that costs only three dollars. He's also Adam Sandler's buttslave, which is why we all love to hate him. He is proudly the owner of some of the worst taste in movies of all time. He likes such gems as; the Doom movie, Adam Sandler films, Man of Steel, Daredevil (The 2003 version), Batman v. Superman (The Director's Cut), and the Resident Evil films. Must we go on?
Little is known about this blue-skulled tyrant's personal life, other than he loves putting the smash down on radical feminists and Social Justice Warriors, as well being an avid supporter of GamerGate. His channel touches on politics occasionally, though it mostly based on discussing entertainment. His content consists of the most laziest and most cancerous form of entertainment possible. His videos basically consist of him on his webcam talking about what ever new article he finds on the internet.
On Drunken Peasants
He made his debut on the Drunken Peasants during episode 92, where he was initially greeted by Lance Sloane. He was introduced as a popular YouTuber and a proponent of GamerGate (i.e. drone of the Patriarchy). Being the misogynist he is, Matt was quick to display his approval of the Drunken Rapists actions in AnitaGate 2015.
A video of Matt's was later played toward the end of episode 136, where the hosts rightfully ripped Matt a new asshole on his faggoty opinions. The hosts then went down Adam Sandler's filmography, expressing their opinions on almost every film he has made, where they eventually realized that they hate almost all of them.
He made a second guest appearance for episode 142, where he was surprisingly mundane and quiet throughout the whole episode. At the beginning of the show, Ben jokingly brought up Matt's Adam Sandler obsession, but TJ quickly changed the subject most likely to avoid any hostility.
Three Buck Theatre
Mundane Matt's Three Buck Theater is Matt's video series talking about movie news. One of the most fascinating things about this is the insane amount of cringe the title produces. People have often compared Three Buck Theater as a high standard of cringe.
Found Footage Film
Matt recently linked an unlisted video he made on his recent video about Star Wars 7 getting leaked online. This video is an original found footage film made by Matt.
- He is in fact, a blue skeleton.
- On March 16 of 2016, Matt uploaded a video wherein he discussed having just been swatted. Apparently some dick cheese woth no life thought it'd be funny to call the cops on some basement dwelling misogynist piece of human garbage like Matt. In the video, Matt explains how he isn't going to let some rinky dinky swat team stop him for uploading opinion pieces onto YouTube. He demonstrates adamant resolve in that he isn't going to stop. If you look into Matt's eyes, you can see that hes not fucking around at all.
- He started putting a CG animated skull that lipped synced to his audio in his videos, but quickly replaced it with generic video game footage later on. Before either, his videos were just audio to still images.
- He is a gun owner, and supports gun rights and the second amendment like the murderous redneck that he is.
- He has been a major figure and supporter in GamerGate since its insurgence in late 2014.
- He has a girlfriend, who he takes to shitty Adam Sandler movies whenever possible. Why she hasn't castrated him for this we will never know.
- He's a self-confessed dirty fucking console peasant.
- Unlike most YouTubers, he admits when he makes mistakes when covering news stories and rightfully corrects them when possible.
At PAX with MrCuckzion.