Kraut and Tea
|Kraut and Tea|
|Kraut and Tea|
Left-wing liberal and social democrat
Schooling Mudslimes and SJWs
Kraut and Tea is an atheist YouTuber from Germany that is deeply concerned with the Mudslimes that are coming to Europe, refusing to adopt western values, and threatening their very way of life.“
I don't care what race you are as long as you can deepthroat.
Kraut and Tea was a relatively small YouTube channel, but then he got a shit ton of attention when he made a video he criticized The God of DP for being on the topic of Islam. This caused TJ to take umbrage with Kraut, and TJ made his first video response to anyone in a while to Kraut in the video "ISLAM IS AWESOME! :D." This video is controversial among fans of TJ because of the way that TJ addressed Kraut's arguments, but this sparked a conversation between Kraut and TJ and this caused TJ to invite Kraut onto DP.“
Europe needs its own secular movement.— Kraut telling it like it is.
On Drunken Peasants
When Kraut and Tea went on Drunken Peasants on Episode 244, they played Kraut's video response to TJ's video response to him, titled "Responding to the Amazing Atheist". They had a great discussion on Islam and the problems it poses to the west, with a few hiccups, mostly because of differences of opinion between Kraut and the peasants. He has also occasionally participates in the YouTube Chat, as seen during episode 299.
Vs. The Atheist Roo
Despite previously being friends with AiU and appearing on The Flying Monkey Podcast, featuring Devon Tracey and his sycophants, he has recently taken up the sword in opposition to the unethical actions the roo and the flying monkeys as a whole. He made a video on how he and everyone else has the right to remain anonymous and anyone who doesn't respect that can eat a dick. Kraut once clarified that he was unaware of Tracey's doxing habits while they were on good terms and now vehemently apposes him for other unethical and toxic actions.
- Where he's from, the sausages are made out of Jews.
- He once went on The Egghead Show during episode 14 just for the keks, though he quickly learned there were zero keks to be found.
- Kraut advertised TJ's charity in a video titled Sarkeesian - Rewriting History, E-Begging and some German cooking, even stating that he donated twenty euros (or 22.73 dollars) to it. This was before appearing on the podcast.
- He sometimes watches DP, and he likes the Peasants.
- He is registered on this very wiki.