"I am the way, the truth and the light. Sike! Got em nigga!"— Jesus Christ
"If you love Gail like I do, you should purchase a copy of her amazing book at Amazon.com"— Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ is the central figure of Christianity (He is also present as a prophet or some other religious figure in other religions such as Islam, Bahá'í Faith, etc.). According to Evanists, Evan Lefavor is the biological father of Jesus Christ.
He is the son of God spontaneously born among brown folk to some virgin because a wizard did it. When he got older, he preached a bunch of shit about God to everyone around him misinterpreted. Eventually Jesus was crucified for being a massive kike. He now resides in Heaven with his legion of twelve salad-tossers while people on Earth try to guilt-trip people into his shitty spiritual contract.
On Drunken Peasants
Despite what Brett Keane would tell you, the peasants barely go in-depth about religion despite being frequently labeled an atheist podcast of Jesus-haters by his posse. It was revealed during episode 278 that one of Brett Keane's five hangout rules is not shit-talking Jesus, which means you can talk about his water-headed children all you want, as long as the Lord's name isn't used in vain.
On Amazing Atheist
TJ has obviously made a fuckton of videos with Jesus' name in the title, being that he's a central part of the Christian faith.
- Mormons claim he was born in good old 'Merica.
- He will soon bring his people back to Heaven with him in the Rapture.
- He not only wrote the Constitution, but rubbed his testicles on it.
- Jesus is a Mob Boss, who demands 50% of all earnings or else he will throw down with you.
- Jesus is white, anyone who says otherwise has white guilt.
- Jesus Christ is so loving that he gives people cancer and disease.
- Fourteen of TJ's videos contain the word "Jesus" in the title.
- Jesus can sometimes give off a Homo vibe.
- Jesus is not a cockblocker.