|TJ holding Grendel in one of his videos.|
7 (44 in dog years)
Living with Holly
This is my viscous guard dog, Grendel.— TJ introduces Grendel during The Amazing Pug.
On Drunken Peasants
The most exposure that Grendel ever received on the channel was during the Drunken Peasants Cookout, in which Ben and Holly played with him while he made derpy faces. He has also starred in several Amazing Atheist videos, most prominently The Amazing Pug, Birthday Pug, Pugnormal Activity and Costume Party Pug. Grendel's arch-nemesis is Scotty's dog, Yujiro. The two dogs once got into a boxing match over the peasants' affection.
On Creationist Cat
Despite being members of different species, Grendel is secretly in a homosexual inter-species relationship with Creationist Cat. This is not known to the public, as Creationist Cat is able to hide this relationship by pretending to be sexually attracted to human women. When asked about this relationship, CC claimed he was only giving Grendel the Heimlich maneuver.
Quotes about Grendel
Grendel doesn't really do many tricks, he does sneeze a lot and he can shed on command.— TJ
Snaggletooth!— Holly Kirk during the Drunken Peasants Cookout.
- He is about 7 years old.
- It is theorized that Grendel is a reincarnation of TJ. Living to serve himself in his past life.
- Grendel currently lives with Holly after her divorce with TJ.
- Grendel preaches a pug gospel, seen here.
- Grendel died from eating chocolate before 2013, but was resurrected as a vampire.
- Grendel can win two staring contests at the same time.
- Holly owned Grendel before meeting TJ. He cost around $1100, but Holly only made the first 2 payments.
- Grendel is actually Grendel LXXVIII, because as a huge stoner, TJ could never remember to feed his pets.