Rate the episode
Ben Encounters Anita Sarkeesian - TJ & JF On Feminism - Atheist Anti-Discrimination Laws - DPP #106
|Date of air|
April 13, 2015
2 hours, 36 minutes, 22 seconds
Episode 106 is an episode of Drunken Peasants.
- AnitaGate 2015: Ben vs. Anita Sarkeesian
- TJ cancels the whole debate on a whim.
- TJ vs. JF on Feminism.
- Brett Keane's channel gets hit with a DMCA situation.
- Former member of the Masters of Stupidity turns on Brett Keane.
- Anti-discrimination laws for atheists.
- Troll or not a Troll- Sims 3 creep (too spooky to find)
- Creationist Cat Pwns TJ
- Butt Cream's Channel DMCA'D
Start of the Show
The episode was supposed to feature a evotarded French dude again debating a genius creationist who believes in and loves God, though the whole thing was cancelled because of the bullshit about Ben and Anita Sarkeesian. As a result, the peasants decided to do a regular episode instead, with much of the show's start being discussion on AnitaGate. They invited JF anyway. JFG betrayed TJ by coming out as a feminist who defends and respects Anita Sarkeesian. He also betrayed the Drunken Peasants Podcast Wiki by not mentioning them even though he said he would.
Next, they went over a disturbed creep for Troll or Not a Troll but were too creeped out to come to a conclusion. The Creationist Cat absolutely destroyed TJ, so much so that the Creationist Cat became the new host of the Drunken Peasants and TJ's ass consumed himself into non-existence. The DP talked to McKenzie Heritage about Butt Cream's rant against her.