Drunken Peasants United
That is what you never understood. You always saw this group as being the fruit from the labours of you and the other admins, but that was only partially true. That's the thing about leading a community, it's a bit of give and a bit of take. In your ignorance and self-righteousness, you forgot the very reason everyone is here together in the group in the first place, The Drunken Peasants. I spent years bringing this community together to fix the actions of people who have done nothing but divide it, like yourself. I paid for that unity among the fanbase by maintaining dedication to them even in the harshest moments. The time has come to see it's done.— Fancy Badger talking to Andrew Soto after the Drunken Peasants regained control of the Facebook Fan Club.
Drunken Peasants United (also shortened to The DPU or DP United) is a fan run union of sub-communities of the Drunken Peasants. It was initially formed with the intend to bring together the fan community and keep a line of communications among officially endorsed communities to prevent admin abuse like had been seen multiple times in the past spanning back to the old IRC Chat. It was founded by Drunken Fancy and officially declared on April 19th of 2017. By the time it had been named officially, this organization had already been working together indirectly going back to the start of 2017. At least one of the peasants has admin privileges in any affiliated community. The DPU has a strong presence on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Discord - A chat on Discord curated by many people experienced in the other fan communities. It is both endorsed by the show and an official partnered Discord server. Check it out here.
- Fan Club - A community based in Facebook for fans of the show to share common interests relating to the podcast. It was unofficial for a long time, until being linked in the description in late 2016. The group can be found here.
- Subreddit - A hive of fans located on Reddit that enjoy engaging in in-depth analysis of the podcast. They are known mostly by the peasants for blowing up, though TJ occasionally enjoys going there.
- Wiki - The wiki is a fan-developed pancyclopedia written by the pan-infused minds of various fans of the podcast, with most articles open for anyone to edit.
- The initial concept was conceived by SwordofStorms.
- The DPU is responsible for the only independent domain on the internet owned by the peasants, the DP Wiki.
- There's a YouTube channel where we upload various assets for the show sent to us by fans.
- It has an especially big following on Twitter, with over seven thousand followers.
- We have a Patreon that we barely shill, it is mostly to maintain this wiki.