|Brett Keane's family situation has been attacked multiple times by the Peasants, ladies and gentlemen. As a result, this particular article is being monitored by the individuals sitting here at the NSA in order to maintain the best possible image of Brett's particular reputation situation. Also be sure to check out his gaming channel, GamesULove and his website GodTVRadio.corm!|
|Butt King Strokingwood|
|The toothless waterheaded seacow, in the flesh.|
Being a lying piece of shit
40 (really? fuck)
December 21st, 1976
Water headed Idiots
Coming up with some new individual situations
White as shit
Over 9000 lbs
"Stop attacking my family."— Brett Keane's infamously sexy catchphrase situation.
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Brett "The Stallion" Donald Keane, also known as The Butt King and The Bread Queen is the prolapsed vagina of a drunken sea cow and the Joker to TJ's Batman. He's the human embodiment of deceit and slander, all while resembling and sounding like a hairless wookie. Caught in an eternal cycle of attention whoring, he has made over a dozen particular YouTube channels that keep getting removed because Brett can't follow YouTube's particular TOS. Before shutting down all his channels and moving to other platforms, he operated about 5 individual channels, far too many, but at least it's less than The Vigilant Christian or Joseph Martelli has, ladies and gentlemen."I've met some scumbags in my life, but every scumbag I've met (but Brett Keane) has to be bottom. You figure out their scumbaggery and you go: "Oh, okay. That's his deal."
Every time I think Brett Keane has hit bottom, he fucking mines his way into another chamber below it. Like, there's no end to the sewer that is Brett Keane.Like, he just produces nothing but shit and everything he accuses other people of, he's guilty of.
"— PaulsEgo summarizes Brett's entire life.
Brett Keane is also the creator of a unique language situation which includes unnecessarily adding the particular words "Individual", "Situation" and "Particular" in spoken sentences at random times, along with constant use of the phrases "sit(ting) (t)here" and "ladies and gentlemen" (the latter of which he opens every one of his videos with). He mentions penis size a whole lot when trying to be insultive, proving his cock is under a centimeter. Keane is well-known for recording private conversations without people's permission and being called out for it afterwards. There is an entire segment of Drunken Peasants devoted to this water-headed manatee.
Many years ago, Keane was a semi-popular atheist YouTuber and had actually given inspiration to channels like TJ Kirk and Paul's Ego, although those days have since long sailed and he is a shadow of his former self. With his audience learning about his true colors through his consistent use of shady tactics like outright plagiarism or utilizing vote bots, he lost the trust of his fans and other YouTuber individuals. After his fall from grace, he came upon hard times and resorted to e-begging. Most of the money he received came from Christians, which he saw this as a sign from his God and became a theist individual. Despite the crap he sits there and talks orn the peasants at each and every particular opportunity, he would have faded into obscurity a lorng time ago if it wasn't for DP.
Brett at one point made a few videos which made some people speculate that he was an atheist again. Brett has been directly asked and he only said that he is currently in a "cross roads" situation. Although, be aware that there is a possibility, ladies and gentlemen, that Brett is just bullshitting or trolling people with this judging by shit he has sat there pulling in the past. Before this he was a self-proclaimed
Lie Spewer "Truth-seeker", before that he was a Christian, before that he was a "God-believer" individual, and before even that he as an atheist whose deceitful actions caused him to fall from grace in the YouTube community. Because he is a particularly dishonest and traitorous asswipe individual, Brett manages to hold ornto friendships with as much grasp as a bar of soap in the prison situation he deserves to rot in. If it weren't for his cornstant appearances orn the Drunken Peasants, he would surely dissipate into nothingness.
Orn Brett Keane
On his numerous amount of channels, Keane produces the most cancerous content on YouTube or elsewhere these days. Many of his videos are complaining about his own failures and pinning the blame on anything else but his own fat ass. Despite being nothing more than a joke to anyone who knows his name, Keane sticks around to be the center of drama like the attention bukkake he is. He continues to talk shit about the peasants everyday, them being the primary topic of his videos these days and TJ in particular, even though he would have fell into complete obscurity long ago. He makes videos posing arguments he once dismissed for Christianity because a cabal of theists gave him a love of money once. He has also been known to produce horrible gaming content and reaction videos where he barely gives any commentary.
Brett's Hangouts are a complete joke. The idea of that he wants to create a "dialogue" is bullshit. Whenever someone Brett encounters someone who knows what they're doing and points out the blatant sophistry, he immediately kicks them for some bullshit reason. If you know what you're doing if you play along with their bullshit, he will strawman you, throws in red herrings, moves the goal posts, lies constantly and uses ad hominems, and if you can get passed all of that nonsense, he'll kick you, However, if you perhaps are new to debating, he or one more likely one of the other dumb-asses in the hangout, will bully you with nonsensical arguments that no one without a Ph.D in bullshit-ology will be able to understand. He'll also demean you then kick you if you're under 18 and say so. Each hangout lasts about 8 hours and most of the time Brett is away either sleeping or beating his wife while letting other christian individuals moderate.
Brett Keane Saga
Main article: Brett Keane Saga
Brett Keane has been featured orn the Drunken Peasants many times, ladies and gentlemen, and his constant particular shit-stirring has made him a particularly prominent individual among the particular ԀP fanbase, leading to him being considered one of ԀP's
greatest most pathetic enemies. He has frequently sat there accusing TJ of plotting to shut down his channel, sending votebots against his videos, being a scam ortist, as well as attacking his family and numerous other bullshit accusations. Keane is often seen as the peasants' arch nemesis, always managing to creep his way back into being the particular center of attention individual for his somehow ever-increasing scumfuckery. As mentioned earlier, there is a whole segment where Brett's videos are played, the Indivijul Brett Keane Segment Situation.
Brett Keane Dictionary
Main article: Brett Keane Dictionary
Being a manatee, Brett Keane is incapable of producing proper human speech. As a result, he speaks a series of guttural slurs similar to a low form of English. The following guide is an attempt to help translate this individual situation. He is absolutely notorious for particular words and expressions that he runs ornto the ground, ladies and gentlemen, in order to make himself sound like an intellectual individual. The first of particular quirks was his overuse of the word "situation" at random times in a video. Whenever Brett gets mocked for overusing a phrase, he stops using it, tries to flip the situation orn its head by claiming that it was a self-parody, and moves ornto another word-situation. The overall theory ladies and gentlemen is as follows: The more syllables a word has, the more likely Brett will try to use it and the less likely it will be used properly. These verbal quirks have come to be known as Keaneisms.
List of Channels
- (Terminated) GodTVRadio
- (Terminated) BrettKeaneHollywood
- (Terminated) Sub2KeaneVlogs
- (Terminated) Gforlife77
- (Terminated) KeaneVlogs
- (Terminated) AliCross510
- (Terminated) BrettKeane2HOT4YT
- (Terminated) PopeLovesCandy
- (Terminated) brettkeaneisgod
- (Terminated) MrEvilution777
- (Terminated) BrettKeaneWarcraft
- (Terminated) brettkeanedotcom
- (Terminated) Subscribe2KeaneVlog
- (Terminated) BrettKeaneJR
- (Terminated) TheStallion76
- (Terminated) BKwolfman
- (Deleted) GodTvRadio Brett Keane
- (Deleted) God is Great and Loves Brett Keane (formerly Brett Keane Superstar)
- GodTvRadio Live Podcast Show By Brett Keane (formerly GodTvRadio International and 5th Drunken Peasants Member Brett Keane Show)
- (Deleted) GamesULove
- (Deleted) MoviesULove
Eight out of the twenty four channels haven't been terminated yet - great work, Brett.TJ commented that there may be even more channels that have been deleted while this list was a read aloud in episode 172.
- On April 21st of 2011, a professionally produced song was made about how Brett isn't a slick as he thinks and has been caught in a lie fuck knows how many times. It was created by Matt O'Neil and can still be found orn YouTube. Ben initially planed to use the song as part of the Brett Keane segment and has used it as an intro to his videos in the past. It was initially planned to be used in the Brett Keane segment and was first played orn episode 163.
- Brett upvotes his own videos and comments orn YouTube; evident by the blue thumbs-up any time her has a screenshot of his videos/comments. He also likes his own tweets and videos orn Twitter to the point that he tweets about them, then auto-tweets that he liked his own video one second after. As well as showing his own icon under certain tweets for those that liked it.
- He's so incompetent orn Twitter that most of his tweets besides tweets saying that he uploaded videos and liked his own uploads are tweets sending those videos as induvidul tweets to The Peasants and/or people he's blocked; not seeming to realize that those people can't see them.
- Brett has called the ԀP Wiki a cult of child-slaves ruled over by TJ. He has also tried to use our writing as leverage against the peasants in the past.
- The "Brett Keane, you are a nigger!" audio he kept bringing up like a smoking gun in the olden days is actually a clip from TJs old videos - the part talking about ice tea - spliced at the end of J-Dubs doing his best TJ impression.
- Brett has described himself as being of Irish, Indian, and even negroid descent.
- If you want to see his World of Warcraft character click here.
- He suffers from a particular mental problem called "norsissistick personal disorderly".
- Brett is sexually attracted to little girls.
- Brett has received a few nicknames including Butt King and Bread Queen. Brett also dubbed himself "The Stallion" at one point, which is now used to mock him.
- Brett once tried to visual-dox Ben and iMustDestroyAll by tweeting them both pictures of them without masks and cheekily complimenting their looks. Like most self-created dirt, this was hastily deleted the instant people called him out.
- He laughs like a grizzled stir-crazy prospector.
- Hilariously, he did not know what a matinée was.
- Despite growing up on the mean streets of St.Louis, MO, Brett had never heard of a doobie until Ben asked him to roll and smoke one in a future video during episode 302.
- In the fair use warning that Brett puts up on almost all of his videos, there is a typo. Instead of parody it says "paradoy".
- He has compared Scientology to being an atheist. Calling them both death cults.
- Keane's Hollywood opening was well-received by the Drunken Peasants fanbase and has been dubbed "Final Jesus".
- Brett's family live in constant peril, spending every waking hour dreading the imminent assault of the Peasants.
- Keane condemned LGBT in episode 101 because a trolling straight guy made a hilarious video expressing their immense lust for Jesus Christ.
- McKenzie Heritage, a former member of Keane's posse, once tried to DMCA Brett for using her artwork, as discussed by the peasants during episode 106. The slimy fuck still uses it in his logo to his day.
- Brett Keane's passive aggressive apology to TJ was featured in episode 115.
- TJ has suggested that Brett Keane became a feminist, as it's guaranteed that his followers won't be able to see through his bullshit situations. This notion came through in episode 118 when Brett condemned the anti-feminism attitude in the atheist community. Not that he ever changes his attitude at all or pulls any punches that are insultive to female atheists.
- Brett Keane snores while he is awake, according to Ben. This can be heard whenever he breathes into a microphone.
- Brett Keane is currently the strongest evidence for evolution, as he is the missing link individual between humans and the matinée, the humatinée.
- Brett Keane claims to have been savagely beaten as a youth, seen a drunk guy get hit by a car & saved an infant from being run over by a car.
- He wrote many of the positive reviews for his "books" orn Amazon, as displayed orn episode 151.
- The Vigilant Christian have become friends through their mutual hatred of the Drunken Peasants attacking their lord and savior, individual Kent Hovind.
- He literally disagrees with TJ orn every single particular issue, seriously find one situation where they agree. If TJ took a stance orn breathing, Keane would probably suffocate.
- Brett once joined forces with Jenny McDermott, another YouTuber known for being a lying, cuntish, false-DMCAing, souldead, attention-whoring scumfuck individual with a bestial appearance. Their relationship is in a constant state of orn and orff again, depending orn when it's convenient to both norcissists.
- Watching his gaming channel has been proven by an elite group of researchers to be more painful than ancient Chinese suicide rituals. Half of the videos don't even have commentary.
- He's released his phone number in the past because he's a dumbass. Then said the Peasants doxxed him for showing his number orn their show... in his own videos.
- Brett has a giant, bulbous, infected wart orn his hand.
- He claims to have agoraphobia, though he has made plenty of videos in the outdoor situation when he was an atheist.
- Lately, he has been asking his fans if anyone of them are a "mean lawyer" that can take his case for free, so he can "sue all the scammers". Meaning all the times previously, presently, and in the future when he says he's already contacted a lawyer are of course bullshit.
- As of July 2016 Brett is going through his "Maybe I am a god believer" phase ; more updates will follow.
- He has been involved in a scandal where Brett stole people's Fallout 4 mods and branded them as his own.
- He calls his patrons, "patreorns" or "pay-trins".
- He, along with Tommy Sotomayor and Onision, are the only DP antagonists to have a special episode dedicated to only them.
- To learn a bit more about Brett and his family, please visit the following link.
- During episode 285, Brett claimed he would leave YouTube for good (again!) if Donald Trump lost the 2016 election.
- He considers himself a celebrity, all just because people know about him in a negative light from a YouTube podcast about four stoners.
- Ever since he came out of his mother's vagina, he has longed for cigarettes and had the teeth necessary to eat steak.
- Brett Keane lives in the shadow of his much cooler, and genuinely awesome, brother Justin Keane.
- TJ suggested during episode 255 that in an alternate reality, Brett was a popular YouTuber under the alias of Keanestar.
- He did an interview with FakeSagan that was essentially a big hugfest between the two former enemies. Everything Keane said was believed by Case because he swore on The Bible.
- According to Brett, he once made a three-part series against Tommy Sotomayor sometime in 2013.
- According to the Drunken Peasants (specifically PaulsEgo) Brett gave their home address (when TJ, Scotty and Ben were living in Ohio) to DP Stalker Joseph Martelli.
- It is a known fact that Brett Keane is an interdimensional manatee that lives in PaulsEgo's ass. He is usually kept in place by Pimpmunk's powerful gnome powers, but whenever Brett is freed he will immediatly seek out the nearest bowl of Mac and Cheese after exiting from the black hole that is Paul's asshole.
- One day, Brett Keane called Creationist Cat in an attempt to to rope the lord's chosen cat into into a murder/death conspiracy situation. Brett had formulated a plan to destroy the Drunken Peasants and break TJ's spirit forever; but Brett required the godly powers of Creationist Cat to enact his plan. CC protested, stating that he'd feel like a dick for killing the Drunken Individuals after they had him orn the podcast. After Brett kept trying to get CC's help, CC revealed that his true hatred of Brett comes from a video Brett made in the past, doing a voice-over of an animated cat individual, which CC claimed is extremely demeaning to his species. CC then banned Brett from his Skype. After this video was uploaded and the world saw Brett's plan, he went orn his channel to state that the video wasn't real in an attempt to save face. Brett stated that it wasn't him in the video, but Paul impersonating him, and even had the gall to say that Creationist Cat wasn't zapped by god, but is just a guy doing satire.
- He has a Discord server, and despite being completely inept when it comes to running the fucking thing he made a tutorial for it on vid.me.
- This page, excluding the trivia section, has 6 more paragraphs than all of Brett's Eternal Undying Love books combined.
The lumpy stallion gorn adrift. Taken from Crazy People.
An artist's depiction of Brett Keane. Drawn by Anthony Avon.
- Episode 20 (guest)
- Episode 21
- Episode 22
- Episode 23
- Episode 31
- Episode 38
- Episode 54
- Episode 61
- Episode 71
- Episode 73
- Episode 74
- Episode 75
- Episode 76
- Episode 77
- Episode 78
- Episode 79
- Episode 80
- Episode 82
- Episode 84
- Episode 86
- Episode 89
- Episode 101
- Episode 105
- Episode 108
- Episode 115
- Episode 117
- Episode 118
- Episode 119
- Episode 123
- Episode 125
- Episode 126
- Episode 133
- Episode 136
- Episode 138
- Episode 140
- Episode 141
- Episode 143
- Episode 144
- Episode 146
- Episode 152
- Episode 153
- Episode 158
- Episode 161
- Episode 166 (guest)
- Episode 176
- Episode 178
- Episode 180
- Episode 188
- Episode 191
- Episode 192
- Episode 198
- Episode 199
- Episode 200
- Episode 201
- Episode 202
- Episode 203
- Episode 204
- Episode 205
- Episode 206
- Episode 207
- Episode 219
- Episode 223
- Episode 227
- Episode 230
- Episode 234
- Episode 235 (guest)
- Episode 236
- Episode 237
- Episode 240
- Episode 241
- Episode 244
- Episode 245
- Episode 249
- Episode 251
- Episode 252
- Episode 254
- Episode 255
- Episode 257
- Episode 258
- Episode 259
- Episode 260
- Episode 261
- Episode 263
- Episode 265
- Episode 266
- Episode 267
- Episode 268
- Episode 269 (discussed briefly)
- Episode 270
- Episode 271
- Episode 272
- Episode 273
- Episode 274
- Episode 275
- Episode 276
- Episode 277
- Episode 278
- Episode 279
- Episode 280
- Episode 281
- Episode 283
- Episode 285
- Episode 286
- Episode 287
- Episode 288
- Episode 288.5
- Episode 289
- Episode 290
- Episode 291
- Episode 292
- Episode 293
- Episode 294
- Episode 295 (guest)
- Episode 296 (guest)
- Episode 302
- Episode 304
- Episode 305
- Episode 306
- Episode 307
- Episode 308
- Episode 310
- Episode 311
- Episode 312
- Episode 313
- Episode π
- Religion Debate (guest)
- Religion Debate 2 (guest)
|The Jenny McDermott Saga|
|Main Articles||Jenny McDermott • Jenny McDermott Saga • DMCAGate 2015|
|Waifus||Anita Sarkeesian • Bewildered Ape • Brett Keane • Laughing Witch • Kevin Logan|
|Attention Sources||Armoured Skeptic • Drunken Peasants (Drunken Fancy) • Richard Coughlan • Sargon of Akkad • Shoe0nHead • Thunderf00t|
|Episodes||47 • 48 • 81 • 82 • 83 • 123 • 146 • 153 • 164 • 169|
|The Joseph Martelli Saga|
|Stalkers||Tommy From The Bronx • Drunken Peasants • Brett Keane • NowhereMan • Pimpmunkx|
|Episodes||56 • 57 • 203 • 208 • 213 • 217 • 227 • 246 • 256 • 351|
- Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/XFzHxkT.png | YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBbMQMg9pCU&lc=z130zzk5goqygpfjk04civhifmudu15r0u00k
- YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOvgJTtw5Ls
- YouTube link: https://youtu.be/cIfZofbTZ1s?t=23m5s
- Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Undying-Love-Brett-Keane/dp/141160802X | Archive link: http://archive.is/5jsDm