|Devon on your average night.|
3 kangaroo years.
Manhattan, New York City, New York
His own anus
Sending his "flying monkeys" to attack dissenters.
Who gives a fuck?
None (lol bald cunt)
Black.— Devon showing what a legendary highbrow debater and master of roast-style comedy he is. Truly we can all learn something from this amazingly talented man.
Devon Tracey (also known under the alias of Atheist Roo, Powder & Atheism-Is-Unstoppable) is a mentally-challenged atheist YouTuber with an unhealthy obsession with TJ's penis who is notorious for having a long-stand feud with the Drunken Peasants. Roo is the subject of an agonizingly long love-hate masturbatory saga with the podcast, particularly TJ. He also has attempted to perpetuate a drama war with Creationist Cat and several other YouTubers. His unethical actions even went as far to get him banned from Twitter, though he has a new account now where he posts much of the same shit.
- 1 Description
- 2 On Atheism-is-Unstoppable
- 3 On Drunken Peasants
- 4 In Defense of Evil
- 5 2016 Presidential Election
- 6 Flying Monkeys
- 7 Year of the Dox
- 8 Vs. The DP Wiki
- 9 Vs. Vadim Newquist
- 10 Other Feuds
- 11 The Lineup
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Trivia
- 14 Devon's Hall of Shame
- 15 Gallery
- 16 Videos
- 17 Sagas
- 18 References
It's funny that he chose a Kangaroo as his avatar because (as someone who's run over several) they're the dumbest fucking animals on the planet.
Roo is an obnoxious atheist who secretly faps to the images of Cenk Uygur, to whom he has a hate boner for, while crying himself to sleep. He describes himself as a liberal who hates conservatives and SJWs, but the ironic thing is he uses SJW tactics himself. He is a self-titled 'talented genius', yet comes off more as an egotistical scumfuck with a surplus of boastfullness and narcissism contained within his empty bald head. Roo is pretty much the kid in your classroom who bullied others (a practice that he proudly admits to) to make up for their own obvious faults, now with thousands of fanboys drooling over his dick and his sense of self-importance still well-preserved. So he's a bit like our homie TJ; on a smaller, douchier scale.
Due to strikes from multiple Terms Of Service violations, Roo owns a total of four YouTube channels all under the title, Atheism-is-Unstoppable, nought through to four. His logo and avatar is of a disgruntled-looking kangaroo which he randomly edits with different costumes throughout each video. Roo has huge penchant for banning people who voice the slightest disagreement to the extent that it's comparable to a running sitcom joke. He considers his Sarkeesian and Steve Shives-esque method of dealing with dissenters as somehow equivalent to pwning someone in a debate. You almost don't need to put a lot of effort into disparaging him, because he does it very well on his own.
His "best" YouTube videos were the ones criticizing what he calls "Islamaphillia". He used to make interesting variety of videos, but now he just bitches about other atheists and deletes any criticism of him on his channel. Most of his videos today are nothing but a 24/7 TYT-Watch where he just faps to his own shitty jokes about Cenk Uygur being a fat buffalo and other jokes like this; he has a hate-boner obsession with the TYT. The only other videos he makes nowadays are slanderous ad hominem response videos against people calling him out on any issue. Sometimes he even uploads two videos with the same clips and comments. It should be noted that most of his good videos don't have him talking in them, many stolen without permission, thus violating fair use (and he wonders and cries why he is getting flags and strikes on his channels, clearly it's the atheist- I mean white guilt regressives sending votebots!). It seems that his forth channel was deleted and he's been permabanned from YouTube, so he's currently been uploading on his first channel which had it's ban lifted.
His usual modus operandi in
aggressively slanderous attack rebuttal videos is to latch onto one single solitary insult to call people over and over and over again, no matter how weak it actually is, just as long as he's still laughing at his own joke ad nauseam. Such as referring to TJ's banana sex or his button dick, calling Jaclyn Glen an ugly corpse, using the adjective "chocolate" to describe black people he's insulting, the infamous brown buffalo on The Young Turks he will not shut up about, or recently just calling G Man Gary... uh, zing? It's theorized that Roo was the kind of kid who would say "I'm Rick James, bitch!" or do a Beavis and/or Butthead impression and giggle to himself about a thousand times after everyone else got sick of it.
A few of his videos that are considered to be pretty good; Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God, Meanwhile....At A Muslim School For Children, This Happened, Christian Song gets Hijacked by Atheists, 6 Second Bursts of Christian Stupidity, Rage Against the Christian Vines, Atheist on the Hot Seat, Rocky Balboa is a Jesus Freak, Reaction to Kirk Cameron & Ken Ham's film Review of Noah was Bonkers. As shown in these videos, he is capable of making good arguments when he isn't being a retard and does have impressive editing skills and video-making skills, likely rooting back to his time as a web designer.
On Drunken Peasants
The Feud Begins
Atheist Roo first appeared on episode 125, where the peasants and the guest Jaclyn Glenn watched a video of Devon's responding to one of Jaclyn's own videos in which she was being intellectually dishonest about police brutality by claiming that the polices treatment of several African Americans is proof that the police are racist. AIU responded to this with facts about the disproportionate amount of crimes that African Americans commit and how it might be the reason why blacks are being targeted at such a disproportionate rate, however AIU made some extreme claims: like how Jaclyn supports police brutality against white people, even though in the video she stated she doesn't support police brutality against anyone. The video is entitled My Reaction To Jaclyn Glenn's Video About Charleston.
The Drunken Peasants response to AIU's arguments against police brutality were rather invalid and they ended up interpreting AIU's constant race-baiting as racism, although you can't really blame DP for this as AIU was probably the only one who challenged the whole "black people are oppressed by police" narrative that was going on. After they white knighted Jaclyn and called him a racist, he went on to create many tweets insulting the hosts and Jaclyn. Ironically he called the DP fans and supporters angry, raging haters (even though most their of the responses to Roo were calm criticisms of him) while he was raging all over the YouTube comments and Twitter with childish personal attacks and insults against the DP hosts, Jaclyn, and their supporters. He's going around to every comment against him and replying with bitchy little comments to stroke his ego. He is possibly angry because on the DP channel he cannot delete and ban people like he does on his channel, but he has to actually deal with criticism.
Devon's Responseepisode 127, the video is entitled The Amazing Atheist Called Me A Racist.
The Cold War
The peasants made their next response to one of his videos during episode 131, where Roo states people should expect police brutality and then hid behind a clip from a Chris Rock show. The title of his video is entitled Wait...Why Did They Call Me A Racist?. Months later during episode 151, Tim Black discussed Roo with the peasants and an encounter where Devon called his a chocolate motherfucker. TJ states he's done with Devon's bullshit and proceeds to block him on Twitter. Mere milliseconds after it happened on stream, Roo tweeted a screenshot claiming victory over TJ. During episode 157, Vadim Newquist and Jean-François Gariépy joined the show to discuss the accusation that Vadim thinks Roo is a talented genius, although Holocaust denial is a more empirically supported claim than that. JF had pwned Vadim by explaining the pointlessness of Internet drama and Vadim committed harakiri to redeem himself for lack of pwnage.
In Defense of Evil
On January 27, 2016, Tracey's Twitter was banned due to a report by YouTuber, Uzalu, who later explained his reasoning that AiU was how notorious AiU was for releasing people's private information at the time. While TJ admitted that these actions were wrong on Devon's part, he threw in his two cents when he made a video talking about how Roo was being censored by Twitter, though at the time he seemed to be lost on the exact reasons AiU had lost his account and mostly discussed valid issues with freedom of speech on social media websites like Twitter instead. After getting into a long, gratuitous Twitter war with several fans, some people including The Outspoken Realist made videos in an attempt to decry TJ's without appealing to the Twitter Terms of Service. Outspoken's video was eventually played on episode 198, where TJ and Paul made their argument that Twitter's TOS is bullshit and inconsistently enforced all the time, though they do openly admit and accept AiU broke the rules.
On July 11, 2016, TJ published a video on The Amazing Atheist entitled, QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs!, which was a response to BuzzFeed and other SJW videos that are basically "Questions [insert minority group here] have for white people".  The video was pretty good in that it featured many popular YouTubers collaborating on the subject, though the most controversial figure among them was Devon. While the first two questions he asked were actually pretty interesting, the third scene where he was featured Devon was painful to look at.
After the video was released, TJ got a good deal of flack from some fans for featuring Devon in the video and linking his channel. TJ saw this as an association fallacy and remarked that he enjoys Tracey's content but does not exactly endorse his actions and that while he enjoys AIU's content he does not approve of his doxxing and false flagging. However, several people attempted to point out how TJ previously criticized Steve Shives as a doxxing-apologist, though this contradicts TJ's prior stated argument that he looks past his shitty nature to enjoy the content he puts on.
The most notable critic of this whole dickbacle was The Naked Ape (not to be confused with that other shit stick). He made several videos discussing TJ and other YouTubers relating themselves to Devon despite his often unethical actions, while he made a couple alright points on the issue including Devon's history of releasing people's personal info, Ape's nasally outrage did pretty much nothing to help people on his side of the argument, with much of his YouTube inexperience being prime bait for a response and unsurprisingly the video was eventually made unlisted from his channel. TJ later on August 4, 2016 made that inevitable response video where he refined the same refutations he made on his Twitter over the course of that week. Naked Ape made his next reply to this video on August 5, 2016, which is according to him will be his last reply to TJ, though it was unlisted eventually like the other response.
For some time, everyone was bitter on the whole situation among the community on either side. More recently however, he has poked fun at Devon very frequently on the show, indicating he's probably changed his opinion behind the scenes with new information regarding AiU's meltdown on the now defunct Flying Monkey Podcast, which has even alienated Anthony that was one of Devon's chief ballsniffers. PaulsEgo has been frequent critique of Devon of the show and often does impressions of his Napoleon Dynamite-style voice. Ben has since described the two as being in a largely love-hate relationship.
2016 Presidential Election
He is an avid supporter of Shillary and if you ever dare to criticize his beloved waifu he will go ape shit, hurling nonsensical butthurt insults, just right before he blocks you. His devotion to the whore of Wall Street is so religious that be believes any Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump supporters to be below scum. After Sargon and the peasants openly criticized Hillary the Roo went on a butthurt days long Twitter rage against them. He had actually been suckling so much of Hillary's tits that he's been singing the praises of Jaclyn Glenn because she also supports her, even though Jaclyn thinks he's a racist and he thinks she's ridden with white guilt (though she kinda is). Also, he's been pairing himself with the four horsemen for supporting Hillary. While Harris, Dennet, and Dawkins all of expressed a preference for the lizard, Roo's golden boy Hitchens hated her to the core. Roo is a supporter of Israel that describes himself as a Jewish nationalist and Zionist. He bans anyone who criticizes Israel even a little, even if it's an Israeli or an Israel supporter, just like any free-thinker would do.
Eventually Sargon of Akkad started arguing endlessly with Devon about Hillary's corrupt behavior. His fanboys later decided label Uzalu, TJ, and Sargon as immature Trump supporters who can't compare to the Four Horseman. During his back and forth with Sargon he came out as a feminist and said that every woman is and should be one. Despite Devon bragging about how Hillary was going to swoop the election by a landslide it turns out Donald Trump won, causing Tracey to mysteriously disappear from the internet for a couple of hours. Sargon and Uzalu put Devon on suicide watch until the Kangaroo finally returned on twitter with this image of defeat. Devon then continued to block a shit-ton of people.
The Flying Meltdown
Once during The Flying Monkey Podcast, a completely original YouTube podcast that makes fun of people's videos with a circlejerk of his fellow yes-monkeys - geez, that sounds original - Devon went into a drunken rage filled breakdown over bringing up a Hillary video to mildly criticized her stances over Russia. He was so triggered that he not only ended the stream, but blocked absolutely everyone on it for a few hours before simperingly apologizing and excusing himself with dread nuance. Then to top off the douchiness, he tried to whitewash the last 18 minutes of the podcast out by removing the original video and uploading an edited video under the same title. Luckily some of the more swift and vigilant detractors saved the original footage, which can be shown below with Vindicator's commentary. Hopefully Roo doesn't pull a Sodomizer to censor this embarrassing blemish of his bravado. The most hilarious part was how much Skullduggery was sucking his cock and licking his boots to apologize for having a different opinion.
Roo refers to his cultists/minions/fanboys as his "flying monkeys", and openly sends them to harass people that disagree with him. In psychology, a flying monkey is a phrase used in popular psychology mainly in the context of narcissistic abuse. They are people who act on behalf of a narcissist usually for an abusive purpose. The phrase has also been used to refer to people who act on behalf of a psychopath for a similar purpose - you can't make this shit up. It should be kept in mind that all the followers he has now are extremely dedicated, because if they ever disagree with him, they take the risk of being banned. Expect every single YouTube video on him and a legion of Flying Monkeys will fly past and defecate on to have a bigger gray rating bar than an Anita Sarkeesian and Rick Perry collaboration video. Drunken Peasants Fans are no where near that pious and devoted. The farthest we would ever go is donating a hundred bucks to be a guest on the show, or make a shitty wiki. A good way to identify a flying monkey or a simple troll infestation is to pay attention to the following signs in your comments:
- A buildup of gray in the rating bar, despite actual video quality; monkeys mass downvote anything Roo or another monkey tells them to. But no, it's not vote bots, don't be retarded.
- Insults, especially about appearance, sexuality and/or arbitrary masculinity levels.
- Comparing subscriber and view counts as if it dictated penis size - unless said video is more popular than Devon.
- Revealing their own name in a pathetic attempt to come off as an internet tough guy. Like anybody actually cares.
- Demanding you show your face and/or name, otherwise your opinion is invalid.
- Parroting Roo Muhamed Alphaness Be Upon Him's insults and buzzwords, such as "fuck your mother", "fuck your anonymity", "fuck your X", "fat", "uneducated", "ugly", "micro-dick", "beta", "millennial", "regressive", "weakling", "come fight me IRL", "slander", etc.
Year of the Dox
I wanna dox a guy... I think it's great, I love doxing people, oh god, I love it. And for all the pussies at home, I'm talking about revealing names, not addresses. Because I am a firm believer that your anonymity is not protected. Fuck your anonymity, especially if you wanna come attack me. You wanna attack me, as a human being, it's my right to reveal your name... I think it's time to surprise some people and let the world know who they are. It's time for me to doc drop people.— What the fuck?!
I've not revealed [Uzalu's] location, I mentioned his name and his city!...I've never doxed anyone!— Devon Not knowing what a location is while implementing the Manatee Defense.
The frighteningly new trend Roo and his Flying Monkeys are creating is to not only harass absolutely anybody that makes a video attacking Devon, but also to openly dox that person. Deep down past all the excuses he and his monkeys give, the real reason for it seems to be that in responding to somebody, he doesn't have that person's appearance to insult ad hominem when they're an anonymous avatar. Circumstantial proof can be seen when he does have somebody's face, where he goes straight for the insults before the arguments. Or the time he made the retarded mistake of linking Creationist Cat to his human slave Vadim Newquist and will not shut up about it, like it's some kind of exposing "Gatcha!" moment, like Brett and TJ's Banana sex. When really all he has to do is point out CC is a genetic freak for being fucking a white male calico.It seems when Devon gets bored of trying to silence full-grown adults, he decisively bullies teenagers. Such happened when Devon decided to leak the information of a certain 14 year old critic of his named Logical Liberal. On January 20, 2016, a fan of AiU doxed this person per Devon's request. Logical Liberal's friend was also doxed. So it seems that Devon doesn't even exclude innocent bystanders from his tirades of insecurity. Logical Liberal claimed that AiU got it wrong when he doxed him. A voice message of Devon Insane Tracey yelling at Logical Liberal and doxing him was uncovered:
His new mission in life is that if somebody wants to argue with him, they have to post their full name, if not, he'll find it and proudly and openly post it, and the rabid legion of followers will go even further, while Devon congratulates them. As with what happened with TheOutspokenRealist, where his name was doxed and a 30ish year old mother tried to blackmail him with doxing even more information unless he removed every video criticizing the Rootard. Or when Devon tried to silence the 14 year old Logical Liberal by doxing his real name and sending his legion to downvote and flag his videos. He even openly tweets for his fans to flag videos he hates, false or otherwise.
The primary argument Devon's supporters use is where they say revealing names (and some go as far to say other info) is not immoral and they have every right to reveal names and images of anyone they like, even though if you look up the definition of doxing it clearly states that publishing identifying information (which are what names are) about someone IS doxing, furthermore, anonymous speech on the Internet is legally protected under the law. Also, even if we were to accept their very poor excuse about names, revealing names is not the only thing AIU and his fans did. They also revealed addresses and schools and other private info. One of their most weakest resort is that they just simply lie and outright deny that AIU ever doxed anyone, even though everyone knows about it and there is a ton of evidence right on this page and everywhere else proving it.
Roo is perhaps the only person that Jenny McDermott has accused of intentionally using his fanbase to harass others into submission to actually do that. When Jenny McDerpshit has made an accurate accusation against you, you're really fucked-up. Devon orchestrates doxing campaigns against people in order to silence dissenters. He extorts and blackmails these people in an attempt to shut them up. And just one 14 year old isn't the end of it. The following is a list of people who's personal information he or his fans have compromised, usually names:
- Creationist Cat
- Vadim Newquist
- Canadian Atheist
- Logical Liberal
- Logical Liberal's friend
- Naked ape's friend
- Vernaculis (for criticizing his views on gun control)
- Many other anti-AiU critics.
Year of the Dox BacklashIn January of 2016, Devon's shady, unethical, and sometimes even outright illegal acts got his Twitter account suspended indefinitely. His blatant doxing, threats, and bullshit did him no good in the end, though shortly after he made a new Twitter account. Months later on July 27th, 2016, Devon Tracey's twitter account was hacked, and his profile picture and description was replaced with him praising Trump and talking shit about Shillary. The hacker also tweeted out the home address of his family, and proclamations of Devon's true love for the Trump and admissions that he is a massive faggot and Hillary is shit. His twitter account remained in this state until July 30th, 2016, when Devon regained control of his Twatter account. The irony of his fanbase whining about the terrible crime of him being hacked and doxed is of course lost on them.
His Twitter account after the he got hacked.
This is a tweet containing a video uploaded by the person who hacked his account.
Vs. The DP Wiki
Vs. Vadim Newquist
After the Drunken Peasants defended Jaclyn against his video, Devon went on a butthurt rage on Twitter and the YouTube comments as those are the finest place in the world to have a debate. Roo's feline nemesis, Creationist Cat, took up arms and called upon the forces of God by having a mundane argument on Twitter. Eventually Roo abandoned his dignity by revealing Creationist Cat's real name to his scrubby fans. CC then made a video explaining how the Roo tried doc dropping him, but of course as we know the stupid Roo wasn't able to doc drop him because CC is da Lordz chosen cat - as well all very well know dat. He was zapped by God through the Internet! Predictably, the Roo was only able to doc drop CC's personal slave who empties his kitty litter box. He can't even doc-drop properly. The Roo has been documented as having suffered severe, even fatal injures during the pwnage. We are currently not sure if he is going to survive.
In November, 2015 Atheist Roo received a strike on his channel for having a misleading video title. The strike was issued by one of CC's fans, who reported the video for doxing on seeing its title, but before watching it. The video in question was called Vadim's Home Address yet nowhere in the video did he reveal his address (which would have been a no-no anyway), so YouTube took it down for a misleading title instead of what it was reported for, which was doxing... AiU was fucked either way. What followed was a strenuous attempt by CC and Vadim to restore Roo's pathetic excuse for a channel. Roo assumed CC was responsible and initiated a call to action, which would be a false flagging campaign. It is unknown whether Roo is aware of how foolish those campaigns are. It didn't exactly work out for Brett Keane y'know.
On 13 Jan 2016 CC has tweeted a joke on his twitter about transitional fossils. Right after CC's joke went online his twitter was swarming with the
fans cultists of AIU hurling insults and making accusations of plagiarism. Though CC could not be bothered to give a fuck, Vadim, CC's slave, took it upon himself to tear Roo yet another asshole. Atheist Roo and his fans called CC a plagiarist because his joke closely resembles a joke that the Roo made on the same day and they demanded that CC should make a public apology to Roo within 24 hours or else. Well, it turns out that CC didn't plagiarize anybody and the joke he made was a repost of his own joke he made in 24 Mar 2015. It seems that the only one who could possibly be a plagiarist here is Roo. Interestingly, Roo and his fans went silent right after Vadim made a video about this exposing Roo and his fans for the fucking retards they are. So in a shyamalan-esque twist we all saw coming, it seems the tables were once again turned on Roo.
- Bewildered Ape - When his fair equine lady was besieged by the Roo, Bewildered Ape came to the rescue with some videos calling him racist... then much like he did with Thunderf00t, Ape made a video saying he's writing a letter to Pixar to get him fired. Remember, he's part of the SJW club. Ethics and people's time are very disposable to these people. We're not even 100% sure he even works there and even then the letter contains the accusation that he harasses a mentally-disabled person that sticks fruit up his rectum, so yeah... way to be legit, honest and mature about this. Either way, hypocritical unethical garbage fighting hypocritical unethical garbage is always entertaining.
- Canadian Atheist - He has made multiple videos call out Devon over the past couple years and has even had a "debate" with him. He also had a more equal-level debate with a giant fanboy of Devon, Skullduggery, which was during episode 155. TJ told everyone to subscribe to Canadian Atheist as a reward for putting up with him.
- Egghead - One day, in the enchanting land of YouTube, Egghead made a video that included a diss of Atheist Roo. What soon happened after would be known as, "The Attack on Egghead". Devon made a response to this video, which is what caused the seemingly random influx of hate and dislikes.
- G Man - Even G Man's chocolate ass has also called out the Roo yelling "Uh, Racism is Unstoppable". Roo's rebuttal was basically repeating the same joke clip of Richard Simmons yelling "Gary!?" about fifty times in his two part thirty minute long reply.
- Jenny McDermott - Roo has commented on Jenny's videos numerous times, ad-homing her in his usual fashion. Because this is Jenny we're talking, she likes to exaggerate what's essentially petty shit-talking as some devious attack against her. In response, Jenny made a cringeworthy-as-fuck video laying out some of the shit he did . He even at one point made a video commanding his flying monkeys to harass her. Despite the fact it was in response to a video of hers trying to justify exploiting Thunderf00t's personal life involving his terminally-ill father and thus no fucks are given to her, we still didn't need to hear her bitch about being harassed for the millionth time. That's just pouring gasoline on the fire. Despite the fact that Roo has been harassing and stalking her for months, Jenny didn't have the initiative to just block him and move on. This is because Jenny is an opportunist who milks the attacks made against her for all its worth so she can get views. Jenny eventually reported him to the FBI after he threatened to dox her and she posted a video for "public record" where she demonstrated her poor acting skills. While the video's intention was to invoke sympathy, it only succeeded in laughter. Prior to this, Jenny had sent him a picture of her stomach which Roo and his fans proceeded to make fun of. Yes. She sent a picture of herself to someone who has been harassing her to the delight of him and his harassing fans. There was no foreseeable backfire in this action. Jenny later made an apology video to him. Since this is coming from her, we can reasonably assume it means nothing.
- Uzalu - Mostly during January 2016, AIU started losing his shit as his critics (most notably Canadian Atheist, uzalu, Treetale, and Secular Sons) made multiples videos against him. His abject denial sent him over the edge, and he started doing whatever he could think of to silence them... if he could have got away with it, he probably would have assassinated them. This all culminated in a video by Uzalu which exposed some of AiU's unethical behaviour that was known up to that point. These days, neither seem to give a fuck about eachother beyond a mutual dislike.
The Lineup is a selection of prominent atheist advocates displayed on Roo's Twitter (alongside Roo himself as if to imply he is somehow an equal) that he has thoughtfully chosen based on their contributions in the fight against religion and the promotion of secularism and science. This includes the likes of Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Bill Maher, Penn Jillette, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and few others seen above. Neil deGrasse Tyson was previously on the lineup, but was omitted. The Roo said that Neil deGrasse Tyson betrayed him and that Neil is a total cunt and a pompous arrogant douche (totally unlike himself) because he chose not to identify as an atheist. That is one sore butt. It should also be noted that Roo is not content with just trying to ruin the images of famous atheists. He sometimes puts the great Kurt Cobain Photoshopped with kangaroo ears in his videos and commonly has his avatar wear a Nirvana t-shirt. Not even talented musicians are safe from Roo's bullshit.
- Nihilosophy: I disagree with you.
- Devon Tracey: Ugh, blocked!— AIU in a nutshell
The second you cross me, the second you have an ill word, the second you hit a dislike button, I will find your name with my new MIT Harvard hacking genius friend! And I'll reveal it to the world, your name shall be revealed, cause I come from Generation X and you come from Generation P. Get use to it! Fuck you! Cobain yourself!— Boasting in a hangout with his new hacker buddy. How long until he says he's just kidding, but still does it?
- Davis Smith: Devon, are you alright man?
- Atheism-Is-Unstoppable-4: Fuck you. You are nobody to me. Leave. Unsub. Choke yourself.
- Davis Smith: Alright man.
- Atheism-Is-Unstoppable-4: First fresh ban. Bye dork.— His response when somebody is being nice to him.
I love Hillary Clinton and will be voting for her. Anyone replying to thread comment thread gets banned.— Devon showing what a regressive he is by
deep throatingvoting for Shillary and banning differing opinions
Spent it beating up on dorks like you and making them cry.
Yeah, it's called school. They get lumped in with the rest of us. It's my job to stamp out their weakness. I smell it on you.
If you dislike a single video for any reason, you will be banned. That's the rule. Got anything to say to me, bitch?— The ban policy on his channel.
Eat a bag of dicks, you self righteous loser.— His typical response to criticism.
I hope a white walker stabs this flowery bitch in the heart.
I would crack that nose and shatter it first swing, then I'd choke you to death.
Dude, I'm not a lawyer trying to prove something to you and your burden of proof horse shit can kiss my fucking ass.— What he thinks about the burden of proof
TJ, before you die of a heart attack, will you and your loser crew come white knight for me? I was just savagely attacked by online bullies. I need your help!
Fuck your mother you fat, freakish loser. Go do some more Cartman voices you talentless hick.
lol, this cult of pig worshipers is the fucking bottom the internet. Can you believe such a gaggle of losers exists in the universe. lol. Holy shit.
Come to Berlin and say that to my face. I'll wait.
I made brilliant videos on every topic I address, and this one is no different. There were literally zero ad homs, strawmanning or terrible arguments in my video.......but hey.......who am I to decide on something like that...aside from being a fucking god like genius.
Um.. nope. Incorrect. Every single point I made is dead on perfect. If you mattered at all to me, I would call you up and hold your hand as I walked you through it all. But... alas, you are nobody.— He usually responds to criticism with stroking his fragile ego instead of actually addressing the points.
Good little parrot. Regurgitate the shit you hear online, regardless if it's remotely accurate or not. Go home kid.
Talking to me is a privilege, not a right— Devon on all the people he blocked
I have a question and I'm being dead serious. What if I just posted my videos to Pornhub?— Devon over Twitter.
- He is believed to be the second reincarnation of Muhammad.
- Several of his videos of which he himself did not appear in have been played on the Drunken Peasants before the episode 125 appearance. These videos included Eric Hovind Evangelizes Taco Bell and God Has Finally Been Proven To Exist - Atheism Is Dead.
- Devon Tracy has shown his face in several videos, though it is often hidden. He looks like a cancer patient who is just young enough to benefit from the Make-A-Wish foundation.
- Roo claims to be a skilled and experienced professional video editor who has worked for companies including DreamWorks and Paramount studios. Yeah, right.
- His fans are several orders of magnitude as dumb as the
cultfans of Stefan Molyneux.
- His ego is several orders of magnitude as massive as of Vegan Gains.
- Some say he's Satan's chosen Kangaroo, but that's bullshit because Satan's too cool for him.
- His behavior is nearly the same as Jenny McDermott's.
- He's as delusional as The Vigilant Christian.
- He's several orders of magnitude as prejudiced as Wild Bill for America.
- His stupidity within his perceived intelligence is several orders of magnitude worse as that of Ryan Wiley.
- He's a colossal piece of shit.
- He is a huge fucking cunt who considers himself to always be right.
- He not only bans criticism, disagreements and opposing points of views on his channel like a Social Justice Warrior or a Creationist, but he even takes pride in what he calls wielding his "Ban Hammer".
- He's even banned people for simple things such as disliking his video.
- He's claimed that another person has no idea what an ad hom is. What an extraordinary aptitude for self-awareness.
- His fanboys have come to this very wiki on several occasions to try to fuck it up.
- Interestingly, Roo actually really wants to fuck Jenny McDermott. He hides this by saying mean things to her in the comments section, but actually really desires her sexually which makes sense considering both are neither fully human. 
- He is aware of this page, and he sends legions of his fanboys here to cry about "unfair treatment" on the daily.
- During a hangout with Vindicator, he came in to insecurely spray verbal diarrhea all over people for daring to not like him and defensively screaming that he's an alpha male - you know - like an insecure omega male with a mid-life crisis would do. He then basically went into a psychotic breakdown with highlights such as: Saying he didn't care about these people while very obviously caring enough to come to the hangout in the first place and demanding to talk about how much he doesn't care. Having a dick measuring contest based on subscriber count equaling intellectual superiority. Screaming that everyone here is a loser while they all laughed at him. Threatening to stab one of them in the throat, then demanding they all fly over to Vegas to fight him and he'd pay for the tickets. Vindicator and co actually accepted and said they would be waiting for tickets, but Devon was obviously bluffing and left in a huff. Minutes later, Devon opened his own private hangout with Skullduggery and his other fans sucking his cock and kissing his boo-boos, saying how much he totally pwned them and is still an alpha and can totally beat them all up if he really wanted to.
- He often (practically always) gives CC shit for not being funny in his eyes. A shinning example of Devon's sophisticated sense of humor involves playing a video of Ayaan Hirsi Ali pronouncing "faculties" as "fuckulties". What a comedic genius!
- Paul suspects that Devon is secretly a fudge-packing friend of Dorothy.
- He has been called the Kanye West of YouTube atheism, which is appropriate because of his titanic ego, radical narcissism, and declaring himself a genius despite many contrary instances. We can neither confirm nor deny if he is in fact a gay fish.
Devon's Hall of Shame
|The Atheist Roo Saga|
|The Dusty Smith Saga|
|The G Man Saga|
20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160 • 231 • 267 • 279 • 283
|The Tim Black Saga|
- uzalu - AIU BLEEDS (The Death of @Atheist_Roo): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU46SdKABqU
- uzalu - I deposed @Atheist_roo, and upset TheAmazingAtheist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8GzOx06d4
- File:My Thoughts On Israel - YouTube.jpg
- Wikipedia - Personally identifiable information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personally_identifiable_information | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802062212/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personally_identifiable_information | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/w2zmQ
- US Legal - Personally Identifying Information Law & Legal Definition: http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/personally-identifying-information/ | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802062328/http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/personally-identifying-information/ | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/HLUx8
- U.S. Department of Commerce - National Institute of Standards and Technology - Guide to Protecting the Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information (PII): http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-122/sp800-122.pdf | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160817160816/http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-122/sp800-122.pdf | Archive.is archive link: https://archive.is/9NSm6
- Business Dictionary - personal information: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/personal-information.html | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802062409/http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/personal-information.html | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/kdUaa
- Dictionary.com - Dox: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dox | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160808124128/http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dox | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/vq6ES
- FBI - Doxing: https://ucr.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence/internet-social-networking-risks | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160817161337/https://ucr.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence/internet-social-networking-risks | Archive.is archive link: https://archive.is/Krvy0
- FBI - Cyber Intelligence Section - (U) Law Enforcement at Risk for Harassment and Identity Theft through “Doxing”: https://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-Doxing.pdf | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160817161617/https://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-Doxing.pdf | Archive.is archive link: https://archive.is/0wDBo
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary - Dox: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dox | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160808124129/http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dox | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/sQ2Pj
- Wikipedia - Doxing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160808124127/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/tHG6b
- Oxford Dictionary - Dox: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/dox | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802160555/http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/dox | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/vyHua
- Digital Media Law Project - Legal Protections for Anonymous Speech: http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/legal-protections-anonymous-speech | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802055107/http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/legal-protections-anonymous-speech | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/JIKLT
- Internet Law Treatise - Speech: Anonymity - https://ilt.eff.org/index.php/Speech:_Anonymity | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160328161650/https://ilt.eff.org/index.php/Internet_Law_Treatise:About | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/J1tQf
- WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160727083119/https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix | Archive.is link: http://archive.is/7Po6b
- Twitter link: https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758167773365334016 | Archive.is link: http://archive.is/tgjZF | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160727082418/https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758167773365334016 | TweetSave link: https://tweetsave.com/traceyremix/status/758167773365334016
- Twitter link: https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758169813256634368 | Archive.is link: http://archive.is/YKa4i | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160727082406/https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758169813256634368 | TweetSave link: https://tweetsave.com/traceyremix/status/758169813256634368
- we're not gonna link you the aforementioned cringefest to save you the horror of having to watch Jenny try (and fail) at being clever, but you can find it on the wasteland of her channel if you're interested
- Screenshot: http://drunken-peasants-wiki.com/images/2/28/DOX_HACKER_I_asked_Devon.jpg
- Screenshot: http://drunken-peasants-wiki.com/images/d/d9/EyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDk0NzM1OTk5Mjc0ODQ0MTYvMjA5NTU3NTgyMDYxMjQwMzIwL0VtdV9Eb3hfMS5QTkcifQ.ABLCLBg7lV3BTJnQRgfhFnNkkrM.PNG
- Screenshot: http://drunken-peasants-wiki.com/images/5/5a/EyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDk0NzM1OTk5Mjc0ODQ0MTYvMjA5NTU3NTg1NzUyMzU4OTEyL0VtdV9Eb3hfMi5QTkcifQ.bT_gZ2quL1nIaEUxOcRrm3M7zCA.PNG