Black.— Devon showing what a legendary highbrow debater and master of roast-style comedy he is. Truly we can all learn something from this amazingly talented man.
Devon Tracey, known commonly as Atheist Roo, Powder with duck lips, and The Most Insecure Alpha Male Ever is a mentally-challenged atheist YouTuber with an unhealthy obsession with TJ's penis who is notorious for having a long-stand feud with the Drunken Peasants. Roo is the subject of an agonizingly long love-hate masturbatory saga with the podcast, particularly TJ. He also has attempted to perpetuate a drama war with Creationist Cat and several other YouTubers. His unethical actions even went as far to get him banned from Twitter which TJ sees as going too far and as harmful to freedom of speech, though he has a new account now where he posts much of the same shit.
- 1 Description
- 2 On Drunken Peasants
- 3 In Defense of Evil
- 4 His Videos In A Nutshell
- 5 Copyright Infringement
- 6 Zionism
- 7 Suckling on Hillary's tits
- 8 Flying Monkeys
- 9 Year of the Dox
- 10 When Unethical Actions Backfire
- 11 Online Feuds
- 12 His "Colleagues"
- 13 Is Devon the second coming of Muhammad?
- 14 Quotes and "Discussions"
- 15 Trivia
- 16 Gallery
- 17 Videos
- 18 Sagas
- 19 References
It's funny that he chose a Kangaroo as his avatar because (as someone who's run over several) they're the dumbest fucking animals on the planet.
Roo is an obnoxious atheist who secretly faps to the images of Cenk Uygur, to whom he has a hate boner for, while crying himself to sleep. He describes himself as a liberal who hates conservatives and SJWs, but the ironic thing is he uses SJW tactics himself. He is a self-titled 'talented genius', yet comes off more as an egotistical scumfuck with a surplus of boastfullness and narcissism contained within his empty bald head. Roo is pretty much the kid in your classroom who bullied others (a practice that he proudly admits to) to make up for their own obvious faults, now with thousands of fanboys drooling over his dick and his sense of self-importance still well-preserved. So he's a bit like our homie TJ; on a smaller, douchier scale.
Due to strikes from multiple Terms Of Service violations, Roo owns a total of four YouTube channels all under the title, Atheism-is-Unstoppable, nought through to four. His logo and avatar is of a disgruntled-looking kangaroo which he randomly edits with different costumes throughout each video.
Roo has huge penchant for banning people who voice the slightest disagreement to the extent that it's comparable to a running sitcom joke. He considers his Sarkeesian and Steve Shives-esque method of dealing with dissenters as somehow equivalent to pwning someone in a debate. You almost don't need to put a lot of effort into disparaging him, because he does it very well on his own.
On Drunken Peasants
Yeah! Uh huh, you know what it do. Everybody there fuck kangaroo.— An ancient Chinese proverb about Australia.
Birth of a Feud
Atheist Roo first appeared on Episode 125 where the peasants and the guest Jaclyn Glenn played a video of his. The video was him responding to a video of Jaclyn being intellectually dishonest about police brutality by claiming that the polices treatment of several African Americans is proof that the police are racist. AIU responded to this with facts about the disproportionate amount of crimes that African Americans commit and how it might be the reason why Blacks are being targeted at such a disproportionate rate, however AIU made some extreme claims: like how Jaclyn supports police brutality against white people, even though in the video she stated she doesn't support police brutality against anyone. The title of his video is "My Reaction To Jaclyn Glenn's Video About Charleston" and it is featured at 1:33.
The Drunken Peasants response to AIU's arguments against police brutality were rather invalid and they ended up interpreting AIU's constant race-baiting as racism, although you can't really blame DP for this as AIU was probably the only one who challenged the whole "black people are oppressed by police" narrative that was going on. After they white knighted Jaclyn and called him a racist, he went on to create many tweets insulting the hosts and Jaclyn. Ironically he called the DP fans and supporters angry, raging haters (even though most their of the responses to Roo were calm criticisms of him) while he was raging all over the YouTube comments and Twitter with childish personal attacks and insults against the DP hosts, Jaclyn, and their supporters. He's going around to every comment against him and replying with bitchy little comments to stroke his ego. He is possibly angry because on the DP channel he cannot delete and ban people like he does on his channel, but he has to actually deal with criticism.
Claims around whether or not what AIU said was racist are explored in this article by uzalu.
His fans (known as "Flying Monkeys" or Roosters) rightfully accused DP of "white-knighting", but do nothing but white-knight Roo all the time. The lack of self-awareness is astonishing with these people. He and his fans call the Drunken Peasants and the DP audience Social Justice Warriors without even considering that the Roo is the one who bans and deletes criticism, disagreements and opposing points of view on his channel. Not at all unlike a Social Justice Warrior. Yet again, it cannot be emphasized sufficiently how incredibly bereft of self-awareness these simpletons are. It has been made abundantly clear that neither Roo nor his Minions know what an SJW is.
Devon Tracey Saga
Roo then made a response to his appearance on the show. In his response video he was bitching about how he's not racist, and, ironically, played the victim. He again accused everybody who disagreed with him having a "white-guilt". He made the same types of terrible arguments as he did before. He got a serious case of butthurt, and instead of admitting that he was wrong on this particular issue, and admitting that he did actually strawman Jaclyn, he had to stoke his fragile little ego again like as he usually does and circle jerk...
The Peasants made their next response to a Roo video in Episode 131, where Roo states people should expect police brutality and then hid behind a clip from a Chris Rock show. The title of his video is "Wait...Why Did They Call Me A Racist?" and it is featured at 55:33.
In Episode 151, Tim Black discussed Roo with the peasants because as a beautiful chocolate man himself. TJ states he's done with Roo's bullshit and proceeds to block him on Twitter. Mere milliseconds after it happened on stream, Roo tweeted a screenshot claiming victory over TJ. Ignoring the accompanying logic that it means everyone he blocks is a victor over him.
In Episode 157, Vadim Newquist, Jean-François Gariépy, and the Peasants discussed the accusation that Vadim thinks Roo is a talented genius. Holocaust denial is a more empirically supported claim than that.
JF had pwned Vadim by explaining the pointlessness of Internet drama. Vadim committed harakiri to redeem himself for his lack of pwnage.
In Defense of Evil
On January 27, 2016, Roo's Twitter was banned due to a report by uzalu for AiU's constant doxing. TJ didn't like this and made a video about how Roo lost his precious freedom of speech and completely ignored the reasons Roo actually lost his account. After getting into a twitter war with several fans (including uzalu himself), both uzalu and The Outspoken Realist made videos decrying TJ's flawed reasoning and apparent misinformation. Uzalu's video explained his actions without appealing to the Twitter Terms of Service, despite Paul's Ego getting his tits in a twist whenever a fan appealed to it, assuming it was the only possible way to justify it.
On Drunken Peasants
The Outspoken Realist's video was played on Episode 198 where TJ and Paul claimed violating the TOS of twitter doesn't mean his account should be deleted, because it takes away his free speech (which is like saying murderers shouldn't deserve Jail-time because it violated their freedom of expression). Both BeyondPhere and the Outspoken Realist were in the live chat ranting about how wrong they all were on the issue.
Many of the DP fanbase disagreed with TJ on this issue, one of the only times the fanbase has been so united in opposition to him. Some fans even lost trust in TJ, and unsubscribed.
On Amazing Atheist
On July 11, 2016, TJ published a video on the Amazing Atheist channel titled "QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs!" which was a response to the BuzzFeed and other SJW videos that are basically "Questions [insert minority group here] have for white people". The video was brilliant and life-changing in nearly all aspects except one. It featured AIU. While the first two questions he asked were okay, the third scene where he was featured Devon was painful to look at.
After the video got released TJ got a shit ton of criticism from people for featuring Doxxy McDoxxington and promoting his channel. TJ and some people brushed this aside, claiming this is just an association fallacy, and that while he enjoys AIU's content he does not approve of his doxxing and false flagging. However, several people pointed out TJ's hypocrisy as he previously criticized Steve Shives for endorsing doxxers.
The most notable critic of this whole dickbacle was a YouTuber called Naked Ape (not to be confused with that shit stick. He made several videos calling out TJ and every other anti-SJW who ignores Devon's unethical actions.
On August 4, 2016, TJ made a response video where he basically restated the same responses he made on his Twitter to Naked Ape and to other people.
Naked Ape made his reply to this video on August 5, 2016, which is according to him will be his last reply to TJ. TJ's video also triggered criticism from many other people as well.
For some time TJ was still in extreme delusional denial over the doxing and other unethical behavior Devon has been proven to be a part of to the point that it seems as though he is starting to have a favorable bias for anything he does. Saying things like "his alleged doxing" and "perceived transgressions" meaning TJ either refuses to believe it happens or more than likely, doesn't care. All because they share the same political perspective and because Devon is such a flattering snake when he wants to be. How else do you think he's gotten such a loyal dogmatic fanbase? Well, we never said TJ was perfect and there's a reason certain t-shirts exists with certain phrases alluding to his resemblance to garbage. More recently however, he has poked fun at Devon very frequently on the show, indicating he's probably changed his opinion behind the scenes with new information regarding AiU's meltdown on the now defunct Flying Monkey Podcast, which has even alienated Anthony that was one of Devon's chief ballsniffers. PaulsEgo has been frequent critique of Devon of the show and often does impressions of his Napoleon Dynamite-style voice. Ben has since described the two as being in a largely love-hate relationship.
His Videos In A Nutshell
His "best" YouTube videos were the ones criticizing what he calls "Islamaphillia". He used to make interesting variety of videos, but now he just bitches about other atheists and deletes any criticism of him on his channel. Most of his videos today are nothing but a 24/7 TYT-Watch where he just faps to his own shitty jokes about Cenk Uygur being a fat buffalo and other jokes like this; he has a hate-boner obsession with the TYT. The only other videos he makes nowadays are slanderous ad hominem response videos against people calling him out on any issue. Sometimes he even uploads two videos with the same clips and comments.
His usual modus operandi in
aggressively slanderous attack rebuttal videos is to latch onto one single solitary insult to call people over and over and over again, no matter how weak it actually is, just as long as he's still laughing at his own joke ad nauseam. Such as referring to TJ's banana sex or his button dick, calling Jaclyn Glen an ugly corpse, using the adjective "chocolate" to describe black people he's insulting, the infamous brown buffalo on The Young Turks he will not shut up about, or recently just calling G Man Gary... uh, zing? It's theorized that Roo was the kind of kid who would say "I'm Rick James, bitch!" or do a Beavis and/or Butthead impression and giggle to himself about a thousand times after everyone else got sick of it.
A few of his videos that are considered "good":
- Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God
- Meanwhile....At A Muslim School For Children, This Happened
- Christian Song gets Hijacked by Atheists
- 6 Second Bursts of Christian Stupidity
- Rage Against the Christian Vines
- Atheist on the Hot Seat
- Rocky Balboa is a Jesus Freak
- Reaction to Kirk Cameron
- Ken Ham's film Review of Noah was Bonkers
It should be noted that most of his good videos don't have him talking in them, many stolen without permission. AiU also has impressive editing skills and video-making skills, too.
Roo has been caught multiple times stealing and uploading unmolested videos of other YouTubers on his channel without asking for permission or even notifying the creator of the videos, thus violating fair use (and he wonders and cries why he is getting flags and strikes on his channels, clearly it's the atheist- I mean white guilt regressives sending votebots!).
It seem that his forth channel was deleted and he's been permabanned from YouTube. He's currently been uploading on his first channel.
- Atheism-is-Unstoppable ― The previous strike on this channel has ended, and AIU is currently been using this channel.
- Atheism-is-Unstoppable-2 ― Strike
- Atheism-is-Unstoppable-3 ― Strike
- Atheism-is-Unstoppable-4 ― Terminated due to repeated severe violations of the YouTube Community Guidelines and claims of copyright infringement.
Roo is a supporter of Israel and also describes himself as a Jewish nationalist and Zionist. He bans anyone who criticizes Israel even a little, even if it's an Israeli or an Israel supporter. What a free-thinker.
Suckling on Hillary's tits
He is an avid supporter of Shillary. If you ever dare to criticize his beloved waifu he will go ape shit, hurling nonsensical butthurt insults, just right before he blocks you. His devotion to the whore of Wall Street is religious. After Sargon and the DP criticized Hillary the Roo went on a butthurt days long Twitter rage against them.
One time in a recent podcast he now hosts that makes fun of people's videos with a circlejerk of his fellow yes-monkeys - geez, that sounds original - Devon went into a drunken rage filled breakdown over bringing up a Hillary video to mildly criticized her stances over Russia. He was so triggered that he not only ended the stream, but blocked absolutely everyone on it for a few hours before simperingly apologizing and excusing himself with dread nuance. Then to top off the douchiness, he tried to whitewash the last 18 minutes of the podcast out by removing the original video and uploading an edited video under the same title. Luckily some of the more swift and vigilant detractors saved the original footage, which can be shown below with Vindicator's commentary. Hopefully Roo doesn't pull a Sodomizer to censor this embarrassing blemish of his bravado. The most hilarious part was how much Skullduggery was sucking his cock and licking his boots to apologize for having a different opinion.
Recently, he's been suckling so much of Hillary's tits that he's been singing the praises of Jaclyn Glenn because she also supports her, even though Jaclyn thinks he's a racist and he thinks she's ridden with white guilt (though she kinda is). Also, he's been pairing himself with the four horsemen for supporting Hillary. While Harris, Dennet, and Dawkins all of expressed a preference for the lizard, Hitchens hated her even though the roo says others. Proof is in this video.
Eventually Sargon of Akkad has been arguing endlessly with Devon about Hillary's corrupt behavior. His flying monkeys decided label Uzalu, Tj, and Sargon as immature Trump supporters who can't compare to the Four Horseman. During his back and forth with Sargon he came out as a feminist and said that every woman is and should be a one. Despite Devon bragging about how Hillary was going to swoop the election by a landslide it turns out Donald Trump won, causing Tracey to mysteriously disappeared from twitter for a couple hours. Sargon and Uzalu put Devon on suicide watch until the Kangaroo finally returned on twitter with this image of defeat.
He then continued to block a shit-ton of people.
Roo refers to his cultists/minions/fanboys as his "flying monkeys", and openly sends them to harass people that disagree with him. In psychology, a flying monkey is a phrase used in popular psychology mainly in the context of narcissistic abuse. They are people who act on behalf of a narcissist usually for an abusive purpose. The phrase has also been used to refer to people who act on behalf of a psychopath for a similar purpose - you can't make this shit up. It should be kept in mind that all the followers he has now are extremely dedicated, because if they ever disagree with him, they take the risk of being banned. Expect every single YouTube video on him and a legion of Flying Monkeys will fly past and defecate on to have a bigger gray rating bar than an Anita Sarkeesian and Rick Perry collaboration video. Drunken Peasants Fans are no where near that pious and devoted. The farthest we would ever go is donating a hundred bucks to be a guest on the show, or make a shitty wiki. A good way to identify a flying monkey or a simple troll infestation is to pay attention to the following signs in your comments:
- A buildup of gray in the rating bar, despite actual video quality; monkeys mass downvote anything Roo or another monkey tells them to. But no, it's not vote bots, don't be retarded.
- Insults, especially about appearance, sexuality and/or arbitrary masculinity levels.
- Comparing subscriber and view counts as if it dictated penis size - unless said video is more popular than Devon.
- Revealing their own name in a pathetic attempt to come off as an internet tough guy. Like anybody actually cares.
- Demanding you show your face and/or name, otherwise your opinion is invalid.
- Parroting Roo Muhamed Alphaness Be Upon Him's insults and buzzwords, such as "fuck your mother", "fuck your anonymity", "fuck your X", "fat", "uneducated", "ugly", "micro-dick", "beta", "millennial", "regressive", "weakling", "come fight me IRL", "slander", etc.
Year of the Dox
I wanna dox a guy... I think it's great, I love doxing people, oh god, I love it. And for all the pussies at home, I'm talking about revealing names, not addresses. Because I am a firm believer that your anonymity is not protected. Fuck your anonymity, especially if you wanna come attack me. You wanna attack me, as a human being, it's my right to reveal your name... I think it's time to surprise some people and let the world know who they are. It's time for me to doc drop people.— What the fuck?!
I've not revealed [Uzalu's] location, I mentioned his name and his city!...I've never doxed anyone!— Devon Not knowing what a location is while implementing the Manatee Defense.
The frighteningly new trend Roo and his Flying Monkeys are creating is to not only harass absolutely anybody that makes a video attacking Devon, but also to openly dox that person. Deep down past all the excuses he and his monkeys give, the real reason for it seems to be that in responding to somebody, he doesn't have that person's appearance to insult ad hominem when they're an anonymous avatar. Circumstantial proof can be seen when he does have somebody's face, where he goes straight for the insults before the arguments. Or the time he made the retarded mistake of linking Creationist Cat to his human slave Vadim Newquist and will not shut up about it, like it's some kind of exposing "Gatcha!" moment, like Brett and TJ's Banana sex. When really all he has to do is point out CC is a genetic freak for being fucking a white male calico.
It seems when Devon gets bored of trying to silence full-grown adults, he decisively bullies teenagers. Such happened when Devon decided to leak the information of a certain 14 year old critic of his named Logical Liberal. On January 20, 2016, a fan of AiU doxed this person per Devon's request. Logical Liberal's friend was also doxed. So it seems that Devon doesn't even exclude innocent bystanders from his tirades of insecurity. Logical Liberal claimed that AiU got it wrong when he doxed him.
A voice message of Devon Insane Tracey yelling at Logical Liberal and doxing him was uncovered:
His new mission in life is that if somebody wants to argue with him, they have to post their full name, if not, he'll find it and proudly and openly post it, and the rabid legion of followers will go even further, while Devon congratulates them. As with what happened with TheOutspokenRealist, where his name was doxed and a 30ish year old mother tried to blackmail him with doxing even more information unless he removed every video criticizing the Rootard. Or when Devon tried to silence the 14 year old Logical Liberal by doxing his real name and sending his legion to downvote and flag his videos. He even openly tweets for his fans to flag videos he hates, false or otherwise.
Roo is perhaps the only person that Jenny McDermott has accused of intentionally using his fanbase to harass others into submission to actually do that. When Jenny McDerpshit has made an accurate accusation against you, you're really fucked-up.
Devon orchestrates doxing campaigns against people in order to silence dissenters. He extorts and blackmails these people in an attempt to shut them up. And just one 14 year old isn't the end of it. He has doxed many people.
People Doxed By Atheist Roo
- Creationist Cat
- Vadim Newquist
- Canadian Atheist
- Logical Liberal
- Logical Liberal's friend
- Naked ape's friend
- Vernaculis (for criticizing his views on gun control)
- many other anti-AiU critics.
The second you cross me, the second you have an ill word, the second you hit a dislike button, I will find your name with my new MIT Harvard hacking genius friend! And I'll reveal it to the world, your name shall be revealed, cause I come from Generation X and you come from Generation P. Get use to it! Fuck you! Cobain yourself!— Boasting in a hangout with his new hacker buddy. How long until he says he's just kidding, but still does it?
Muh SlanderThe most common excuse for AIU, his rabid cultists, and their supporters to justify their doxing is that they try to claim they only do it against people who slander the Roo, even though the reality is that the was majority of the people they doxed never slandered AIU. Most videos made about him were just criticism of him. Also, if they consider the simple criticism the Roo got slander I wonder what these could be considered:
But It's Not DoxingAn other excuse they use is that they try to claim that revealing names is not doxing and they have every right to reveal names and images of anyone they like, even though if you look up the definition of doxing it clearly states that publishing identifying information(which are what names are) about someone IS doxing, furthermore, anonymous speech on the Internet is legally protected under the law. Also, even if we were to accept their very poor excuse about names, revealing names is not the only thing AIU and his fans did. They also revealed addresses and schools and other private info. Just a few examples:
Devon Dindu Nuffin
One of their most weakest resort is that they just simply lie and outright deny that AIU ever doxed anyone, even though everyone knows about it and there is a ton of evidence right on this page and everywhere else proving it.
It Was Just Satire
Their most laughable excuse so far is that they claim it was just all satire, it was just a joke, it was just a prank bro. This is so ridiculous it doesn't even needs addressing. Also, I think I heard this one before. Hmmm...where did I heard this before? Oh, now I remember:
When Unethical Actions Backfire
In January of 2016, Devon's shady, unethical, and sometimes even outright illegal acts got his Twitter account suspended indefinitely. His blatant doxing, threats, and bullshit did him no good in the end.
But shortly after he made a new Twitter account.
Gets DoxedOh sweet irony. On July 27th, 2016, Devon Tracey's twitter account was hacked, and his profile picture and description was replaced with him praising Trump and talking shit about Shillary. The hacker also tweeted out the home address of his family, and proclamations of Devon's true love for the Trump and admissions that he is a massive faggot and Hillary is shit. His twitter account remained in this state until July 30th, 2016, when Devon regained control of his Twatter account. The irony of his fanbase whining about the terrible crime of him being hacked and doxed is of course lost on them.
His Twitter account after the he got hacked.
This is a tweet containing a video uploaded by the person who hacked his account.
Getting exposed by the skeptic community
On July 31, 2016, many major YouTubers started making videos against the Roo, exposing him for the scum fuck he is. These YouTubers include Naked Ape, Uzalu, The Outspoken Realist, Spinosauruskin, Charmingman93, and Kraut and Tea, with several other YouTubers denouncing Devon, including Sargon of Akkad, Gryffix, Mr. Repzion, Blaire White, Shoe0nHead, EdgySphinx,and Feminism is for nobody.
Roo has gotten into a fair few other online pissing matches with other colorful characters. Like with every desperate attention whore, you really need to apply some elbow grease when you stir the drama pot to keep that view count up. Roo is far from an exception.
Vs. Creationist Cat
Because the Drunken Peasants defended Jaclyn against his video the Roo went on a butthurt rage on Twitter and the YouTube comments as those are the finest place in the world to have a debate. Roo's feline nemesis, Creationist Cat, took up arms and called upon the forces of God and Heaven, and brutally pwned Roo on twitter.
After enduring such a brutal pwnage, Roo abandoned his last shred of dignity and tried to doc drop CC in a pathetic attempt to come out on top. CC then made a video explaining how the Roo tried doc dropping him, but of course as we know the stupid Roo wasn't able to doc drop him because CC is da Lordz chosen cat - as well all very well know dat. He was zapped by God through the Internet! Predictably, the Roo was only able to doc drop CC's personal slave who empties his kitty litter box. He can't even doc-drop properly.
CC then brutally pwned the Atheist Roo again in response. The Roo has been documented as having suffered severe, even fatal injures during the pwnage. We are currently not sure if he is going to survive.
Possible False Flagging Campaign
In November, 2015 Atheist Roo received a strike on his channel for having a misleading video title. The strike was issued by one of CC's fans, who reported the video for doxing on seeing its title, but before watching it. The video in question was called Vadim's Home Address yet nowhere in the video did he reveal his address (which would have been a no-no anyway), so YouTube took it down for a misleading title instead of what it was reported for, which was doxing... AiU was fucked either way. What followed was a strenuous attempt by CC and Vadim to restore Roo's pathetic excuse for a channel.
Roo assumed CC was responsible and initiated a call to action, which would be a false flagging campaign. It is unknown whether Roo is aware of how foolish those campaigns are. It didn't exactly work out for Brett Keane y'know.
On 13 Jan 2016 CC has tweeted a joke on his twitter about transitional fossils. Right after CC's joke went online his twitter was swarming with the
fans cultists of AIU hurling insults and making accusations of plagiarism. Though CC could not be bothered to give a fuck, Vadim, CC's slave, took it upon himself to tear Roo yet another asshole. Atheist Roo and his fans called CC a plagiarist because his joke closely resembles a joke that the Roo made on the same day and they demanded that CC should make a public apology to Roo within 24 hours or else. Well, it turns out that CC didn't plagiarize anybody and the joke he made was a repost of his own joke he made in 24 Mar 2015. It seems that the only one who could possibly be a plagiarist here is Roo. Interestingly, Roo and his fans went silent right after Vadim made a video about this exposing Roo and his fans for the fucking retards they are. So in a shyamalan-esque twist we all saw coming, it seems the tables were once again turned on Roo.
Vs. Canadian Atheist
Canadian Atheist has made his own videos on Roo, and had a debate with him. He also had a debate with a giant fanboy of Roo, Skullduggery, that was featured in Episode 155. TJ told everyone to subscribe to Canadian Atheist as a reward for putting up with him.
Mostly during January 2016, AIU started losing his shit as his critics (most notably Canadian Atheist, uzalu, Treetale, and Secular Sons) were pounding him into oblivion with accurate criticism. His abject denial sent him over the edge, and he started doing whatever he could think of to silence them... if he could have got away with it, he probably would have assassinated them.
This all culminated in a video by uzalu which exposed all of AiU's unethical behaviour that was known up to that point.
Roo made a response to this video, which is what caused the seemingly random influx of hate and dislikes.
Vs. Jenny McDermott
Roo has commented on Jenny's videos numerous times, ad-homing her in his usual fashion. Because this is Jenny we're talking, she likes to exaggerate what's essentially petty shit-talking as some devious attack against her. In response, Jenny made a cringeworthy-as-fuck video laying out some of the shit he did . He even at one point made a video commanding his flying monkeys to harass her. Despite the fact it was in response to a video of hers trying to justify exploiting Thunderf00t's personal life involving his terminally-ill father and thus no fucks are given to her, we still didn't need to hear her bitch about being harassed for the millionth time. That's just pouring gasoline on the fire.
Despite the fact that Roo has been harassing and stalking her for months, Jenny didn't have the initiative to just block him and move on. This is because Jenny is an opportunist who milks the attacks made against her for all its worth so she can get views.
Jenny eventually reported him to the FBI after he threatened to dox her and she posted a video for "public record" where she demonstrated her poor acting skills. While the video's intention was to invoke sympathy, it only succeeded in laughter. Prior to this, Jenny had sent him a picture of her stomach which Roo and his fans proceeded to make fun of. Yes. She sent a picture of herself to someone who has been harassing her to the delight of him and his harassing fans. There was no foreseeable backfire in this action.
Jenny later made an apology video to him. Since this is coming from her, we can reasonably assume it means nothing.
Vs. Bewildered Ape
When his fair equine lady was besieged by the Roo, Bewildered Ape came to the rescue with some videos calling him racist... then much like he did with Thunderf00t, Ape made a video saying he's writing a letter to Pixar to get him fired. Remember, he's part of the SJW club. Ethics and people's time are very disposable to these people.
We're not even 100% sure he even works there and even then the letter contains the accusation that he harasses a mentally-disabled person that sticks fruit up his rectum, so yeah... way to be legit, honest and mature about this. Either way, hypocritical unethical garbage fighting hypocritical unethical garbage is always entertaining.
Vs. G Man
G Man has also called out the Roo yelling "Uh, Racism is Unstoppable". Roo's rebuttal was basically repeating the same joke clip of Richard Simmons yelling "Gary!?" about fifty times in his two part thirty minute long reply.
The Lineup is a selection of prominent atheist advocates displayed on Roo's Twitter (alongside Roo himself as if to imply he is somehow an equal) that he has thoughtfully chosen based on their contributions in the fight against religion and the promotion of secularism and science. This includes the likes of Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Bill Maher, Penn Jillette, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and few others seen above. Neil deGrasse Tyson was previously on the lineup, but was omitted. The Roo said that Neil deGrasse Tyson betrayed him and that Neil is a total cunt and a pompous arrogant douche (totally unlike himself) because he chose not to identify as an atheist. That is one sore butt.
It should also be noted that Roo is not content with just trying to ruin the images of famous atheists. He sometimes puts the great Kurt Cobain Photoshopped with kangaroo ears in his videos and commonly has his avatar wear a Nirvana t-shirt. Not even talented musicians are safe from Roo's bullshit.
Is Devon the second coming of Muhammad?
This is just a lemma, a speculation. We only know about Muhammad what his followers say about him. We don't even know what he looked like since there is a stricture against making images of him. The thought came to us when lurking on threads where some of Devon's followers were defending him. And we recognized the reasoning because it was from the Islamic doctrine of Abrogation whereby when two sura conflict the most recent saying of the prophet always becomes true.
Devon (peace be upon him) had declared that he never doxed anyone in a video a few days earlier. This sura, being more recent than earlier scripture then transubstantiates and eliminates earlier holy words (sura 14 "I want to dox someone" and sura 18 "2016 is the year of the dox") do become the divine word of Tracey (peace be upon him).
Given this perspective the behavior of screaming fanatics from a primitive feudal desert culture based on ignorance and blind faith... or the Flying Monkeys... suddenly makes sense. Those who are punished deserve it because they have defamed or slandered Muhamm...I mean Devon (peace be upon him). Speaking ill of him is a moral sin and demands vengeance by the faithful.
We are not saying anything, we are just saying we would not leave him alone with a nine year old...
Quotes and "Discussions"
- Nihilosophy: I disagree with you.
- Devon Tracey: banned— AIU in a nutshell
- Davis Smith: Devon, are you alright man?
- Atheism-Is-Unstoppable-4: Fuck you. You are nobody to me. Leave. Unsub. Choke yourself.
- Davis Smith: Alright man.
- Atheism-Is-Unstoppable-4: First fresh ban. Bye dork.— His response when somebody is being nice to him.
I love Hillary Clinton and will be voting for her. Anyone replying to thread comment thread gets banned.— Devon showing what a regressive he is by
deep throatingvoting for Shillary and banning differing opinions
Spent it beating up on dorks like you and making them cry.
Yeah, it's called school. They get lumped in with the rest of us. It's my job to stamp out their weakness. I smell it on you.
If you dislike a single video for any reason, you will be banned. That's the rule. Got anything to say to me, bitch?— The ban policy on his channel.
Eat a bag of dicks, you self righteous loser.— His typical response to criticism.
I hope a white walker stabs this flowery bitch in the heart.
I would crack that nose and shatter it first swing, then I'd choke you to death.
Dude, I'm not a lawyer trying to prove something to you and your burden of proof horse shit can kiss my fucking ass.— What he thinks about the burden of proof
TJ, before you die of a heart attack, will you and your loser crew come white knight for me? I was just savagely attacked by online bullies. I need your help!
Fuck your mother you fat, freakish loser. Go do some more Cartman voices you talentless hick.
lol, this cult of pig worshipers is the fucking bottom the internet. Can you believe such a gaggle of losers exists in the universe. lol. Holy shit.
Come to Berlin and say that to my face. I'll wait.
I made brilliant videos on every topic I address, and this one is no different. There were literally zero ad homs, strawmanning or terrible arguments in my video.......but hey.......who am I to decide on something like that...aside from being a fucking god like genius.
Um.. nope. Incorrect. Every single point I made is dead on perfect. If you mattered at all to me, I would call you up and hold your hand as I walked you through it all. But... alas, you are nobody.— He usually responds to criticism with stroking his fragile ego instead of actually addressing the points.
Good little parrot. Regurgitate the shit you hear online, regardless if it's remotely accurate or not. Go home kid.
Talking to me is a privilege, not a right— Devon on all the people he blocked
- Several of his videos of which he himself did not appear in have been played on the Drunken Peasants before the episode 125 appearance. These videos included Eric Hovind Evangelizes Taco Bell and God Has Finally Been Proven To Exist - Atheism Is Dead.
- Devon Tracy has shown his face in several videos, though it is often hidden. He looks like a cancer patient who is just young enough to benefit from the Make-A-Wish foundation.
- Roo claims to be a skilled and experienced professional video editor who has worked for companies including DreamWorks and Paramount studios. Yeah, right.
- His fans are several orders of magnitude as dumb as the
cultfans of Stefan Molyneux.
- His ego is several orders of magnitude as massive as of Vegan Gains.
- Some say he's Satan's chosen Kangaroo, but that's bullshit because Satan's too cool for him.
- His behavior is nearly the same as Jenny McDermott's.
- He's as delusional as The Vigilant Christian.
- He's several orders of magnitude as prejudiced as Wild Bill for America.
- His stupidity within his perceived intelligence is several orders of magnitude worse as that of Ryan Wiley.
- He's a colossal piece of shit.
- He is a huge fucking cunt who considers himself to always be right.
- He not only bans criticism, disagreements and opposing points of views on his channel like a Social Justice Warrior or a Creationist, but he even takes pride in what he calls wielding his "Ban Hammer".
- He's even banned people for simple things such as disliking his video.
- He's claimed that another person has no idea what an ad hom is. What an extraordinary aptitude for self-awareness.
- His fanboys have come to this very wiki on several occasions to try to fuck it up.
- Interestingly, Roo actually really wants to fuck Jenny McDermott. He hides this by saying mean things to her in the comments section, but actually really desires her sexually which makes sense considering both are neither fully human. 
- He is aware of this page, and he sends legions of his fanboys here to cry about "unfair treatment" on the daily.
- During a hangout with Vindicator, he came in to insecurely spray verbal diarrhea all over people for daring to not like him and defensively screaming that he's an alpha male - you know - like an insecure omega male with a mid-life crisis would do. He then basically went into a psychotic breakdown with highlights such as: Saying he didn't care about these people while very obviously caring enough to come to the hangout in the first place and demanding to talk about how much he doesn't care. Having a dick measuring contest based on subscriber count equaling intellectual superiority. Screaming that everyone here is a loser while they all laughed at him. Threatening to stab one of them in the throat, then demanding they all fly over to Vegas to fight him and he'd pay for the tickets. Vindicator and co actually accepted and said they would be waiting for tickets, but Devon was obviously bluffing and left in a huff. Minutes later, Devon opened his own private hangout with Skullduggery and his other fans sucking his cock and kissing his boo-boos, saying how much he totally pwned them and is still an alpha and can totally beat them all up if he really wanted to.
- He often (practically always) gives CC shit for not being funny in his eyes. A shinning example of Devon's sophisticated sense of humor involves playing a video of Ayaan Hirsi Ali pronouncing "faculties" as "fuckulties". What a comedic genius!
- Paul suspects that Devon is secretly a fudge-packing friend of Dorothy.
- He has been called the Kanye West of YouTube atheism, which is appropriate because of his titanic ego, radical narcissism, and declaring himself a genius despite many contrary instances. We can neither confirm nor deny if he is in fact a gay fish.
|The Atheist Roo Saga|
|The Dusty Smith Saga|
|The G Man Saga|
20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160 • 231 • 267 • 279 • 283
|The Tim Black Saga|
- uzalu - AIU BLEEDS (The Death of @Atheist_Roo): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU46SdKABqU
- uzalu - I deposed @Atheist_roo, and upset TheAmazingAtheist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8GzOx06d4
- Wikipedia - Personally identifiable information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personally_identifiable_information | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802062212/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personally_identifiable_information | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/w2zmQ
- US Legal - Personally Identifying Information Law & Legal Definition: http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/personally-identifying-information/ | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802062328/http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/personally-identifying-information/ | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/HLUx8
- U.S. Department of Commerce - National Institute of Standards and Technology - Guide to Protecting the Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information (PII): http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-122/sp800-122.pdf | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160817160816/http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-122/sp800-122.pdf | Archive.is archive link: https://archive.is/9NSm6
- Business Dictionary - personal information: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/personal-information.html | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802062409/http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/personal-information.html | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/kdUaa
- Dictionary.com - Dox: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dox | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160808124128/http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dox | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/vq6ES
- FBI - Doxing: https://ucr.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence/internet-social-networking-risks | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160817161337/https://ucr.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence/internet-social-networking-risks | Archive.is archive link: https://archive.is/Krvy0
- FBI - Cyber Intelligence Section - (U) Law Enforcement at Risk for Harassment and Identity Theft through “Doxing”: https://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-Doxing.pdf | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160817161617/https://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-Doxing.pdf | Archive.is archive link: https://archive.is/0wDBo
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary - Dox: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dox | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160808124129/http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dox | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/sQ2Pj
- Wikipedia - Doxing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160808124127/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/tHG6b
- Oxford Dictionary - Dox: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/dox | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802160555/http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/dox | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/vyHua
- Digital Media Law Project - Legal Protections for Anonymous Speech: http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/legal-protections-anonymous-speech | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160802055107/http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/legal-protections-anonymous-speech | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/JIKLT
- Internet Law Treatise - Speech: Anonymity - https://ilt.eff.org/index.php/Speech:_Anonymity | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160328161650/https://ilt.eff.org/index.php/Internet_Law_Treatise:About | Archive.is archive link: http://archive.is/J1tQf
- Screenshot: http://drunken-peasants-wiki.com/images/2/28/DOX_HACKER_I_asked_Devon.jpg
- Screenshot: http://drunken-peasants-wiki.com/images/d/d9/EyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDk0NzM1OTk5Mjc0ODQ0MTYvMjA5NTU3NTgyMDYxMjQwMzIwL0VtdV9Eb3hfMS5QTkcifQ.ABLCLBg7lV3BTJnQRgfhFnNkkrM.PNG
- Screenshot: http://drunken-peasants-wiki.com/images/5/5a/EyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDk0NzM1OTk5Mjc0ODQ0MTYvMjA5NTU3NTg1NzUyMzU4OTEyL0VtdV9Eb3hfMi5QTkcifQ.bT_gZ2quL1nIaEUxOcRrm3M7zCA.PNG
- WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160727083119/https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix | Archive.is link: http://archive.is/7Po6b
- Twitter link: https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758167773365334016 | Archive.is link: http://archive.is/tgjZF | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160727082418/https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758167773365334016 | TweetSave link: https://tweetsave.com/traceyremix/status/758167773365334016
- Twitter link: https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758169813256634368 | Archive.is link: http://archive.is/YKa4i | WaybackMachine archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160727082406/https://twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758169813256634368 | TweetSave link: https://tweetsave.com/traceyremix/status/758169813256634368
- we're not gonna link you the aforementioned cringefest to save you the horror of having to watch Jenny try (and fail) at being clever, but you can find it on the wasteland of her channel if you're interested