See what I did there? I uh, I debated Chris' position, uh I... used s-skepticism...to counter his arguments.— Skeptic showing how much of an intellectual heavyweight he is.
Gregory Fluhrer is a Canadian YouTuber who became prominent for making videos surrounding atheism and debunking flat-Earthers under the handle of Armoured Skeptic. His videos for a while developed into political illiteracy due to the 2016 Presidential Election, which is something he himself acknowledged he would like to change and emphasizes that he is not a political activist. Skeptic has a problem with his ego and has in the past attacked people for being "clones" or him while he himself has take inspiration from other people, as pointed out by several YouTubers including Logicked. He has been featured on a few other prominent channels, such as TheBibleReloaded and MrRepzion. In addition, he has made a guest appearance on the Drunken Peasants, where he officially revealed his face for the first time.
Lots of you're favorite YouTubers are normal middle ground centrists.— Armoured Skeptic projecting the fact that he's a lightweight retard.
He started out making atheism videos responding to retarded low hanging fruit that even Jaclyn Glenn could refute. Since his channel gained tons of subscribers over the years for a channel about atheism and skepticism he started developing a massive unhealthy ego. He loves boasting about how much of an enlightened alternative rationally skeptical centrist™ he is, in actuality he is just a dumb ass who tries to stay neutral on every political issue without any understanding of the facts and statistics. When he's not making an ass out of himself politically he spends most of his time responding to flat-earthers and creationists to make himself look less intellectually dishonest.
His channel was created on February 24th, 2014. He also runs 2 more channels, one called Armoured Media where he does film reviews and another channel called Armoured Gregory where he does more raw and personal videos.
He made a guest appearance during episode 147 where he officially unmasked and uncovered his chiseled face to the world (after already having his face revealed by some shit-stirrer earlier on). During the time of his debut, Ben commented that Gregory was probably the second most requested guest at the time, behind Sargon of Akkad. It is suspected that's McDermott has not made videos toward Skeptic lately because after revealing his face, Jenny has been masturbating ever since. As has the rest of the female population.
He used to be part of a cultish version of Christianity known as Messianic Jews, where some of the members did animal sacrifices and cherry-picked a lot less of the bible than normal Christians. The Armoured Skeptic describes the members as very nice people, but extremely deluded. Then, after watching videos from people like Thunderf00t, TJ, and Dusty Smith, he questioned his beliefs and ended up becoming an atheist.
In his first 6 months of being an atheist, he was part of a cultish version of Atheism, Atheism+ (basically atheism + feminism). He left because he criticized some ideas coming from the community of the holy and divine Atheism+, which resulted in him getting doxxed and called a rapist, which almost made him lose his job. Basically, he was subjected to the group's punishment for apostasy. This led him to create his account to somewhat combat some of the members of Atheism+, but that is not the direction his channel went in.
Skeptic Clone Wars
On December 22nd, 2016 Amoured Skeptic made a video on his Armoured Greg channel basically accusing tons of skeptic YouTubers of being clones of his channel. He also talked a lot of shit about how he's the greatest and most popular skeptic™ of all time. Logicked and other YouTubers in the Skeptic Community have made response videos tearing him apart and exposing him as an egotistical and stubborn buffoon who has no respect for anyone who isn't above him in subscriber count or isn't ShoeOnHead.
On May 17, 2017 Gregg made a fool out of himself by making a video responding to the whole JonTron controversy from his rational skeptic™ perspective. He completely made tons of mistakes on issues in Japan, Europe, and other conflicts and mostly just tiptoed around and said "it's complicated". He then decided to claim that a majority of the skeptics were enlightened centrists that don't take a stand on most issues (not projecting at all here).
On Drunken Peasants
Early MentionsHe was first talked about in episode 78 when a fan during the Q&A asked the peasants if they knew about him and if they'd consider getting him on the show. They immediately objected upon discovering that he was Canadian. The Armoured Skeptic had around the time also expressed some interest in being on the show according to a Facebook post of his. The fans had for a long while also expressed interest in him coming on, though the peasants had not made a move on the issue, presumably to having difficulties contacting him and his extreme Canadianness. During episode 139, they said they were going to have him in the future. It was announced in episode 145 that he would come on the show on September 2nd of 2015.
Armoured Skeptic made his marvelous introduction in episode 147, which was also just after Jenny McDoormat revealed some personal information about him in an attempt to muddy his reputation, only succeeding to further lower whatever's left of her own. This act of view-whoring was discussed in episode 146 and used this as an opportunity to finally unmask, this led to thousands of women in the audience suffering a serious case of pussy-wettage upon seeing his face. The event was officially named "The Great Flood" at the start of September, 2015 by the Drunken Peasants Wiki in the "Armoured Skeptic" article.
Everyone on the show noticed that Skeptic wants to fuck TJ using his voice. They asked him why they get so many requests for him on the show and Skeptic said the closest thing they have in common are being atheists who people find entertaining. They talked about how he recently started going full-time with his channel and recently moved so he will have a better setup and he can show his sexy face. They had him explain the origins of his channel and how he came into making videos debunking bullshit from theists, being that he was once one and now works to dismantle the same arguments that once persuaded him. They went on to have a long discussion regading the drama with Jenny and why he and the peasants believe that she did all the shady bullshit for attention.
1 out of every 10 people are gay and that kinda weirds me out. I've had sex with 10 people, so statistically at least one of those dudes was gay— Armoured Skeptic
- He identifies as part of the Metalkin gender/race.
- He was once a theist.
- He is featured on the Richard Dawkins Foundation's website as a "secular star".
- He has been a member of two cults: Messianic Judaism and Atheism+.
- He is currently in a relationship with another YouTuber, Shoe0nHead.
- When the act of love is performed between Skeptic and Shoe it is referred to as "mutual polishing".
- He was diagnosed with a learning disability as a child, which was later discovered to be misdiagnosed depression.
- He was excommunicated from Atheism+ as a result of criticising the banning of Thunderf00t from Freethoughtblogs.
-  It pales massively in comparison to this one.
- RationalWiki lists Skeptic under "Controversial YouTubers" because he doubted Joss Whedon's alleged reasons for leaving Twitter and claims he is pro-GamerGate (even though he identifies as neither pro- nor anti- GamerGate). This is probably because RationalWiki fucking sucks.
- He raped Jenny McDermott several times via Facebook messages and dishonestly calling her pretty.
- According to the above genius. Armoured Skeptic is "MRA-lite" even though he once-badmouthed MRAs and doesn't like to form biases against people based on labels (which is why he befriended her in the first place).
- He is considers himself libertarian even though he doesn't want to identify as one.
- He wore a collared shirt during his appearance on DP. (coughs)
- He actually showed his face once he started his Armoured Media channel, but retracted that decision before it could compromise his anonymity. Jenny used this as an excuse to show his face even though he clearly didn't want that.
- Skeptic has appeared in many of Shoe's videos since the initial partnership, the act of them being in each other's proximity has led to TJ actually weeping for the first time in his life.
- The levels of cute and cringe generated by the love between them is so great, it is banned in most countries/continents.
- He has compared Bela Lugosi to Nicolas Cage.
- He has a massive metal penis.
His real face revealed to be a Brendan Fraser-looking fucker on episode 147.
- Episode 78 (mentioned/pictured)
- Episode 139 (mentioned)
- Episode 145 (mentioned)
- Episode 146 (mentioned/leaked photos)
- Episode 147 (guest)
|The Jenny McDermott Saga|
|Main Articles||Jenny McDermott • Jenny McDermott Saga • DMCAGate 2015|
|Waifus||Anita Sarkeesian • Bewildered Ape • Brett Keane • Laughing Witch • Kevin Logan|
|Attention Sources||Armoured Skeptic • Drunken Peasants • Drunken Fancy • Richard Coughlan • Sargon of Akkad • Shoe0nHead • Thunderf00t|
|Episodes||47 • 48 • 81 • 82 • 83 • 123 • 146 • 153 • 164 • 169|
- YouTube link: https://youtu.be/3oKfWapjNCA?t=24s
- Armoured Media Wikia: http://armoured-media.wikia.com/wiki/Armoured_Media_Wikia | Archive link: http://archive.is/iunQA