"Hey guys, it's AntFant here!"
"Number one on iTunes!"— Fantano's bullshit, trolling statement made about the show every time he appears on the podcast.
Anthony "Best Teeth in the Game" Fantano, is a prominent American YouTuber, music critic, problematic vegan, host of theneedledrop, and a living meme hailing from Connecticut. He is notable in the Drunken Peasants community as a long-standing fan that also boasts a respectful following in his own right. He has sent music to be played for The Break, submitted a multitude of questions during the Q&A, and eventually made several guest appearances on the show. His first appearance was to discuss Marilyn Manson's new album with TJ in long and excruciating detail.
On Drunken Peasants
Anthony's first official appearance was in a video submitted by him during the Q&A segment for episode 39. During the video, Fantano started off laughing maniacally into the camera with an extreme closeup like the Joker before he asked a question about instances in everyday society where atheists are stereotyped, even among more left-leaning communities which claim to be accepting. Fantano also introduced his channel as being a hub for hip youngsters, which resulted in Ben, Hugo & Jake recognizing him for his work, the other peasants didn't seem to know Fantano was a YouTube personality at this point, as they initially responded to him like any other pleb. Ben mentioned that Fantano once took a jab at Ryan Wiley in a YouTube comments section when Wiley was too much of a pussy to come on the show and settle their differences, which gained him a lot of respect for Fantano.
Anthony was first featured as a guest during episode 77. His most notable contribution to the episode was a fairly long winded discussion with TJ about Marilyn Manson's album, 'The Pale Emperor', as well as talking about Manson's other works in what may be the least interesting discussion ever on the show. They also spent a considerable time analyzing Manson's lyrics and what deeper philosophical statements they might have. This left the audience wondering whether there was a hotel room nearby where TJ and him could conduct their obnoxious fanboying elsewhere
During episode 169, Anthony appeared for a full episode so that the peasants could celebrate his 30th birthday. Fantano heavily implied at the very start of the show that he rapes TJ in the shower every morning. Anthony asked the peasants what they thought of John Boehner being replaced by the equally deplorable Paul Ryan, who Fantano believes many people underestimate in just how much of a conservative cuck he is. Ben asked Anthony about the drama in which a local news station confused him with the school-shooter, Chris Mercer, with Fantano giving his personal experience with the whole situation.
News media apparently confused his picture because Fantano's own fans had initially drawn the comparison between the two in appearance, which resulted in Anthony's picture being displayed on Google Image search results when looking up the shooter's name, which was later misinterpreted by the media as Mercer himself. After Anthony explained the whole incident, TJ went straight to the point and asked him why he killed all those people, though it was probably just because not enough good albums came out this year. On a more serious note, TJ drew a parallel between this drama and a fan of his in Sweden who eventually turned out to be a murderer just like Mercer.
After that, they moved on with regular videos, where Fantano attempted to interpret GTime and was later subjected to a video from Jenny McBowlcutt claiming she is harassed solely for being a feminist. He suggested that people like her and Anita Sarkeesian will eventually have her own stamp of approval for games friendly to easily-triggered feminists. TJ suddenly remembered that Anthony was a vegan and openly declared his hatred for all vegans including him. They all talked about Star Wars a bit after watching a video of some guy flipping out about the concept of a female Stormtrooper. Fantano was even shown a clip from Gail Chord Schuler, which he initially thought was porn based on the title. Anthony later eluded to having had a personal conversation with Zack Knight at some point. who blocked him as soon as he asked about what they were doing to Gail. Anthony even showed off a piece of Gail's literature that he kept in his household. They wrapped up the show with Crazy Craigslist Ads and had Anthony do some ads utilizing his Alex Jones & Bernie Sanders impressions before the show ended.
The Glue Cap Returns
A video of Fantano was played during episode 183, where he talked about how TJ and Tommy Sotomayor were fighting over the internet. He believed that TJ handled the situation wrong. TJ suggested that he was in trolling mode due to his orange beanie, which is often used for his meme channel as well. Fantano was again featured in the Troll or Not a Troll for episode 199, where he talked about why he was voting for Hillary instead of Bernie. The reasoning was because Hillary has a pussy and Bernie doesn't, which makes her superior despite Sanders being better on nearly every issue in terms of policy. The peasants came to the conclusion that he was trolling because it was obvious to anyone who knew Fantano outside of this video.
200th Episode Special
Anthony appeared and Luis was booted off the show to make way for him. Fantano took the chance to give thanks to all of the people who helped the show survive including the hosts. Fantano praised TJ for his comedy, Ben for holding the show together, commemorated Scotty for being close to passing the fifth grade, and extended his full gratitude to bananas, the official fruit of the Drunken Peasants. Anthony even extended his thanks to Brett Keane for informing the viewer-base just what an individual-situation really is. He later claimed Dinoaur was proof of an impending artistic renaissance and that he sucks TJ's cock everyday. Jim Ass later asked him is he had ever eaten bullpuss before, which is comparable to a strawberry Starburst. He was kicked once he told people to dislike the video, but not before being doxed by Paul, who revealed that he is Cal Chuchesta.
- Episode 84 - A video of Anthony shot with a wide-angle lens appeared for another Q&A, where he talked about how he thought Drunken Peasants was a shitty podcast run by legitimately bad people and that they should move on to something else. He also made clear how he believes Scotty is just a huge piece of human garbage who is responsible for holding back the podcast, which prompted Scotty to challenge Fantano at SummerSlam. The video concluded with TJ giving it a round of applause, though surprisingly Scotty wasn't pissed at all because he believes Fantano to have misinterpreted his greatness, as he is the last chance for the podcast.
- Episode 86 - An
editedinterview with Fantano was featured that revealed him as a piece of shit and terrible racist, which led Scotty to remind Fantano of his offer.
- Episode 138 - Fantano appeared during Troll or Not a Troll, where he talked about how Scotty is the BEST Drunken Peasant. He gave flawless argumentation, but despite that, the peasants labeled him as a troll, probably because they were shown to be inferior to the one true peasant. Fantano must have changed his previous opinions on Scotty that he had in the past.
- Episode 160 - The peasants showed a
slanderoustotally accurate screenshot where a local fake news station (reporting on the Chris Harper Mercer shooting) used a photo of Anthony Fantano that identified him as Chris Harper Mercer and later spread to other news sources online, which is obviously the case because of his creepily vacant stare. The whole situation unsurprisingly resulted from a bunch of websites posting stories without researching anything.
"Miley Cyrus made me hate vaginas."— Anthony Fantano announcing his support for homosexuality.
"Some people are very pussy-conscious"
"They'll power the electric chair via solar power!"— Anthony's plan for a more progressive America during episode 169.
Quotes on Him
"I just wanna drizzle strawberry syrup on his bald head."
"He looks like a fucking tube of Elmer's Glue."
- Anthony appeared during TJ's QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs! video, where he asked 2 questions directed towards SJWs. He also recommended that they drink some bleach.
- Anthony gave a negative review for TJ's 'Cannibalism Gets A Bad Rap (So Here's A Worse One)' song, which was uploaded to the TJdoeslife channel.
- If you look, you can see him in the audience of this Death Grips Concert.
- Anthony donated his Fantoenails to Filthy Frank's human cake.
- Anthony co-reviewed Babymetal's second album with Digibro, a popular anime critic. He also featured Digibro on the 42nd episode of his TND Podcast.
- Fantano actually produced some beats that were intended to be used in the rap battle between G Man and Creationist Cat, though G Man rejected them in favour of royalty-free bullshit that ended up getting the show flagged.
- He resists Capitalism.
- He is married.
- He does a great impression of Alex Jones.
- He has shown how much he both hates and loves Scoopy.
- Anthony also done a few video collaborations with Vadim Newquist.
- He's a vegan, just in case he hasn't told you already.
- He has an infinitely more talented roommate named Cal Chuchesta.
- He always reviews shitty hip-hop and always gives it a 6 (maybe 7) / 10.
- If he reviews an underground hip-hop record, it's going to be at least an 8 (more likely a 9).
- His reviews are incredibly boring; he talks about each song and usually he describes them as if they're statues (such as 'sharp sides' or 'angular').
- He IS Cal Chuchesta.
- His song "coco (teh drenk)" was featured on The Break once.
- He has eaten Dinoaur puss.
- His actual name is Chris Mercer and he once shot nine people and himself at Umpqua Community College, according to the media.
- Anthony is an avid Tommy Sotomayor viewer.
- He has been compared to a traffic cone and a jar of Elmer's Glue whenever he has his orange beanie on.
Gallery of Fantano
- Episode 39
- Episode 77 (guest)
- Episode 84
- Episode 86
- Episode 138
- Episode 160
- Episode 169 (guest)
- Episode 199
- Episode 200
- Episode 345 (guest)
|The G Man Saga|
|Main Articles||G Man • G Man Saga • Quotes by G Man • Masters of Stupidity|
|Challengers||CultOfDusty • Thunderf00t • Jaclyn Glenn • Jean-François Gariépy • Creationist Cat|
|Masters of Stupidity||NephilimFree • RanCam Campbell • ShannyIsMe • TrueEmpiricism|
|Episodes||20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160 • 231 • 267 • 279 • 283 • 308 • 319 • 341 • 351|